Cuff It outlasts Rain On Me in Billboard Hot 100 Top 10, Surprised?

Armani?

ROM is still the more iconic song if only because of the video and its memes, but neither songs are liked on my Spotify so...sns.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeyColombia

• Shelter

• Rotunda

• Lovett

Ariana is a 2010’s fad so no I’m not surprised :sorry: 

4 hours ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

After many singles and tries, beyonce finally got a hit. Wow, what a surprise. I am sure having the best producers with a rich husband would get her more than one hit after 10 years?

She got two hits already; SOLO hits. 

Rain On Me was only in the top ten for four weeks? That’s shocking because it felt like an actual hit and one of the few recent Hot 100 hits that you actually hear in public.

7 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Rain On Me was only in the top ten for four weeks? That’s shocking because it felt like an actual hit and one of the few recent Hot 100 hits that you actually hear in public.

it has 2 pop girls with huge fanbases... but the GP wasn't here for that mess

13 minutes ago, Eternium said:

If you combined the number of weeks inside the top 10 ROM, Stupid Love and Million Reasons, it's still less than BMS + CI. 

And this decade alone, B had spent 29 weeks inside the top 10 with Savage/BMS and CI. 

Edited by PrudenceHCharmed

rom is too european for american radio so that's not surprising. gaga and air just couldn't do more with it :clap3: 

2 hours ago, on the line said:

ROM is still the more iconic song if only because of the video and its memes, but neither songs are liked on my Spotify so...sns.

No shade but what memes are you talking about?

1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

No shade but what memes are you talking about?

The gay one where it's like "don't do it... don't do it...." and then they bust out into the RoM dance. It was everywhereeeeee in my internet circle. Or maybe it was a Tok? Can't recall. Unsure why we are discussing 3 year old songs tbh & no shade.

41 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Agreed. I am actually surprised by the numbers bc it felt like way more of a hit than many "hits" the girls fight over.

10 minutes ago, on the line said:

The gay one where it's like "don't do it... don't do it...." and then they bust out into the RoM dance. It was everywhereeeeee in my internet circle. Or maybe it was a Tok? Can't recall. Unsure why we are discussing 3 year old songs tbh & no shade.

Ngl this is the first I’m hearing of this :rip:

3 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

You should have used the government handout money to pay your internet bill, sis. It was everywhere!

As it should, considering the enormous payola and titktok contract :clap3: Still a terrible song. At least the little monsters can enjoy an actual listenable song!

3 minutes ago, on the line said:

You should have used the government handout money to pay your internet bill, sis. It was everywhere!

just because it showed up in your fyp doesn't mean it was popular at all

the truth is rom was a weak #1, gaga pulled every trick under the sun and ariana carried :coffee2:

2 minutes ago, magazine said:

As it should, considering the enormous payola and titktok contract :clap3: Still a terrible song. At least the little monsters can enjoy an actual listenable song!

Gaga did everything from that song to go #1 and be a successful... Video, VMA performance radio payola.... Beyonce hasn't even care about the album and you think she is spending money? do you think she pay every single person around the world to dance to Cuff It? Cuff it is and organic HIT... carried by GP 

take several sick long neck 

I love ROM, but no that's not surprising. Beyonce has a much bigger fanbase, and Cuff It is gp radio candy while ROM is for gay clubs and only debuted #1 because of Ariana.

58 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Same. 

1 hour ago, on the line said:

Whose dupe are you?

1 minute ago, Lose My Breath said:

Whose dupe are you?

None! This is my first and only account. I lurked for years though before they finally opened it up for new members. Atrl was always secondary for me to get a quick update on what's the latest in the pop music world. 

Neither will be remembered or considered time defining, one pushed hard by radio and the other frontloaded.

3 minutes ago, tshwark said:

Neither will be remembered or considered time defining, one pushed hard by radio and the other frontloaded.

Cuff It is already played for Weddings... best believe she will be remembered.... even Love On Top is more remembered than some girls #1s 

JohnWayneHolland

Who cares Shallow is bigger than both combined + ARUTW is also bigger than both :michael:

6 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Who cares Shallow is bigger than both combined + ARUTW is also bigger than both :michael:

You should make a thread about it then 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.