• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iaintiffin

• Flare

• Brikenbur

• SmittenCake

Top Posters In This Topic

That old ***** stays pressed since Meg can out freestyle her. 

She’s lucky Doja isn’t catty cuz Doja would put the nail on her coffin like Cardi did a couple years ago. 

Not that tired ass Cardi B stan account trying their best to phrase it to make Nicki sound like a bad person for using Christopher Reeves for a quick bar, I-

It's a ******* punch line, get over yourself :deadbanana2: 

I understand that not a single person in your sig is worth making a thread about, but this was not worth a thread sis

She’s bold to be shading anybody considering she married and had a child with a sex offender. :hoetenks:

Mrs. Petty should've just sat there and ate her burger 

27 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Miss arms is so obsessed 

25 minutes ago, jakeisphat said:

She’s bold to be shading anybody considering she married and had a child with a sex offender. :hoetenks:

25 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

Mrs. Petty should've just sat there and ate her burger 

Y’all know what… :deadbanana2:

If I were Nicki I would be the last person to come for anybody.

There are so many things that can be used against her. Meghan or any other person could humiliate her easily if they wanted to lmao

Edited by thatsmydemi

Not this account basically revolving around Nicki since their fav isn't doing **** (other than going on trials & getting plastic surgery of course). 

Boring. So funny to see barbs champion Nicki as some LyRiCaL girl only to go hard for "bars" like xD I don't **** with horses or :P you got surgery? Ugly :p

Meg should just lash her back. We know she's fragile and can get bullied off the Internet for months by the likes of Latto :michael:

1 hour ago, mellenthin said:

Not that tired ass Cardi B stan account trying their best to phrase it to make Nicki sound like a bad person for using Christopher Reeves for a quick bar, I-

It's a ******* punch line, get over yourself :deadbanana2: 

I understand that not a single person in your sig is worth making a thread about, but this was not worth a thread sis

Random but I’m taking a **** and I hear my roommate yelling at someone in the phone about this 

3 minutes ago, Riot said:

The real question here is what would happen if Arms falls down a horse?

NINTCHDBPICT000415879360-e1529920148108.jpg

i dont think any horse alive or dead can hold her weight

It's not Megan shade in any capacity. 

Also, something needs to be done about the constant body shaming on here. It's pretty disgusting. Sam Smith and Nicki are always shamed for their bodies for absolutely zero relevant reason. It's just a bar. NOT Megan shade. 

1 hour ago, Zoomer said:

Ugly Arms is pressed again 💀

35 minutes ago, Riot said:

The real question here is what would happen if Arms falls down a horse?

NINTCHDBPICT000415879360-e1529920148108.jpg

i'm dead why are you calling her Arms now :ahh:

When the only thing relevant about your newest project is not the project itself, but whoever latest person it is you’re dissing.

she’s taking over Azealia’s gig 

1 hour ago, D.Va said:

(other than going on trials & getting plastic surgery of course). 

so basically Big Arms’s daily routine ? :dies:

Seeing threads like this clearly prove that people in here know nothing about rap. Or at least how rap used to be.

It's cute that you are trying to make Megan look innocent, as if she's not taking shots in her music as well. The've BEEN going back and fourth. Both of them.

It's also absolutely hilarious to see this one Lil Kim stan in here constantly in Nicki threads and creating new ones voicing their frustration. I guess I would be mad too if my fave became irrelevant after cute 10 year run. I guess you also forgot Kim's music and how she's been taking shots like this in her music. You are just a delusional hypocrite.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.