• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Carter

• James_Dean

• ariananext

• channelbangerz

9 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

She most certainly did mention the Justin breakup in a way that painted Justin negatively in the documentary, in the section where she was filming LYTLM. This preceded the most recent “shade” from Hailey. 

I can tell from this and other comments of yours in this thread that it’s a triggering subject for you, so I’m going to refrain from quoting you any further. I wish Selena Gomez be only successful and immune to criticism so that you may find peace of mind. 

triggered by gays nonsense yes

1 hour ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

It’s hard to feel bad for any of them at this point, I do feel like Selena was originally the victim but she’s Harry/Megan-ing herself by constantly bringing it up out of nowhere despite insisting she wants privacy/to move on/to be done with the drama. 

Bringing it up? THEY keep bringing it up, attacking her, etc. so she constantly is defending herself. She's also human and has a right to call them back out.

You settled with a Baldwin because Selena wouldn't marry you, Biebs. We know it. :ahh:

1 minute ago, Material Girl said:

who said that was about selena

what ex he’s talking about QUICKLY 

This whole drama is so bland and boring. Can Pink make a passive aggressive comment about xtina again or something 

8 minutes ago, Misguided Ghost said:

This, Selena contributes to the drama herself as well. All of them are insufferable. 

ok question for the culture. 

if a friend of urs copied everything u do from the hair to the shoes to trying to ruin ur relationship and take ur man (even i don’t like justin), and then got the man and wants u to shut up and say nothing about him and he goes and bully u with his famous friends?

HOW WOULD U REACT?

This is so...awkward. Why someone at his birthday should give a present like this? :toofunny2: He's so...idk strange.

I would never do a present like this. :rip:

52 minutes ago, brazil said:

Do we even know it has anything to do with Selena? I don't think he ever even loved her tbh. 

Seems like just a random inspirational quote from meditation.com

37 minutes ago, June said:

How do we even know this is about Selena :penguin:

24 minutes ago, liver said:

what does that quote have to do with Selena and why do yall care

4 minutes ago, Material Girl said:

who said that was about selena

2 minutes ago, Carter said:

Real footage of Justin and Hailey. 

1 hour ago, Carter said:

it wasn’t outta nowhere his wife and old side chicks were shading her. lmao but please keep the delulu up it looks cute on u 🥰

Hailey and Kylie were just advertising their upcoming product. Your delusional fave thought it was shade towards her.

OT: Yes Justin, end her :clap3:

y'all want her to be the main character so bad :deadbanana4: 

2 minutes ago, ariananext said:

y'all want her to be the main character so bad :deadbanana4: 

she is and ur fuming clearly. 

3 minutes ago, airplane said:

Hailey and Kylie were just advertising their upcoming product. Your delusional fave thought it was shade towards her.

OT: Yes Justin, end her :clap3:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

the audacity calling me delusional when u post **** like this. did even know what she said about kylies post????? 

1 minute ago, Carter said:

she is and ur fuming clearly. 

I would re-evaluate my priorities if I spent my life connecting dots about my fave and his teenage boyfriend from 10 years ago (who's been married for 5 years, mind you), but you do you :bird:

Doesnt seem that bad (or maybe im just an ******* idk anymore)

But yeah... next subject please, we've seen this movie before ...

Just now, ariananext said:

I would re-evaluate my priorities if I spent my life connecting dots about my fave and his teenage boyfriend from 10 years ago (who's been married for 5 years, mind you), but you do you :bird:

but ur still spending ur life dragging taylor swift and selena to feel better about your fav, and i’m not connecting the dots as a stan we knew this while happening but the gp woke up to it.

thank u next indeed :)

He's with the person he deserves. Agree with him :gaycat4: :fan:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

21 minutes ago, Carter said:

No ex..

Justin’s mental health was terrible and had suicidal thoughts. He’s celebrating the day of his birth by saying he’s glad he’s still here.

My god, Taylor really taught Selena well and y’all just follow suit. Not everything is about the perpetual victim. 

Great now she’s going to be obsessively commenting on old videos of his wife for a few more years 

2 minutes ago, Baby Boy said:

No ex..

Justin’s mental health was terrible and had suicidal thoughts. He’s celebrating the day of his birth by saying he’s glad he’s still here.

My god, Taylor really taught Selena well and y’all just follow suit. Not everything is about the perpetual victim. 

how this is about his mental health? u guys see from ur ass sometimes 😭

Edited by Carter

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Great now she’s going to be obsessively commenting on old videos of his wife for a few more years 

why it’s ok for them to do that, but when it comes to her she can’t process the trauma she went through because of him?

1 hour ago, sourtwink said:

both beautiful skinny queens :clap3:

spacer.png

spacer.png

You are DISGRACEFUL human being.

Disgusting, there’s place in hell for people like you, piece of ****.

ot: justin, her wife and fans can choke.

1 minute ago, Carter said:

why it’s ok for them to do that, but when it comes to her she can’t process the trauma she went through because of him?

:ahh: 

4 minutes ago, Baby Boy said:

No ex..

Exactly. Why does it even have to do with an ex? It's a normal quote. Justin changed his life in many ways, stopped touring because of his mental health etc, he's just saying he's glad that the changes he've made led him to where he's now, that he's finally happy with the place where he's at, despite it not being where he originally wanted to be.

This victim mentality is not healthy, especially coming from stans not even personally involved in this.

Edited by brazil

Just now, Carter said:

but ur still spending ur life dragging taylor swift and selena to feel better about your fav, and i’m not connecting the dots as a stan we knew this while happening but the gp woke up to it.

thank u next indeed :)

I'm spending my life dragging Taylor Swift? I'm literally a huge fan, have her in my sig and she's my most streamed artist of the year :deadbanana4: 

You don't "know" things babygirl, you're just a FAN, it's in your head, the way some of you think you really know these people is insane. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.