• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shark_heather

• GeeDuval

• AvadaKedavra

• Johnny Cash

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it safe to say this is on par with Whenever, Wherever and Hips Don’t Lie in terms of success or more in the La Tortura and Waka Waka zone? The song its MASSIVE. 

6 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Believe me. This was not as staged as yll think. This song has turned into a social phenomenon all over latinoamerica and the latino community.
I never seen such a frenzy for a spanish song before in all my years experiencing every latino hit.
Not even the bad bunny ones. Only latinos know the facts :gaycat4::heart:
This is the biggest one i remember since Asereje and Despacito. 
Las mamas, los niños. Hasta las abuelitas se conocen esta cancion. Las mujeres no lloran las mujeres facturan. $Kashing :foxaylove2:
Tiktok has helped a lot and how every lyric from this song is meme material.
Verses LiKE Mastique y Trague, Trague y Mastique
goat-tongue.gif
Shes' winning and some people cant stand it. Right? :gaycat2:

this

12 hours ago, Espresso said:

The level of audience engagement is what made this video and it's like you NEVER see that anymore. Really refreshing.

Everyone's either too busy or cool to be bothered to watch or move or they're stuck getting a good phone angle.

Outside of Brazil and many Spanish-speaking audiences, I haven't seen this with big artists anymore - at least outside of touring.

It's probably because they're majorly hispanic lmao

14 minutes ago, Repelex said:

It's probably because they're majorly hispanic lmao

Songs like Hips Dont Lie-Whenever-Waka Waka and She Wolf always bring good energy to her shows too. The anglos love those ones :gaycat4:
Its time for Shaki to release an english banger next.
This hype and attention is something very special. Strike while the iron is hot shaki. U will never have this chance again :jonny6:
We need a Doja Cat or SZA collab. They are in the same label (RCA). :gaycat2: 
Here for a male collab too. Bruno Mars X The Weekend X Justin Bieber X Drake. :gaycat2:
Video Directed by Joseph Kahn or someone expensive please :gaycat3:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

6 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Believe me. This was not as staged as yll think. This song has turned into a social phenomenon all over latinoamerica and the latino community.
I never seen such a frenzy for a spanish song before in all my years experiencing every latino hit.
Not even the bad bunny ones. Only latinos know the facts :gaycat4::heart:
This is the biggest one i remember since Asereje and Despacito. 
Las mamas, los niños. Hasta las abuelitas se conocen esta cancion. Las mujeres no lloran las mujeres facturan. $Kashing :foxaylove2:
Tiktok has helped a lot and how every lyric from this song is meme material.
Verses LiKE Mastique y Trague, Trague y Mastique
goat-tongue.gif
Shes' winning and some people cant stand it. Right? :gaycat2:

Spill the true tea :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.