P!nk's TRUSTFALL outsold Beyoncé's Renaissance in the UK. Why?

Liafen

29 minutes ago, Shinning said:

I'm SCREAMING.

24 minutes ago, Kisuke said:

What kinda lies :hoetenks: what kinda lies.

Let's say Madonna during the Music era. :nicole: What I meant by that was that Pink's success cannot be questioned in Europe. She is force here, and she has a lot of pull and influence. Very few other pop girls have that here. She will never struggle in this territory.

Edited by The7thStranger

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Liafen

• Lovett

• bijonse

• Virtual_Insanity

16 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Arguably by most people around the globe. 

She isn't close to MJ and Madonna global fame and popularity. What she has is a very good pr team that tries to convince us that each of her releases is revolutionizing the world even when few people care about it aside from her fans (Lemonade, Black is King, Renaissance)

Edited by Axelios

Just now, Axelios said:

She isn't close to MJ and Madonna global fame and popularity. What she has is a very good pr team that tried to convince us that each of her releases is revolutionizing the world even when few people care about it aside from her fans (Lemonade, Black is King, Renaissance)

Love how they manipulate millions of people to invest hundreds and hundreds of their savings to attend her shows. 

No matter ur Personal taste or liking, Beyonce is seen as pop royalty and Premium, a status pretty much no other MPG has

1 minute ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Love how they manipulate millions of people to invest hundreds and hundreds of their savings to attend her shows. 

No matter ur Personal taste or liking, Beyonce is seen as pop royalty and Premium, a status pretty much no other MPG has

She isn't even the bigger touring force of her generation (Taylor Swift is). And her peak in terms of music success isn't close to Madonna or MJ especially globally. Renaissance which is seen as a big success for her current standards wasn't even among the top 10 albums of the year.

12 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

Let's say Madonna during the Music era. :nicole: What I meant by that was that Pink's success cannot be questioned in Europe. She is force here, and she has a lot of pull and influence. Very few other pop girls have that here. She will never struggle in this territory.

What influence does P!nk have? Like what? She's not even that famous. They play her music on the radio because it's basic and safe but she doesn't even do that well in streaming in Europe. You are TRIPPING.

Just now, Shinning said:

What influence does P!nk have? Like what? She's not even that famous. They play her music on the radio because it's basic and safe but she doesn't even do that well in streaming in Europe. You are TRIPPING.

Am I? You're the one using caps and getting mad at somebody who is not a fan of Pink and is one of Beyoncé. :coffee: Pink could sneeze into a microphone here and it would get attention. I'm not saying I like it that way. It just... is.

10 minutes ago, Axelios said:

She isn't even the bigger touring force of her generation (Taylor Swift is). And her peak in terms of music success isn't close to Madonna or MJ especially globally. Renaissance which is seen as a big success for her current standards wasn't even among the top 10 albums of the year.

From this post I can already tell its nonsense for me discussing "Beyonce" with u cause u have a preconceived opinion on her that makes u deflect rational thinking.

U disregard the fact shes black (crucial when it comes to global popularity where white acts are still the most favored acts), and the fact most of Taylor's touring revenue comes from the US (thats why her touring numbers are insane).

You disregards the fact that Renaissance was one if not THE highest ranken album on that IFPI list that was released in the second half of the year, which goes to show it was indeed very successful and only places low since it didnt have the full 12 months like other albums.

Beyonce + DC is a force to be reckoned with - statistically, acclaim-wise and legacy-wise. She easily ranks amongst the most commercially dominant acts of her generation while at the same time having more acclaim and reference than any of her peers sans Eminem. 

But u dont need to reply, I know ur rhetoric and the way ull do anything to downplay Beyonce. :-*

P!nk is bigger than Beyonce stats wise in the UK. Beyonce is just a bigger celebrity

On 2/25/2023 at 8:32 PM, MrLovett said:

This is precisely the reason. :skull: The severe lack of availability of physical copies in the UK. Plus she was out heavily promoting, unlike Bey who dropped it and bounced.

Lack of Availablitiy? I went to a record store in London and there are so many Ren cds that has dust on it. 

On 2/25/2023 at 10:09 PM, Rhythm said:

Crazy how the goalpost always moves when convenient. :laugh: When Beyoncé was one of the absolute strongest physical sellers amongst pop singers, she was berated for her low stream count. Now that REN has not only outpaced her own peers in streaming, but maintains some of the biggest numbers of 2022 releases, of course we’ve turned to sales again.

Album units are mix of physicals and streams? 

