Viewers slam Ariana's 'painful' and 'awkward' performance

midnightdawn

29 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

I thought the Ariana turned into Mariah…. Please put the last name up cuz nobody knows this thick!

How did this post from 2013 end up in this thread :rip:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bimbo

• AcidPrince

• Mr. Blue_Shirt

• elevate

I don't get the hate, it was harmeless and not that serious, at least she tried to do something different in these very serious and often boring ceremonies.

2 hours ago, Sept said:

I think it's cute and fun. She's an actress, not a singer or rapper :michael: It's like seeing your friend performing on a karaoke night

Ariana DeBose is a better singer than most of the MPGs:deadbanana4:

Edited by JoJo

Roman Holiday
2 hours ago, favorite crime said:

I thought this was going to be about test audiences panning Ariana's acting Performance in Wicked skskj

***** same :rip: I was about to go to battle

When I first saw it I laughed and was so confused

now I’m still confused and laugh every time but can’t stop watching it. My friends and I keep sending “Angela Bassett” to each other. 

3 hours ago, Sept said:

I think it's cute and fun. She's an actress, not a singer or rapper :michael: It's like seeing your friend performing on a karaoke night

She is definitely a singer :rip:

The way I'm OBSESSED with this part unironically :jonny:

4 hours ago, JustLikeHoney said:

The way I broke my hip to get here and it was about DeBose. :ace:

4 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

***** same :rip: I was about to go to battle

lmao i came into this thread with guns ablazing :bibliahh:

Help :deadbanana: 

"Angela Bassett did the thing!" :ahh: 

This woman is only 32, but somehow sounds like she's your 60 year old aunt on Facebook talking like that :rip: 

This was historical and bizarre but in a cute and funny way, award shows should have fun here and there and this was out of nowhere and she kinda ate that performance and sang live! If she campaigning for a musical role or singer career? 

Angela Bastet did her thing! This will haunt her for years

These old ass award shows need to STOP pandering to 15-year olds on social media. There's no reason why the BAFTAs should be posting reels on YouTube titled THIS WAS A MOMENT :HEARTEYES: This whole theatre kid chant falls under that pandering category too. "House of BAFTA"... girl please.

I do love the newfound visibility of certain parts of the culture that were invisible before but there's time, place and context otherwise it's cringey

• ATRL Moderator

This is SO funny :ahh: the way she says angela Bassett, the way she’s out of breath and nervous, the audience reactions.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.