• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roman Holiday

• Beyonnaise

• Superbitch

• truthteller

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The shoot is phenomenal and I always love hearing her expand upon her thoughts, she really is such a poetic person naturally. I can see why she perceives Billie as carrying her torch in a way in the pop sphere.

27 minutes ago, Living Legend said:

Billie is such a bad interviewer... god damn :toofunny2:

From how it read to me, it seems she was a bit starstruck and could've bantered more more (the way she might with someone closer in age to her that she doesn't look up to) like when Lana was talking about her randomly meeting David Lynch. Lana's last Interview piece with Grimes was better for that, since they're closer in age/career length than Billie.

Like, the ghey sophisticate in me would die to hear her in conversation with John Waters, but I think it's cute they had space here as two generations of female artists to talk (like the anecdote about Lana getting a text from Billie on a day she had to make a pivotal life decision), even if it could have gone deeper.

Edited by Beyonnaise

4 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Billie was stanning hard :ahh: 

3 hours ago, Daddy said:

We could have had a Lana x John Waters interview but instead we got "Dude, you're so sick, I used to sing your songs, my guy!!!" :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Beyonnaise said:

The shoot is phenomenal and I always love hearing her expand upon her thoughts, she really is such a poetic person naturally. I can see why she perceives Billie as carrying her torch in a way in the pop sphere.

From how it read to me, it seems she was a bit starstruck and could've bantered more more (the way she might with someone closer in age to her that she doesn't look up to) like when Lana was talking about her randomly meeting David Lynch. Lana's last Interview piece with Grimes was better for that, since they're closer in age/career length than Billie.

Like, the ghey sophisticate in me would die to hear her in conversation with John Waters, but I think it's cute they had space here as two generations of female artists to talk (like the anecdote about Lana getting a text from Billie on a day she had to make a pivotal life decision), even if it could have gone deeper.

all of this. stans should never interview their idols in these kinds of settings, especially with such an age gap lol. Most of Billie's questions/answers were one note (one word) or derivative. She asked like 2 good questions lol.

2 hours ago, Kimi said:

Im glad she stopped with world building and started vibing again. A&W highkey eats entire NFR

the girls aren't ready for this conversation yet, but it's true :sistrens:

Even as a stan I admit Billie probably wasn't the best choice for a proper interview of Lana, her record, etc. Knowing her history, even before reading it I knew a good portion of the article would consist of her fangirling and completely geeking out over Lana and talking about how much she loves her and stuff like that. Like whenever she said something pretty insightful or interesting Billie was like "Amazing. No way. Wow. Right. Yeah."   :deadbanana4: 

There are some interesting questions though, like when she asked about how Lana felt about being romanticized all over the internet, or when she discusses about how much of their music is based off of reality or fiction, so it isn't all that bad. I think it was a pretty interesting piece especially as both artists are commonly compared by fans/the media and referred to as 'mother and daughter'. 

Edited by Billionaire

MAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMGGGG THE ****, THE HAIR, THE MOTHERFUCKING FACE, THEM LIPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ OMGGGGGGGGGG :jonny6::jonny6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.