• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Carter

• James_Dean

• ariananext

• channelbangerz

imagine if selena did this. 

she wore a wedding dress to her birthday and she was the obessed one, but him doing that why actually being married and people are applauding him for it, it’s just giving misogyny. 

isnt he married for 5 years now??? get ur visa and shut up

7 minutes ago, FunCoric said:

the 3 of them seem insufferable imo

This. 

It’s hard to feel bad for any of them at this point, I do feel like Selena was originally the victim but she’s Harry/Megan-ing herself by constantly bringing it up out of nowhere despite insisting she wants privacy/to move on/to be done with the drama. 

"justin doesnt care about her anymore" lol :D if selena would do this atrl would ate her up

both beautiful skinny queens :clap3:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by sourtwink
typo xx

1 minute ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

It’s hard to feel bad for any of them at this point, I do feel like Selena was originally the victim but she’s Harry/Megan-ing herself by constantly bringing it up out of nowhere despite insisting she wants privacy/to move on/to be done with the drama. 

it wasn’t outta nowhere his wife and old side chicks were shading her. lmao but please keep the delulu up it looks cute on u 🥰

1 minute ago, sourtwink said:

he made the right choice :clap3:

spacer.png

spacer.png

no u body shaming someone under meds 🤣🤣🤣🤣, i can’t with u the gays here. u would side with any skinny ***** even if it was the anti chirst 

3 minutes ago, Souvenir said:

"justin doesnt care about her anymore" lol :D if selena would do this atrl would ate her up

imagine being the wife and she oked this… she wishes she married selena too 🤣🤣, she wanted a triple but she couldn’t get what she wanted 

4 minutes ago, sourtwink said:

he made the right choice :clap3:

spacer.png

spacer.png

enjoy with ur wp :heart:

Just now, Carter said:

it wasn’t outta nowhere his wife and old side chicks were shading her. lmao but please keep the delulu up it looks cute on u 🥰

There have been instances before that - and one could argue the drama’s inclusion in Selena’s documentary released a couple months ago is what reignited it - but regardless, this is quite the strong reaction to a simple internet comment. Don’t really care for any of the three of them, just giving my two cents! 

These are grown adults acting 17 :priceless:

5 minutes ago, Carter said:

no u body shaming someone under meds 🤣🤣🤣🤣, i can’t with u the gays here. u would side with any skinny ***** even if it was the anti chirst 

you mean psychoactive drugs.

the way this basket case and his bucket will never stop obsessing over Sel :dies:

Selena Gomez is the e-girl who tells everyone at school that she has a long distance boyfriend, but in reality it is just herself on another tumblr account. “Drama” and all. She’s the type to post her “poetry” on wattpad and upload cute little ukelele videos of her covering pop songs in her bedroom on a personal YouTube channel with a username like “blackroses101”. She’s mostly well-liked for being decent outside of that, but the popular “plastic” type girls bully her for it.

Hailey Bieber is like the Gretchen Weiners of the Mean Girls “plastic”-esque friend group. Popular enough, but not #1 and never will be. All of her values and goals in life are narcissistic, materialistic, and shallow. She’s the type to lack cognition to the point it’s impossible for her to attain an ounce of substance; even if her own life depended on it. Everyone not associated with her “elite” clique finds her insufferable and learns how to tune her out like elevator music.

Justin Bieber is that lowkey cute skater boy with poor hygiene who girls want to hook up with once or twice, but not date long-term. He’d be the type to constantly come to school high, disrespect teachers - especially the women, attain an inordinate amount of detentions, say the n-word unironically in reference to his “homies”, and sell dimebags in the parking lot during lunch.

TLDR; If you HAD to pick one for a friend, Selena is the best choice in my opinion lmao. They’re all wack in the grand scheme of things though. People who are both rich AND famous are so effing bored.

Edited by Genie in a Bottle

Xxxx

Edited by liquiddiamonds

Do we even know it has anything to do with Selena? I don't think he ever even loved her tbh. 

Seems like just a random inspirational quote from meditation.com

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.