Rihanna gets a standing ovation @ Oscars

Яeo.

After giving one of her best performances!

How do you link a video

Edited by Яeo.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• #Beautiful

• istan4badgalriri

• getBusy

• Jessie

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont get it? i think its one of her worst performances

People will give a standing ovation to any A lister by default when it comes to the Oscar’s tbh. It was a nice performance, but it’s really not that deep or something to remember. 

Beautiful performance

:clap3:

She made sure Oscars gonna stick with Gaga for the rest of the decade if anything. :giraffe:

Good or bad, a stand up ovation is a tribute to Chadwick as it should :clap3:

8 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

thsi is literally how she sounds throughout the performance

Might wanna do something about them ears 💀

Her performance is getting praised all over social media, this just proves how ridiculously out of touch this site is when it comes to Rihanna as a performer (much like with her SB performance) 💀

This performance was so weird to me. She looked stunning ofc but it felt like she performed a fraction of the song and sang under the choir and band if that makes any sense :toofunny3:

We know they were standing up for who the song represents (Chadwick) than that mediocrity of a performance :clap3:

9 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Her performance is getting praised all over social media, this just proves how ridiculously out of touch this site is when it comes to Rihanna as a performer (much like with her SB performance) 💀

Literally by everyone outside of here 

This performance was so much better than the Superbowl because it was far more focused and she was here to sing not stunt; she’s never going to have the most powerful voice, but what she does have is tone and emotion, and when she is switched on she delivers. I also think the song is beautiful and the whole arrangement was a serve. Loved it :clap3:

(I actually think all the performances were great and varied aside from the shaky first Dianne Warren one).

Phew those note in the end... jeez. Sounds like me when im trying to do adlips under the shower

6 minutes ago, Яeo. said:

Literally by everyone outside of here 

A repeat of her Super Bowl performance like I said :redface:

12 minutes ago, Khal said:

We know they were standing up for who the song represents (Chadwick) than that mediocrity of a performance :clap3:

30 minutes ago, Junlin said:

Good or bad, a stand up ovation is a tribute to Chadwick as it should :clap3:

Whatever helps you losers sleep at night

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, istan4badgalriri said:

giphy.gif

This whole damn look, the staging :heart:

(although the rising platform was triggering)

To be fair, isn't this literally her first time singing live in years :skull:I thought she sounded nice apart from some of her falsetto which was off

I thought she sounded good, can't understand all the complaints here.

spacer.png

41 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

then stay off of the pop culture forum and join the random susans on facebook in praising her i guess 

1 minute ago, #Beautiful said:

then stay off of the pop culture forum and join the random susans on facebook in praising her i guess 

"the random susans on facebook" representing everyone outside of 30 users on a stan forum :redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.