• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterNavy

• ariananext

• Selegend

• Dialamba

It’s so weird how some celebs, even celebs as famous as Selena, rush to defend Taylor and laud her greatness yet there’s no way in hell she would even consider doing the same for them. It reminds me of the whole Squad mentality and just feels kinda icky

Edited by Aaron

Here for her lashing out at the white devil :clap3: she’s been throwing shots and shading left and right 

not everyone siding with selena on tiktok, ig and twitter :rip: she just gained 4m followers in like 2 days too :toofunny3:

hailey bieber you will always be irrelevant

Edited by MonsterNavy

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

not everyone siding with selena on tiktok, ig and twitter :rip: she just gained 4m followers in like 2 days too :toofunny3:

Yeah after that Kylie post with the eyebrows… it was bad for her lol dragged left and right and losing followers. this drama may still get even more messy 

This thread once again proving how out of touch ATRL is :rip:

This drama is somehow blowing up on TikTok and EVERYONE is on Selena’s side.

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

lmao her follower gain has nothing to do with the "drama" it's about the facetuned thirst trap she posted

10 hours ago, Cheers said:

lmao her follower gain has nothing to do with the "drama" it's about the facetuned thirst trap she posted

its all because of the "drama" everyone is calling the jenners and the self proclaimed nepo baby mean girls

just a few I found on tiktok right now while the irrelevant bieber wife and self proclaimed "nepo baby" just lost 200k followers

I guess hailey lost 200k followers after she posted her facetuned thirst trap too :toofunny2:

Edited by MonsterNavy

I guess her discography getting a boost because of her facetuned thirst trap too her power :alexz:

So, someone explain to me if I'm wrong, but Selena brought back an 8 year old video and started making a mess out of nowhere, and somehow everyone is siding with her? What am I not getting here?

10 hours ago, Mr. Loco said:

So, someone explain to me if I'm wrong, but Selena brought back an 8 year old video and started making a mess out of nowhere, and somehow everyone is siding with her? What am I not getting here?

no, Selena was doing her own thing minding her business making tiktok talking about how she over laminated her eyebrows by accident when hours later kylie posted a story on instagram with a caption "this is an accident?" with a photo of her and hailey bieber's eyebrows while facetiming. its too long to type just watch this tiktok nn

after the exposé, everyone started digging up every single thing hailey did back then - shaded selena left and right, copied everything selena does, stalked bieber and selena etc now everything is blowing up everywhere and they're calling them mean girls. deserved :clap3:

selena gained 7m followers on ig so far while hailey lost 600k followers and kylie was at 380m before the scandal now she's at 379m :rip: 

you don't come for THE Selena Gomez when yall are irrelevant nobodies that literally has nothing going on for your lives the nerve esp the self proclaimed nepo baby/nepo wife :toofunny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.