Nicki Minaj Shades Megan Thee Stallion Again

iaintiffin

2 hours ago, Flare said:

This thread is very weird in general because it’s based off a YouTube drama video of a song that hasn’t even come out. 

ATRL would usually close threads like this since it’s not real news but anything for some clicks these days I guess. :bird:

-

@professor2000 Why can’t Megan shade Nicki? She def did it on that Cheetos (Flaming Hot?) album/mixtape thing. I thought Megan is loved image wise right now. 

Fat shaming and ageist comments would usually result in a ban or at least a warning but you know damn well moderators don't give a shitt about it. It's been like this for several years now and it's getting tired and ridiculous.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iaintiffin

• Flare

• Brikenbur

• SmittenCake

Top Posters In This Topic

When Megan releases a track dragging Nicki for standing with rapists - the world is going to collapse 

13 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

Fat shaming and ageist comments would usually result in a ban or at least a warning but you know damn well moderators don't give a shitt about it. It's been like this for several years now and it's getting tired and ridiculous.

If someone treated Lizzo the same way Nicki’s weight gets brought up, they would be perma’d. The mods only enforce those type of things for their faves and everyone else is left to fend for themselves. It’s definitely gotten worse, I don’t remember old ATRL letting stuff like this go on and no kinda WPs being given out or a thread quickly closed. 

Wait, wait, wait. I SWEAR I saw megan thee stallion fans giggling at how meg "LASHED" granny on *thot sht and traumatizine(?) yet a bar about horses is a line too far?

Then there's the cardi fans who regularly cheer on cardi "dragging!" the barbs and issuing, epic "shade!" at nicki's weight on twitter.

I'm confused as to where the line is for nicki to play too? Or is this now no longer rap and is some kind of pop girl feud where people cry or shade in interviews?

Write a rap or keep it mute, that's what rappers do.

Edited by RunUpDoneUp

21 hours ago, naval23 said:

When Megan releases a track dragging Nicki for standing with rapists - the world is going to collapse 

Lol

21 hours ago, AdrianNicki said:

21 hours ago, Flare said:

If someone treated Lizzo the same way Nicki’s weight gets brought up, they would be perma’d. The mods only enforce those type of things for their faves and everyone else is left to fend for themselves. It’s definitely gotten worse, I don’t remember old ATRL letting stuff like this go on and no kinda WPs being given out or a thread quickly closed. 

Thinking about bringing this up in HQ because we all know if it were Lizzo or Sam Smith, things would be different. Glad I'm not the only one seeing this pattern.

19 hours ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

Wait, wait, wait. I SWEAR I saw megan thee stallion fans giggling at how meg "LASHED" granny on *thot sht and traumatizine(?) yet a bar about horses is a line too far?

Then there's the cardi fans who regularly cheer on cardi "dragging!" the barbs and issuing, epic "shade!" at nicki's weight on twitter.

I'm confused as to where the line is for nicki to play too? Or is this now no longer rap and is some kind of pop girl feud where people cry or shade in interviews?

Write a rap or keep it mute, that's what rappers do.

Another great point. Other rappers can "destroy" or "shade" Nicki in their songs, but Nicki can't do the same?

I'm crying because werent half of y'all gagging at "Otis" and the "Perc" line but now that Nicki is responding back in RAPs its a problem.  Its not her fault the shots she fires lands. :penguin:

Megan aint going to do sh*t either. 

Edited by xfreshkidxx

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

Thinking about bringing this up in HQ because we all know if it were Lizzo or Sam Smith, things would be different. Glad I'm not the only one seeing this pattern.

You should, I think it’s time! :bird:

ansjksksksjsksk ndjsksksksk

This damn gorl can barely climb 3 steps, mounting a horse definitely ain’t in her future rights now. :doc:

Mobility should be her biggest concern :gaycat6:

spacer.png

21 hours ago, .KUNTana said:

ansjksksksjsksk ndjsksksksk

This damn gorl can barely climb 3 steps, mounting a horse definitely ain’t in her future rights now. :doc:

Mobility should be her biggest concern :gaycat6:

spacer.png

That took Baby Mama #6 a WHOLE lotta effort :lmao:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.