Is Rihanna the worst Superbowl performer of all time?

spree

Is Rihanna the worst Superbowl performer of all time?  

418 members have voted

1. 1. Is Rihanna the worst Superbowl performer of all time?

• Yes
    • No

Her performance was dreadful. The people in the bar were screaming “here come the Umpa Lumpas” lol. She didn’t even care about the lip-syncing it was so odd. 

thoughts?

Edited by spree

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrokenMachine

• spree

• Modus

• ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

No, BEP still takes the cake, but this was a close second. And people will, of course, use "she's pregnant" as an excuse, like her performing reputation--or lack thereof--doesn't precede her.

You got to be joking lmao she did great

Definitely not, but also not the best. Though it probably had the best stage design.

• ATRL Moderator

Definitely one of the worst in the past 15 years

Yes. But it’s no suprisse to anyone. She’s not an artist, never was and never will be. She won’t be missed in the music industry.

The Black Eyed Peas were worse if I remember correctly. But her show was very boring, nothing happened, she seemed to be over it (did she even rehearse?) and the lip-sync was very obvious. Definitely one of the worst. :biblio:

This was SO good. No guests, no wasting time, HIT AFTER HIT AFTER HIT and extremely visual. 

4 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

Beyonce was worse.

thats certainly an opinion 

ot: i think Maroon 5 was probably the worst

ppl saying BEP :rip:

they gave us hits and Fergie's drunk mom karaoke vocals. what more could you want 

Well, she was never really good... so, what  did people expect?

2 minutes ago, Aren said:

Yes. But it’s no suprisse to anyone. She’s not an artist, never was and never will be. She won’t be missed in the music industry.

This. There's no reason for her to make music anymore. Her "career" is a mockery of actual artists. She seems happier being an influencer, anyway.

Worst ever? Nah. Maybe I'm a bit biased but I think BEP and Maroon 5 were worse.

But overall it was so ******* underwhelming and lord knows I don't even expect much from a Rihanna performance. She looked drop-dead gorgeous (duh), the stage was amazing, the setlist was full of classics, and that's it. She was barely moving on the stage, had no outfit changes, clearly lipping the entire time, and her energy & stage presence were absolutely lacking which is weird. Not a single memorable moment tbh.

TLDR: it was giving

mariah-carey-bad-dancing.gif

she did what she had to do... hit after hit... snippet of each so efficient and gorgeous... incredible stage presence... PREGNANT....

out of all the pop girls? for sure :snowman:

such a letdown

Edited by hallucinate

9 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

Beyonce was worse.

Don't be a troll. You can't compare Beyonce's amazing halftime show to this snoozefest.

1 minute ago, Freakshowvato said:

the weeknd last year was way worse lmao

Y’all say the dumbest stuff on this website lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.