Taylor Swift - "Safe & Sound", "Eyes Open", "If This Was a Movie" (TV)

Dear Reader

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Buffy

• Cruel Summer

• GabeInPolaroids

S&S and EO having the original RED TV release date before Adele dropped 30 is sending me :bibliahh:

@Taylor fanboy Did everyone here know Kohl’s store had an exclusive mixing of Eyes Open back in the day? I heard it in the store once but could never find it. There were fans scouring the Internet for it too. Kohl’s never released it to the public. The production was very different and superior :chick3: That was my favorite version. I can’t remember if it was rockier like this TV… something was very different and sounded way better. 

Did anyone else here hear it too?

1 hour ago, TSwiftie said:

S&S making me cry omg :jonnycat:

Same. I already loved the original version but hearing it again with her improved vocals made me cry so much.

• ATRL Moderator

I wouldn’t be surprised if she does something like putting these on the physical CD or vinyl of Speak Now (TV) just so that fans will have them but keeps them off the official digital release (although that also sounds messy, but I just don’t see her releasing any songs that won’t appear on a physical edition) 

16 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if she does something like putting these on the physical CD or vinyl of Speak Now (TV) just so that fans will have them but keeps them off the official digital release (although that also sounds messy, but I just don’t see her releasing any songs that won’t appear on a physical edition) 

Midnight 3AM version would like a word lol

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

You know what… that’s a fair point :dies:

1 hour ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

S&S and EO having the original RED TV release date before Adele dropped 30 is sending me :bibliahh:

And AOTG has the Lover release date :dies:

8 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

6 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

You know what… that’s a fair point :dies:

We also need a physical release of the 11 remixes of Lavendar Haze, 20 remixes of Anti-Hero, and any other remixes she’s ever done!

1 hour ago, Buffy said:

@Taylor fanboy Did everyone here know Kohl’s store had an exclusive mixing of Eyes Open back in the day? I heard it in the store once but could never find it. There were fans scouring the Internet for it too. Kohl’s never released it to the public. The production was very different and superior :chick3: That was my favorite version. I can’t remember if it was rockier like this TV… something was very different and sounded way better. 

Did anyone else here hear it too?

Never heard of this. @ksmith??

S&S is truly a masterpiece, arguably Taylor's best song. I'm happy she made the choice to release her own versions and honestly, such a bad ass ***** move to release All Of The Girls, that's how you take advantage of a situation. I wish the rest of the girls would release their leaked material, it'd be great for all of us.

Not a fan of the Eyes Open rerecording, kinda lacks the punch of the original but the S&S rerecording is GORGEOUS :jonny:

Eyes Open you will always be famous...

What is aotgytl :toofunny2:

AOTG should’ve replaced ME, YNTCD on Loser. Actually, that whole album should’ve been scrapped. The highs on that album aren’t even that high. I wouldn’t miss any songs off of it.

1 hour ago, 305 said:

It was :rip:

It has the Lover cover and release date

But it's not added to the Lover tracklist 

1 hour ago, 305 said:

It was :rip:

It has the Lover cover and release date

it wasn't added to lover though, it's a stand alone single

I used to be obsessed with Eye's Open. It needs to be a single immediately! 

6 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

But it's not added to the Lover tracklist 

3 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

it wasn't added to lover though, it's a stand alone single

The soundtrack singles aren't "added" to Red TV or Fearless TV but have the album covers though :huh:

All of the girls is such a terrible song :rip:. She really flopped with that era (aside from classics like CS & Lover). 

Rest of the songs are fantastic tho :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.