Is Rihanna the worst Superbowl performer of all time?

spree

Is Rihanna the worst Superbowl performer of all time?  

418 members have voted

1. 1. Is Rihanna the worst Superbowl performer of all time?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrokenMachine

• spree

• Modus

• ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

It was the WORST performance I've ever seen. I wasn't expecting much from Rihanna performance wise, but she found a way to dissapoint me.

I expect they give her the JT/Maroon 5 treatment after that TRAGIC performance...

The most boring one maybe. At least it could have been cringy and given us memes. 

It was mostly smoke and mirrors. It

felt extremely calculated and rehearsed. There was no grit no heart no Caribbean vibes. It was just meh. Oh well

Only artist to be able to perform hit after hit after hit, but yeaaa it was kinda bad aside from the music.

The best of the past 3 years (including this year) :clap3: 

Maroon 5, BEP and Rihanna take the trinity of worst SB HT shows 

Pink would've DONE this justice!

Justin Timberlake was worse, obviously. But it was uneventful and unenjoyable, yes. 

Maroon 5, Madonna and Justin T were worse. 

The dancers made up for Rihanna, imo. Still not great, but exactly what you would expect. 

The overreactions. :skull: I do agree it was somewhat underwhelming but definitely not "the worst one of all time". 

28 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

no one of the best easily

hit after hit

Hit after hit doesn’t matter when the set list is so rushed that barely any song was able to establish itself besides Diamonds. 
I can’t get over how awful it was. The floating stages and dancers were the saving grace. She didn’t even try to hide that she was lip syncing. The lazy dancing and movements. Yikes

Worst by a Pop girl by FAR

Katy Perry was Prince level great next to this and that speaks volume :deadbanana4:

She literally served NOTHING and i wasnt expecting anything spectacular but at least give a good show and serve the minimal stamina on stage.

It was basically an ANTI TOUR rehash :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.