Scream 7 (allegedly) already greenlit, filming later this year

Martyr Of Fame

5 hours ago, misa amane said:

they better bring sidney back idc 

This

5 hours ago, Richmond said:

Runner-up to Fast & Furious in series that need to let it go 

After 7 I agree. Give it a rest. Come up with a killer and slash film(series)

5 hours ago, XAMJ said:

when did scream become an it girl?

Since the first one lol

3 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Neve isn't needed. Sorry but sis took a gamble on the franchise needing her and this weekend is about to prove that was false. Not to mention, the studio will never wanna work with her again after she bashed them in the press multiple times.

There's a new it Final Girl in town and her name isn't Neve or even Jenna

Clarification from the source on why she declined is not bashing. Enough with this false ass narrative. And with the latter I agree, if they learn from the last installments mistake Sam can actually be quite the compelling character for this series. 

3 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Ngl I’d be here for the mess if they butcher this last one the way they butchered Halloween Ends

bTADZP4.gif

I will never ever forgive them for that. HALLOWEEN 2018 with 3 generations of Strode killing Michael was the perfect ending and also the Jamie (H4, H5) implication of the granddaughter being the next shape by leaving with his knife was the perfect send-off. 

2 hours ago, xrosup said:

Jenna is already booked for hundred of projects, how is she gonna film Scream 7 this year if this is true?

bTADZP4.gif

These films literally take about a month to make. But if they're smart they better make sure they wait and see what we like and don't like after this weekend of the film then go from there. It's gonna be the last in their trilogy. The pressure is on the deliver a solid final entry. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• HungryByTheBuffet

• ChapelHooker

• Cloy

the Sidney purists need to move tf on, her story is done

Even though I love the character of Sidney, Scream 5 felt like the passing of the torch so I’m not sure what role she was going to play in Scream 6, as she just doesn’t feel that relevant to the story anymore. 

It’s actually nice that she’s away from the drama and living her life with her family. I don’t want her to keep being terrorised. Give the girl a break. :ghostface:

Jenna is really going to become the new Sidney tbh :clap3: No spoilers, I've not seen/heard anything about Scream 6 I just don't see them EVER killing off Jenna from the movie atleast not anytime soon.

Neve really fumbled the bag :rip: This is going to be a big hit it looks like and what is she even doing other than the Scream movies? :deadbanana2:

5 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Neve isn't needed. Sorry but sis took a gamble on the franchise needing her and this weekend is about to prove that was false. Not to mention, the studio will never wanna work with her again after she bashed them in the press multiple times.

9873f84b6af6e8044ab72d2858c7588ea013a9a5

No, we are rooting for her to be killed in this movie. She can't act.

imagine prefering those mediocre sisters over ******* sidney prescott :deadbanana4:

Edited by FunCoric

1 minute ago, FunCoric said:

imagine prefering those mediocre sisters over ******* sidney prescott :deadbanana4:

Who said anything about preferring? 

7 hours ago, XAMJ said:

when did scream become an it girl?

when she joined Dead by Daylight :ghostface:

Is Jenna even going to have time to film this year, she’s really booked solid. :rip:

17 minutes ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

Is Jenna even going to have time to film this year, she’s really booked solid. :rip:

It's called a contract so she better be 

Not a fan of Scream 5 and now the fact Neve isn’t even in it… what is the point

yaass get em coins miss Scream

11 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

9873f84b6af6e8044ab72d2858c7588ea013a9a5

Ugh she’s she’s gorgeous! Loved her in the heights.

This franchise has begun to serve R rated Riverdale with its new cast, but I think Sidney's story is over, people can't keep wanting to kill her over and over again :toofunny2:

Scream fans WON. I think 6 looks very good. I'm sure it won't disappoint. 

I'd like if Sidney comes back but it isn't a deal breaker considering how hyped I actually am for 6. 

I wonder where they will set it for this movie. I don't think they will go back to Woodsboro. It's been used three times. It's possible NYC could be the setting again. I wonder if maybe they will do a winter themed setting. 

MadonnasBoyfriend
17 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Ngl I’d be here for the mess if they butcher this last one the way they butchered Halloween Ends

bTADZP4.gif

I love Halloween ends. Corey was so hot bTADZP4.gif

They're really dragging this out, huh?

They better milk that Jenna Ortega bandwagon for all its worth. If her character is to be killed I want Sidney herself to do it revealed as Ghost Face. 

1 hour ago, Mr.Link said:

They better milk that Jenna Ortega bandwagon for all its worth. If her character is to be killed I want Sidney herself to do it revealed as Ghost Face. 

bTADZP4.gif

What is gay men's obsession with the Scream franchise? I do not get it...

ETA: I still stand by the fact that the last one was nothing to write home about. 

Edited by Cloy

Scream will never end….Sindy deserves her peace tho!  Let Jenna take over!

4 hours ago, Cloy said:

What is gay men's obsession with the Scream franchise? I do not get it...

ETA: I still stand by the fact that the last one was nothing to write home about. 

Why can’t we enjoy something? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.