This is EVERYTHING I needed :flame::flame:

I need this 90-00’s trend to happen 

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

When is this getting released?

Just check the OP.

9 hours ago, TaylenaStan said:

:jonny4: This is gonna be Song of the summer in Europe 

I’m having flashbacks to when I spammed INYL on loop the summer it came out  

This sounds like song of the year. It's true that Europe will go absolutely crazy over it.

On 2/25/2023 at 1:08 PM, Delirious said:

Like Maneskin the most popular act from Eurovision only has 27m listeners despite releasing a new album and payola 

Ellie has 5m more with 0 effort and it's not even her peak.

Anyways the song sounds like a SMASH and not generic at all. It will be overplayed in clubs

ABBA, Celine Dion, Enya, Olivia Newton-John all did Eurovision. Maneskin is not the most popular act and Ellie is certainly not bigger than the entire history of the competition. She has nothing this decade that can compare to Maneskin's success.

As for the song it is incredible and if they send it it will win. It sounds like a surefire hit in Europe.

Edited by mystery

14 minutes ago, mystery said:

ABBA, Celine Dion, Enya, Olivia Newton-John all did Eurovision. Maneskin is not the most popular act and Ellie is certainly not bigger than the entire history of the competition. She has nothing this decade that can compare to Maneskin's success.

As for the song it is incredible and if they send it it will win. It sounds like a surefire hit in Europe.

i was talking about eurovision in recent times. either way all the acts you listed are local except Celine Dion. ABBA are legends yes, but only in Europe. noone knows them in the US (especially now) and that is a fact. Ellie has more streams than all of these acts combined :clap3:

Ellie has nothing this decade and yet she still has 5m more monthly listeners on spotify without even lifting a finger. that's what i call consistency :clap3:

maneskin only became famous because of eurovision. their popularity will steeply decline and they will become irrelevant in one year (their new album already bombed)

either way Ellie is still 100x more relevant in the US in the Maneskin so... :rip: She has 41m certified units there. Maneskin has like what? 2m?

but anyways that wasnt my point. my point was, ellie is above eurovision and doing it when youre this successful is just...weird. i know Ellie isn't relevant as she was in 2015 but her discography doesnt need payola to be revived or streamed.

Oh my God… they managed to do it. This sounds HUGE.

If this doesn’t smash for Ellie… nothing will.

Typical euro **** it’s so done at this point bye 

Ellie is NOT above eurovision anymore :rip: get with the times and be realistic

5 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Ellie is NOT above eurovision anymore :rip: get with the times and be realistic

i literally just said that she isn't as relevant in 2015 anymore like?

Yes, Ellie is above Eurovision and I stand by what I said. When you've sold this many records worldwide, doing Eurovision is flat out stupid and it just doesnt make any sense.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.