Cuff It outlasts Rain On Me in Billboard Hot 100 Top 10, Surprised?

Armani?

11 hours ago, Rotunda said:

The GP certainly did

11 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

Meanwhile, a slap house remix, two disco-pop songs, and a synth-pop banger were some of the biggest hits during March and April of 2020. The public was here for escapist music, just not Gaga's.

Rain on me was much more Dance heavy and hard hitting.

The others were cute little pregame/house party bangers. Not songs people would really bop too in a club 

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeyColombia

• Shelter

• Rotunda

• Lovett

19 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

I Hope so with all those remixes and the radio+Spotify payola

congrats to Beyonce for having a first WW hit since 2010’s Telephone

"All those remixes" consisting of a single remix. :lmao: The Monsters are struggling this era. :clap3: We love to see it.

24 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

"All those remixes" consisting of a single remix. :lmao: The Monsters are struggling this era. :clap3: We love to see it.

I enjoy Miss Cuff It, unlike the Hives I don’t need to constantly hate on someone ;)

47 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

I enjoy Miss Cuff It, unlike the Hives I don’t need to constantly hate on someone ;)

Ironic, considering you ran in here to lie about it and pretend the Monsters aren't in here hating already. :lmao: But you keep pretending like you've got some moral high ground, sis!

13 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Ironic, considering you ran in here to lie about it and pretend the Monsters aren't in here hating already. :lmao: But you keep pretending like you've got some moral high ground, sis!

Keep hating boo

also the Hives are the one behind this thread, not Liddos, stop projecting sis. 

1 hour ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Cuff It has already outstreamed BMS while doing 3x the amount daily. It’s just… a fact.

Anyways as for the OP topic, Cuff It is bigger than ROM and the gap will only widen as it continues to do much better at the current point in its run vs. ROM at the same time. I’m honestly willing to bet Cuff It will outstream ROM on Spotify by 2024 at the latest.

Yes. Since the tour is coming and hopefully the visual too, I can only see the streams stabilized if not increases and oustream ROM. 

BMS will hopefully reach 350M streams by this year (outstream Stupid Love), again with the help of visual & tours and hopefully AHAP will be released as the third single now that it's started to take off on TikTok. AS seems to do 300K daily streams; Energy just passed 80M streams & Heated will definitely go viral when tour starts as it's a fan fav. Gaga's Chromatica has no chance at all going against Renaissance.

By the end of this era, it looks like CI will have 1B streams; BMS 400M streams; AS 300M; Energy & AHAP 200M. The rest 100M+. 

Edited by PrudenceHCharmed

3 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Keep hating boo

Taking a leaf out of your book. :heart2:

1 hour ago, chosensparkles said:

Didn't stop you from making a thread about Beyonce right after :rip:

Atleast own being a hater - no need to virtue signal as if you have some moral superiority 

2 minutes ago, Wolf Alice said:

Didn't stop you from making a thread about Beyonce right after :rip:

Atleast own being a hater - no need to virtue signal as if you have some moral superiority 

It’s fun trolling the Hives

The remix and the Grammys definitely added life to Cuff It. Plus, it has much more radio support than ROM.

The remix and the Grammys definitely added life to Cuff It. Plus, it has much more radio support than ROM.

12 hours ago, Machete said:

Wait do Liddos actually believe the “pandemic” excuse? I thought that was a troll thing OGHs do :deadbanana4:

OT: CUFF HIT is a genuine masterpiece. Those always win over hit-chasing manufactured collabs.

:ahh:

I actually am :rip: but Bey is a legend and the song is top tier so 

After many singles and tries, beyonce finally got a hit. Wow, what a surprise. I am sure having the best producers with a rich husband would get her more than one hit after 10 years?

8 minutes ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

After many singles and tries, beyonce finally got a hit. Wow, what a surprise. I am sure having the best producers with a rich husband would get her more than one hit after 10 years?

The anger :rip:

Beyonce makes Rebecca black look tame compared to the money she throws into getting a hit. But the luckily the market can feel her desperation and tactics and said no! 

1 hour ago, chosensparkles said:

It’s fun trolling the Hives

This thread really hit a nerve for you :sistrens:

14 minutes ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

The anger

:lmao:

The lead single went #1, this is the second hit from the album. Her husband was not involved in these two hits. She actually didn’t have to run to someone to feature on her song to ensure it spent more than 1 week in the top 20. 

30 minutes ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

Still better to push multi platinum albums with rhythmic hits than to just fall into obscurity like most pop artists do the second they fail to spawn “sMaSh HitS” 

they having a flop off 

2 hours ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

Whose dupe is this? :deadbanana2:

18 hours ago, Rider said:

Ari could only do so much :clap3: 

:deadbanana4:

JustLikeHoney
2 hours ago, Pinkbutterflies said:

One hit? That's her second hit single off one album. Some albums only carry one hit single. I won't mention names. But some people's last three albums have only had one hit single. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.