• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tropez

• Joyride

• gloamingtheplain

• foreverwinter13

I can't believe she would want blonde over black hair. The black brings out her eyes and skintone. She looks amazing with it.

23 minutes ago, Tropez said:

No. I am saying she looks her age. Why is that such a hard thing to accept? What is the issue with saying she looks her age? 

Send your photo and age to compare them please, what is wrong that we want it?

She looks amazing 

Ooooh. She looks beautiful.

37 minutes ago, Tropez said:

No. I am saying she looks her age. Why is that such a hard thing to accept? What is the issue with saying she looks her age? 

You replied to someone showing she looks very similar to what she looked 3 years ago with that she looks her age, while she really looked pretty similar on these pictures. 

You can have your opinion but others can to and they're reacting to yours. That's what a forum is made for.

She looks stunning :flame: the way she has won in life effortlessly with a hot husband, a lovely daugther, a remembered streaming hit discography, and grossing $25M per season doing the bare minimum, goals :clap3:

10 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

Can't believe she's still chained to that chair. 

what else is she supposed to do? :skull: i'm more shocked american idol is still a thing..

She looks gorgeous! She has always been beautiful but she's just maintaining it greatly. Love her hair, black really fits her.

She looks stunning :jonny:

I'm shocked Idol is still on :deadbanana2: They haven't produced a star in like a decade and the ratings have fallen a lot too, I don't get the point of continuing the show

She's so beautiful!

8 hours ago, simplywohoo said:

You replied to someone showing she looks very similar to what she looked 3 years ago with that she looks her age, while she really looked pretty similar on these pictures. 

You can have your opinion but others can to and they're reacting to yours. That's what a forum is made for.

Yea. That’s is why we are discussing it. 

8 hours ago, !ngwe said:

Send your photo and age to compare them please, what is wrong that we want it?

What does this have to do with Katy Perry? 

17 hours ago, Erotic said:

give us a modern disco wave house album queen :jonny5: 

The only thing that could potentially save what's left of her music career is this.

She looks really good though

I still can't fathom that thee Katy Perry with such beauty still cannot revive her career like Mariah or Jlo. She supposedly has so much knowledge and exposure to how the music industry works yet she's still on Idol...

She looks incredible! TIME FOR A PROPER COMEBACK!

:jonny5:

11 minutes ago, lestat111 said:

how old is she? she looks really great I must say

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.