• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• duybeeGAshantiGA

• ScorpiosGroove

• ontherocks

• Helios

i only heard the leak once but this song is absolutely stunning it almost made me tear up

so happy we'll be getting it earlier 

For those who are asking if this is similar to A&W? No, it's not. It's classic Lana with piano and strings and the background singers just like on the title track. 

Is it a great song? It absolutely is. 

Cute, Did You know is still my fave out of 3 songs she's released from the album.

I love it, but it would have been so cool if I'd heard it with the album on my first full listen cause it's such a 'set the mood' song if that makes sense.

It's pretty good but after seeing several Lipsters call it her "best song ever" it's a bit underwhelming. Nice but nothing special by Lana's standards 

Hmmm, everything this era feels grand, but doesn't quite punch me in the same way her old material did. The title track was my favorite so far

The JUMP in the production quality this era is unbelievable.

It’s okay. I like the verses but everything else is kind of just there. The chorus is a let down in particular. Beautifully produced but I’m getting a little tired of the Disney princess sound. When there’s a darkness to it, it works. But this song is just a big expensive gospel tinged ballad which is not my taste at all

The way she is 3/3 for  me this era. Im knocked out.

I mean that didnt happen to me right away with every of her other eras. There is always 1  song before the album release that needed more time to grow. 

This album is kinda already better than NFR for me :rip: 

Also if the album is similar to the 3 trackz we got quality-wise she is so gonna have another >85 score on Metacritic and maybe over 90 this time. Also another Grammys AOTY nod and a win.

My favourite track so far. Melodically is absolutely perfect. Nostalgic, epic and sad at the same time. For me it goes in the same vein that Old Money. 

The choir is brilliant too. I hope we can hear more gospel in some other tracks of the record.

This song is unbelievably beautiful, it actually brought me to tears. Her vocals in the last chorus are absolutely stunning. 

What an amazing album opener! :jonny2:

Just now, Velvet Night said:

This song is unbelievably beautiful, it actually brought me to tears. Her vocals in the last chorus are absolutely stunning. 

What an amazing album opener! :jonny2:

I strongly believe it has automatically become my favourite opener of her career, and her openers are always stunning.

7 minutes ago, liver said:

kind of an ugly song

hopefully it works in the album and I can get into it

Cracking Up Lol GIF

What a gorgeous spng. I cannot believe she is going to give us a second magnus oppus 

This is doing nothing for me, her weakest opener I'd say...

Beautiful track let's not lie...

Also, someone pointed out a few similarities to Terrence Loves You, aka Honeymoon's finest and the song that really got me into Lana. 

This really could be her magnum opus 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.