Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding - "Miracle"

Something

Can't wait i have a strong feeling this will smash and she finally release her album with By The End of The Night bop 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• calvinharrisfan

• Cqmerqn

• Something

23 hours ago, Dephira said:

Snippet doesn't sound like a hit to me :emofish: it fits the EDM club much more than pop radio. I hope I'm wrong though, time for Ellie to get a hit again 

but what about blue im good? that song screams edm and it was blasted all over pop radio.

imo this song sounds fresh and oldschool at the same time. people will be craving this sound.

but anyways, if we want this to become a hit, we have to stream and buy it. songs arent gonna become hit by themselves

I heard a snippet on a TikTok she made and went to look to Spotify and I thought that it was an unreleased song because I couldn’t find it 💀

33 minutes ago, Something said:

Fqs4wdRWAAARH_G?format=jpg&name=360x360Fqs4wdSWIAELTx-?format=jpg&name=360x360

Oh radio promo :clap3:

1 hour ago, Something said:

Fqs4wdRWAAARH_G?format=jpg&name=360x360Fqs4wdSWIAELTx-?format=jpg&name=360x360

Calvin looks so hot as usual wow

And Ellie looks absolutely stellar. Natural beauty 

• ATRL Moderator

24 hours left omgggg

The eurodance trance influence is real :jonnycat:

The structure of the song seems a bit weird though, it's as though different bits of production were just sliced together. There's no transititions and the weird switch to the drum beat right at the very end as it fades out?! :skull:

1 hour ago, Askeroff said:

its ok

sound like 90s eurodance Robert Miles song 

This is why I'm surprised Children sample is not credited in the end, because it's clearly here :skull: They should get sued

9 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

This is why I'm surprised Children sample is not credited in the end, because it's clearly here :skull: They should get sued

Oh my god yes, it's basically the same :deadbanana4:

I thought it sounded familiar

Hmm... this song is like all foreplay and no climax

4 minutes ago, Jolin Tsai said:

uk #1 smash :loki:

has everything to be a great success :flame:

7 minutes ago, goldstargay said:

Hmm... this song is like all foreplay and no climax

I agree, the hook (?) is weak and the song doesn't fully grab me but I hope it's a hit to save this era...

I Need Your Love > Outside >>>>>>> Mircale

31 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

well its sound kind a similar but not the same

Robert Miles give life to dream house with piano theme and those tracks have a same structure  

4 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

well its sound kind a similar but not the same

Robert Miles give life to dream house with piano theme and those tracks have a same structure  

It doesn't feel the same, because they changed chord progression, but you can very much tell Robert was the basis of the entire track. Honestly they should have just went with direct cleared sample and it would probably increase its chances for European hit, Children is very nostalgic and loved

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.