• AvadaKedavra

• IMadeYouReadThis

Top Posters In This Topic

Great perfomance :clap3: she looks so good and energetic :clap3:

And she’s going viral on Twitter :loki: 

Edited by k4rmabutterfly

your honour she ate

The audience went OFF as well this is a GOAT performance ngl

That man was truly holding her back. Even her hair looks alive. 

Yaaaasss 

The level of audience engagement is what made this video and it's like you NEVER see that anymore. Really refreshing.

Everyone's either too busy or cool to be bothered to watch or move or they're stuck getting a good phone angle.

Outside of Brazil and many Spanish-speaking audiences, I haven't seen this with big artists anymore - at least outside of touring.

6 minutes ago, Espresso said:

The level of audience engagement is what made this video and it's like you NEVER see that anymore. Really refreshing.

Everyone's either too busy or cool to be bothered to watch or move or they're stuck getting a good phone angle.

Outside of Brazil and many Spanish-speaking audiences, I haven't seen this with big artists anymore - at least outside of touring.

That audience was full of hispanics for sure. She's simply the biggest, most loved and iconic spanish speaking act. Her dominance since her debut up until today is unmatched. An universal loved legend :jonny:

Omg wow. This is leyenda status performance:/:/ wow the audience :jonny6: this song is so iconiqué already 

She really is a legend :jonny5: loved seeing the audience going crazy and singing along :jonny5:

When she let that she wolf sound at the beginning >>>>>> careers

Jimmy Fallon turned into a Telemundo/Univision talk show for the first time. 

Felt like I was watching Don Francisco or something. Her real fans are really committed. I remember TRL days she had dudes camping outside dressed up as washing machines lol

:jonny5: :heart2: Wtf Shakira , omfg , this was insane , i even screamed here in my room watching this , tf :bibliahh:   She is a Global Superstar, please tour and release álbum this summer!!    

This was amazing. The way she was full of energy and the crowd was fully living the moment singing every word :clap3:

first of all, she looks sickening wow, literally ageless

second, imagine being clarita and the other loser and getting this much hate omg

last, why do i think they hired professionals for the audience? they way they got lit and i even saw some dancers doing very elaborated moves

I love how the crowds get louder and louder during the SAL-PIQUE part. Festivals clubs etc.

People can’t really stand that rat.

6 minutes ago, shyboi said:

last, why do i think they hired professionals for the audience? they way they got lit and i even saw some dancers doing very elaborated moves

Yes and no, you can tell she had some fans in there, but I’m sure production team pulled a TRL stunt and went outside and asked people  if they wanted to be on TV lol

thats what I used to do when I interned for MTV, hit those streets to fill up the studio for ‘MI TRL’

Edited by GeeDuval

Omg the audience singing along to every word made me emotional :cries: Her energy and the love radiating from the audience is something rarely seen nowadays. This reminded me of the early 2000s where artists crowd surfed... lol 

Woah :gaycat4:she's stunning. . What a beautiful and energetic performance.
You can see in her eyes how much she loves her fans. They are a huge support for her emotionally wise. 
Now give us the new date of the album Shaki. Cmon girl :gaycat2: 
Are u really wasting all this hype? :gaycat5:
Are the rumours of an english single next real or not? :chick1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.