Cuff It outlasts Rain On Me in Billboard Hot 100 Top 10, Surprised?

Armani?

Post the overall Hot 100 weeks for Renaissance vs Chromatica next :chick1:

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeyColombia

• Shelter

• Rotunda

• Lovett

yup, super shocked, since all the OBH were screaming that ROM was a smash Beyonce could never achieve in this decade.

13 minutes ago, Bears01 said:
12 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Original Version

Spotify US Daily - 409,237

Spotify WW - 1,765,839

409,237/1,765,839 = 23%

Cuff It has certifications in 13 counties 

LIKE? I wish the girls would take a quick look at the stats/certs before making such idiotic statements such as calling Cuff It local. 

Beyoncé is doing really well because she has practically done nothing and the song is pulling weight. Imagine if it had a music video and live performances. Cuff it is a great song though so I’m not surprised 

No, Beyoncé is much bigger than Gaga and has been for over a decade now. 

Plus ROM had no competition in 2020. 

None of these women know who any of y'all are, and their achievements are not yours. 

Congratulations to Beyonce, Lady Gaga, and Ariana Grande for securing Top 10 hits. 

17 minutes ago, Zaram said:

Congrats to this local success :clap3:

There are multiple global countries where Cuff It (still charting) has already surpassed Rain On Me's chart run. You keep doing a great job of constantly embarrassing yourself though, congrats. :clap3:

4 minutes ago, shyboi said:

Impressive run for a bop that was served during one of the worst health crisis in the history of modern civilization :clap3: 

Actually, it's quite unimpressive when you remember that songs like Blinding Lights, Say So, Don't Start Now, Rockstar, Roses and Savage Remix all smashed or were even released during said pandemic. :clap3:

Gaga's been over since 2011, wbk she can't compare to Bey :fan: Congratulations to streaming elixir Ariana for carrying even a flop as irrelevant as Gaga to the top 10 :clap3:

40 minutes ago, industry baby said:

Not surprised, Rain on Me never got the radio payola Cuff It received. 

As known by everyone in the industry Interscope dont do radio payola. And Rain on Me never got to radio overall Top10 because of that reason.

Its audience was never over 70m. Stop the clownery. 

Renaissance is bigger than any era of Gaga since Born This Way 

BSmile.thumb.gif.22f1ac8afbf1c1081d2a82a

multiple solo multiweek top 10s from an era - not everyone has that in the last 10 years :clap3:

47 minutes ago, industry baby said:

Not surprised, Rain on Me never got the radio payola Cuff It received. 

As known by everyone in the industry Interscope dont do radio payola. And Rain on Me never got to radio overall Top10 because of that reason.

Rain on Me got horrible callouts like Stupid Love. People just didn't want to hear it on the radio.

And this is without Ariana too. Happy for Beyoncé I kinda like this song. 

No.. Cuff it is very good. 

Also, Ariana did whatever she could for this Mediocre song. She's not god

5 minutes ago, iknowplaces said:

That's it?

Well you edited out "original" so I'm sure you read it while pressing the backspace button

ROM wasn't that big 

Edited by ariananext

Well Bey is bigger then Gaga so not surprising :gaycatina1: without lifting a finger or releasing a video

53 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

29 weeks... Isn't that almost as many weeks as all three Chromatica singles combined? All three of which had visuals and performances? Including the highly anticipated post-repeak lead single and the suspiciously frontloaded collab with a streaming juggernaut?

28 minutes ago, Chika said:

Gaga's been over since 2011, wbk she can't compare to Bey :fan: Congratulations to streaming elixir Ariana for carrying even a flop as irrelevant as Gaga to the top 10 :clap3:

That's not true. Liddos tried saying that ARUTW is a known classic that will stand the test of time. Plus Stupid Love is very remembered by the GP cause it was a quarentine hit. 

:giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.