And Pink has bigger units

10 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

From this post I can already tell its nonsense for me discussing "Beyonce" with u cause u have a preconceived opinion on her that makes u deflect rational thinking.

U disregard the fact shes black (crucial when it comes to global popularity where white acts are still the most favored acts), and the fact most of Taylor's touring revenue comes from the US (thats why her touring numbers are insane).

You disregards the fact that Renaissance was one if not THE highest ranken album on that IFPI list that was released in the second half of the year, which goes to show it was indeed very successful and only places low since it didnt have the full 12 months like other albums.

Beyonce + DC is a force to be reckoned with - statistically, acclaim-wise and legacy-wise. She easily ranks amongst the most commercially dominant acts of her generation while at the same time having more acclaim and reference than any of her peers sans Eminem. 

But u dont need to reply, I know ur rhetoric and the way ull do anything to downplay Beyonce. :-*

Renaissance was released in late july, Born Pink was released in september and ranked 8, Midnights was released in late october and ranked 2.

Harry's House and UVST were only released 2/3 months before Renaissance and ranked in the top 3. Renaissance isn't showing some exceptional longevity which would have made a big difference had it been released earlier. In fact it was being outcharted by Harry and Bad Bunny albums pretty early in its run in the US which is Bey's strongest market.

Edited by Axelios

Michael only did 3 tours and all of them had an attendance of over 4.1 million people, the last two without him even setting foot in the USA. That's a 13 million attendance record for only 3 tours. Beyonce's global fame/reach is not close to MJ's.

Taylor and Beyonce are gonna have record breaking tours, and Bey will further extend her record as the highest grossing Black artist :clap3:

38 minutes ago, Axelios said:

1 hour ago, foreverwinter13 said:

Lack of Availablitiy? I went to a record store in London and there are so many Ren cds that has dust on it. 

I remember when trolling used to be funny, or have some semblance of wit. This is just desperate. :skull: Go do that somewhere else, I don't need to cringe today.

P!nk is bigger than Beyonce stats wise in the UK. Beyonce is just a bigger celebrity

And Pink has bigger units

No she does not. :skull: She has several million less units sold here than Beyoncé. You could've taken a break from the trolling to actually research that first.

On 2/25/2023 at 5:01 PM, Armani? said:

Cuff it is a hit in the UK, France, Ireland & Belgium

The way y'all just make up lies:skull:

Cuff It is indeed a French hit, I heard it a few times on CherieFM, like give credits when it's due.

Good for P!nk, she opened fine with this album, I wish her to have legs tho she's fine as an artist cause her tours are doing fantastic

so we bragging about 5k difference after she promoting HARD.... but not the almost 300K difference in the US? that Pink album is a major flop 

2 hours ago, Axelios said:

Renaissance was released in late july, Born Pink was released in september and ranked 8, Midnights was released in late october and ranked 2.

Harry's House and UVST were only released 2/3 months before Renaissance and ranked in the top 3. Renaissance isn't showing some exceptional longevity which would have made a big difference had it been released earlier. In fact it was being outcharted by Harry and Bad Bunny albums pretty early in its run in the US which is Bey's strongest market.

You do realize Beyoncé debuted more than 10 years before all these people you listed right? Are you okay?

24 minutes ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

You do realize Beyoncé debuted more than 10 years before all these people you listed right? Are you okay?

Beyonce solo career began in 2003, 3 years before Taylor Swift and 3 years after P!nk.

Madonna had way more successful albums than Beyonce (especially in Europe) at much later stages of her career, so I don't understand why you put Beyonce at her level.

Edited by Axelios

The arrogance and delusion of a large majority of Beyoncé stans in here when P!nk had a better opening week... :deadbanana2:Don't wanna imagine how they'll act if and when REN outsells TRUSTFALL. 

Edited by Underdogs

28 minutes ago, Embustera said:

Why are there so many Beyoncé haters on this forum lately. Where are the moderators:deadbanana2: 

Coz the Hive is becoming on Monster level Annoying. 

They act like their fave has the biggest sales of all current pop gurls

Y'all acting like B flopped like selling 0 albums in Europe. Good for Pink over than 3K sales. Next week will be interesting. 

Y'all don't wanna argue about North/South America, South Africa and Asia? 

14 minutes ago, foreverwinter13 said:

Coz the Hive is becoming on Monster level Annoying. 

They act like their fave has the biggest sales of all current pop gurls

Nooooo we really don’t :lmao: beyoncé is 25 years in she’s not the top seller but she’s among them and people try to ignore that she’s been dominant for a long time. People often rag on her for no reason because they don’t like her, it’s annoying when people try to deny it they have something against her when they do

Edited by bijonse