Lana re-releases BTD lips, interviewed by Billie Ellish

truthteller

On Billie's iPhone lockscreen

EILISH: You were my lock screen on the first phone I ever got. 

DEL REY: Oh my god. 

EILISH: I knew for months before I got my first iPhone that it was going to be that ******* photo of you with the bee on your lip. 

On Billie's Brooklyn Baby cover:

DEL REY: Do we have any footage? [Laughs] 

EILISH: Oh yeah. I sang “Brooklyn Baby” at the last one I did. I’d film myself covering your songs and pretend that I was gonna blow up on YouTube from them, and then they’d get two views. 

DEL REY: And you did. 

EILISH: No I didn’t! [Laughs] 

On Lana sitting on OB for one whole year

EILISH: I can’t believe you even thought of me. But dude, this has been done for a year? 

DEL REY: September 2022 was the very last song I wrote. It’s a song called “Margaret,” about Jack Antonoff’s fiance [Margaret Qualley]. I was like, “You know what? I want to write a song for him.” It lands right in the middle of the album. It’s funny, this album felt totally effortless. When I did Norman ******* Rockwell! it was about world-building, whereas this was straight vibing. 

More on: https://www.interviewmagazine.com/music/lana-del-rey-and-billie-eilish-fall-in-love

:WAP:

Edited by truthteller

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roman Holiday

• Beyonnaise

• Superbitch

• truthteller

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My f*ckin fave :alexz2:

I can't :weeps: 

Serving lips, legs and youth :alexz2:

I still can’t with Billie being such a fan girl yet when it came to her winning over NFR for AOTY she didn’t even acknowledge Lana, but acknowledged Ari.

NEVER FORGET!!!!!!!! Angry New York GIF

She wanted to name it "‘Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd Pearl Watch Me on Ring a Bell Psycho Lifeguard"

Fender

4 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

I still can’t with Billie being such a fan girl yet when it came to her winning over NFR for AOTY she didn’t even acknowledge Lana, but acknowledged Ari.

Billie has always comes off as fake

8 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Because she knew Ariana stans were going to insult her on Twitter

36 minutes ago, Valentine said:

I really wanna be slayed by her, I wanna understand why people love her so much.

But when I look at her, i feel nothing. 

Same with me and Beyonce 

48 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

The Nicki Minaj of lips :WAP: 

Don’t ever compare this legend to that.

ot: Omg haven’t seen her serving like this in years :weeps:missed Seeing ha like this 

Roman Holiday
5 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

Don’t ever compare this legend to that.

Lana is a legend too though :biblionny:

1 hour ago, Valentine said:

I really wanna be slayed by her, I wanna understand why people love her so much.

But when I look at her, i feel nothing. 

The girls who get it, get it. The girls who don’t, don’t. If You Say So Shrug GIF

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.