Lana Del Rey - "The Grants"

sam.teas

1 minute ago, ontherocks said:

Girl, just leave us in peace. Lana does not cater towards your taste anymore. She has outgrown you and left you and your gimmicky taste behind. 

Close the door quietly on your way out. 

Bless your heart.

Us? Who even are you? I stated my opinion on the song then some random person responded with my avi. Now you are attacking my taste? :deadbanana2: I can and will continue to listen to her new music to see if I like it and I will be posting in her threads. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• ScorpiosGroove

• Helios

• sam.teas

the intro was so unnecessary, it's.. an ok song.

The intro was nice, but not really well connected to the rest of the song. The song was ok on first listen. 

Low-key wishing she could break it into “The Grants Intro” and “The Grants” for higher replay value considering how she gave the pastor a whole interlude :deadbanana2:

7 hours ago, KingWitch said:

Not a nepotism song :deadbanana2:

Baby, you don't know what this word means - ddd

the melody reminds me 'Marjorie' from Evermore :jonny5:

getfree2017
9 hours ago, Helios said:

Us? Who even are you? I stated my opinion on the song then some random person responded with my avi. Now you are attacking my taste? :deadbanana2: I can and will continue to listen to her new music to see if I like it and I will be posting in her threads. 

No you WON’T!

Get out, get out, get out!

Why do I have this song on repeat? I didnt with thetitle track and AW. :jonnycat:

Maybe this song is on par with the greatest, Get Free and Brooklyn Baby :jonny6:

WAIT, I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT THIS.

On the track, Del Rey (born Elizabeth Grant) appears to pay tribute to the memory of her late uncle David Grant, who died in 2016 while climbing the Rocky Mountains. “I’m gonna take mine of you with me,” Del Rey sings. “Like ‘Rocky Mountain High’/ The way John Denver sings.”

I started out Meh on the intro and now I absolutely LOVE it and feel like it's perfect

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.