DeuxMoi exposé on Selena & Justin Drama

Carter

they said this on their podcast 

justin texted selena i love you on the day of his marriage. 

kendall, kylie & kourtney all took a turns sleeping with justin. (kourtney allegedly slept with justin after hailey, and when hailey found out she was pissed.)

hailey allegedly tried to ban her stylist maeve reilly from styling halsey after justin went home with halsey after the 2015 AMAs (explains hailey change the situation snapchat 🤭)

2015-2016 justin always told hailey that they were hooking up and NOT dating.

when justin started dating newly 18 year old sofia richie, hailey allegedly had a meltdown because justin was posting sofia all over IG.

justin wouldn’t speak to hailey from 2017-2018 and got back with selena, fast forward to may 2018, while STILL dating selena, justin started talking to hailey again.

once selena found out she dumped him again.

https://spotify.link/ersstZ312xb

now this song makes alot more sense 

Edited by Carter

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Carter

• DawnAnti

• ariananext

• MonsterNavy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DawnAnti said:

Lol ain’t no one believing this 

you literally jump faster than anyone, do u have a job? or a life at this point… and believe me we don’t want u to believe it too

but in case no one is believing that we have timelines and everything happened in front of our eyes but everyone chooses to ignore it until now so take a seat 

Everybody knows Kourtney and Justin hooked up in 2016-2017, there's pictures of them together and Kourtney was starting her relationship with her current husband when Hailey and Justin got married (2018), why would she hook up with Justin? Hailey is also Kendall and Kylie's best friend.

Why would Selena be friends with Halsey if she had a thing with Justin? Maeve is a weird ass anyway, one look at her IG and you'll see that she was trying to steal Hailey's whole lifestyle. AND Halsey and Hailey are literally friends. Hailey is also friends with Sophia Richie, they tag each other all the time on IG. 

It is true that J and H didn't talk in 2017/2018 as there's evidence of them ignoring each other in church, but from the video below (apparently from April 2018, days/weeks after breaking up with Selena — as, as she stated he wasn't happy with their relationship anymore) you can clearly see it's Hailey ignoring him and Jaden teases Justin about it, days later Justin texted Hailey and they started talking again, as it was stated in some interview. And they got married later that year. I may have gotten some things wrong because I randomly remembered some things and looked it up but that should be it.

This is some Wattpad **** 

18 minutes ago, Carter said:

they said this on their podcast 

justin texted selena i love you on the day of his marriage. 

kendall, kylie & kourtney all took a turns sleeping with justin. (kourtney allegedly slept with justin after hailey, and when hailey found out she was pissed.)

hailey allegedly tried to ban her stylist maeve reilly from styling halsey after justin went home with halsey after the 2015 AMAs (explains hailey change the situation snapchat 🤭)

2015-2016 justin always told hailey that they were hooking up and NOT dating.

when justin started dating newly 18 year old sofia richie, hailey allegedly had a meltdown because justin was posting sofia all over IG.

justin wouldn’t speak to hailey from 2017-2018 and got back with selena, fast forward to may 2018, while STILL dating selena, justin started talking to hailey again.

once selena found out she dumped him again.

https://spotify.link/ersstZ312xb

now this song makes alot more sense 

2 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Everybody knows Kourtney and Justin hooked up in 2016-2017, there's pictures of them together and Kourtney was starting her relationship with her current husband when Hailey and Justin got married (2018), why would she hook up with Justin? Hailey is also Kendall and Kylie's best friend.

Why would Selena be friends with Halsey if she had a thing with Justin? Maeve is a weird ass anyway, one look at her IG and you'll see that she was trying to steal Hailey's whole lifestyle. AND Halsey and Hailey are literally friends. Hailey is also friends with Sophia Richie, they tag each other all the time on IG. 

It is true that J and H didn't talk in 2017/2018 as there's evidence of them ignoring each other in church, but from the video below (apparently from April 2018, days/weeks after breaking up with Selena — as, as she stated he wasn't happy with their relationship anymore) you can clearly see it's Hailey ignoring him and Jaden teases Justin about it, days later Justin texted Hailey and they started talking again, as it was stated in some interview. And they got married later that year. I may have gotten some things wrong because I randomly remembered some things and looked it up but that should be it.

im sorry but knowing all of this trying to defend either side is SO weird :deadbanana4: one thing is to defend these celebrities but once you start talking about their texting and their hook ups as if you personally know these people is WEIRD im cracking up :bibliahh:

Also, DeuxMoi should just post celebrities sightings and work related rumors to entertain stanbases, because the thought of 30+ years olds speculating about someone's half-decade long marriage is wrong as **** :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

im sorry but knowing all of this trying to defend either side is SO weird :deadbanana4: one thing is to defend these celebrities but once you start talking about their texting and their hook ups as if you personally know these people is WEIRD im cracking up :bibliahh:

I mean a was a huge fan and a high schooler when this happened, not like there was much going on :deadbanana4:

Edited by ariananext

3 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

everything went down publicly maam??

After watching Justins documentary, it’s fairly obvious that Hailey is like his mom rather than an equal partner. I doubt Hailey is truly happy. She got her man, but he will never be the partner she or Selena deserves in my opinion. Poor Justin is just too damaged.

2 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Also, DeuxMoi should just post celebrities sightings and work related rumors to entertain stanbases, because the thought of 30+ years olds speculating about someone's half-decade long marriage is wrong as **** :deadbanana4:

if they we’re dragging selena, its ok but just because the truth on her side wow how dare they say that

I believe it tbh I do remember hearing rumors that Kylie and Kendall hooked up with Justin Bieber. Plus there photos of both of them hanging with Justin and I remember kourtney being involved too. It actually explains a lot why selena has been estranged with the kardashian and Jenner girls. 

14 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Lay off the drugs bb :kiss:

:rip:

1 minute ago, Carter said:

if they we’re dragging selena, its ok but just because the truth on her side wow how dare they say that

Nah, making money off this is pathetic, they should leave it to twitter teenagers 

23 minutes ago, Carter said:

you literally jump faster than anyone, do u have a job? or a life at this point… and believe me we don’t want u to believe it too

but in case no one is believing that we have timelines and everything happened in front of our eyes but everyone chooses to ignore it until now so take a seat 

Not you talking about having a life while writing and believing this wattpad **** bffr , he doesn’t care about your fav just accept it and move on honey 

11 minutes ago, ariananext said:

selena not gonna hate everyone who slept with justin while they were breaking up… but if he cheated on her with halsey that would’ve been different story 

even halsey made fun of hailey saying change the station 

17 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

emoji-5.gif

1 minute ago, DawnAnti said:

Not you talking about having a life while writing and believing this wattpad **** bffr , he doesn’t care about your fav just accept it and move on honey 

accept that youre a loser? sure 🤣

at least im hating on anyone or constantly trying to push a narrative…

BABY SEEK HELP

5 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Nah, making money off this is pathetic, they should leave it to twitter teenagers 

they’re literally doing it to every celebrity, but when it comes to them its pathetic. ok cool

22 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

thanks mom ♡ 

I see no difference between Selenators and Flat Earthers 

25 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Hailey started before then :priceless:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.