• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SchmoodRing

• GeeDuval

• tomaseba

• LatinFreak

The way she’s doing singles and videos left and right now that she’s divorced and that she needs her career again.

4 hours ago, tomaseba said:

stunning :duca: hopefully the song is good

I’m ready for an album announcement . I keep seeing these fake track list and album covers from fans almost believed one lol.

1 hour ago, K@rm@ said:

I’m ready for an album announcement . I keep seeing these fake track list and album covers from fans almost believed one lol.

Link?

17 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

The way she’s doing singles and videos left and right now that she’s divorced and that she needs her career again.

Ew at this misogynistic ass take. She didn't just stop working when she got with her ex. Also they were never married. Even if she were to retire she's still an established legacy act that could sell out tours performing her same old hits. Don't ever try her again.

17 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

A mermaid? :rip: 

Yes real Ariel type ****.

10 hours ago, K@rm@ said:

Yeah my friend sent a tiktok "confirming" collaborations with Bad Bunny, Rosalia, JBalvin/Ed Sheeran and Coldplay 😲 the way I'd kill and gag if she were to ever do something with Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Cardi B, Anitta, Dua Lipa, Christina Aguilera, Drake, Enrique Iglesias, The Weeknd, Tiesto, Max Martin, RedOne, Daddy Yankee, Lady Gaga, Skrillex and the fact that it's confirmed that she has a collaboration with a kpop group dropping soon has me salivating at the idea of her doing a Blackpink collab

:jonnycat: Gimme now porfis 

5 hours ago, tomaseba said:

his voice 🥵

OMG

15 hours ago, Daniel767 said:

OMG

I knew this was gonna be sexy ass hell, that man‘s voice its orgasmic

On 3/26/2023 at 6:34 PM, tomaseba said:

his voice 🥵

Ended maluma.:gaycat2:

On 3/27/2023 at 3:31 PM, Spartan528 said:

I knew this was gonna be sexy ass hell, that man‘s voice its orgasmic

and he's currently getting another hit with el merengue so this will help out this song

On 3/27/2023 at 8:53 PM, GeeDuval said:

Ended maluma.:gaycat2:

as he should. maluma's fuckboy aesthetic and discography got old and tired quick. i'm here for manuel becoming honing in on his colombian heartthrob lane

it’s sad that she’s following 2 career highlights with a generic reggaeton song, oh well

6 minutes ago, Saint James said:

it’s sad that she’s following 2 career highlights with a generic reggaeton song, oh well

it'll be a quick and easy hit for her to hopefully drop the album with as well if the april 21st rumors are true. also he's having another hit right now too so things are aligning for her. another insider mentioned a few weeks that she has a collaboration with a kpop group coming soon. fingers crossed that it's aespa or blackpink

9 hours ago, Saint James said:

Yeah, it still sounds like an El Dorado track to me, which is not terrible, but it’s not exciting. I’m hoping she’s not planning on releasing her album with this song. 

This should come out April 6th. And, hopefully, her plan is still to drop the album April 21st pushing a Bad Bunny collab. 

5 minutes ago, crazyncool said:

This should come out April 6th. And, hopefully, her plan is still to drop the album April 21st pushing a Bad Bunny collab. 

This! i believe this collab is just to announce the album and generate hype and the real single will be the one that comes with the album which is hopefully Bad Bunny or the K-pop group or whatever 

10 hours ago, Saint James said:

I love TQG but that's also a generic reggaeton song lol

10 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

it'll be a quick and easy hit for her to hopefully drop the album with as well if the april 21st rumors are true. also he's having another hit right now too so things are aligning for her. another insider mentioned a few weeks that she has a collaboration with a kpop group coming soon. fingers crossed that it's aespa or blackpink

Blackpink would be amazing. They have some solid arabic influenced songs.
Something like Bombayah,How U Like That,Black Venom would be fire :gaycat4:

Like i said before here...Is insane how Shakira has tons of latino influenced songs but such a low number of arabic ones "Ojos Asi" "Pide Mas" "Why Wait" "Spy (The harps in the chorus are very arabic)" "Good Stuff" "Gipsy(Indian Bhangra)" are the only ones i remember in the moment

She's half middle eastern. She's wasting so many chances.
So many people want that timbaland-danja middle eastern justin timberlake-nelly furtado sound from 2004-2006 to have a comeback
Shakira could lead that.:gaycat3:
Probably not realistic cause she follows her own path but i really want more Middle eastern songs from her. Even if theyre in spanish :giraffe:
Even if theyre reggaeton influenced :giraffe:

@SchmoodRing I love how youre always quoting everyone :fan: agree with all your ideas and thoughts :chick1::siptea:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

8 minutes ago, bruninho said:

I love TQG but that's also a generic reggaeton song lol

Ain't nothing wrong with generic 

Here in this forum are looking idk for what 

The song is a BOP , periodt

1 hour ago, Joyride said:

que salga rapido esta basura para ver a manuel turizo moviendose un poco

shirtless hopefully!  ....maybe hes the prince (in a small bathing suit) that swims into the ocean and rescues MermaidKira

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.