Shakira & Manuel Turizo - "Copa Vacía"

crazyncool

5 hours ago, crazyncool said:

She left a couple of videos recorded and, hopefully, her album finished. No excuses.

It's not like she's going to do a promo tour for the song, so she could just easily drop it and let her team saturate her social media accounts with the lame posts they already designed in Paint and edited in windows media maker.

wait she's recorded multiple videos yet again we're being left in the dark to come to our own conclusions because they don't want to confirm anything? this is shakira that we're talking about why is she being managed like she's some new indie flop chanteuse 

3 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Just give us a release date or name of the album and tracklist queen. Thats all i need even if i have to wait till june :giraffe:

i am totally ok with waiting if this song and video come at the same time as the announcement of the title, release date and tracklist. she can save the tour announcement for when the album drops

2 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

Valid point

Same, still wondering why she left roc nation. They probably were demanding her to promote and work.

most likely lol how long did she even last with them?

2 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

Probably because she refused to tour, which is where the big money is. She technically announced her tour in 2020 after the Super Bowl, but then COVID and life happened. Now she has effectively delayed it for 3+ years, 4 years considering she’s not going to tour this year either. :gaycat6:

she refused? is she allowed to do that if she signed a contract? is it confirmed that she's not gonna tour this year?

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SchmoodRing

• GeeDuval

• tomaseba

• LatinFreak

2 hours ago, tomaseba said:

X2 This! 

Her promo is basically made by gp’s tiktoks :coffee2:

no excuses for not releasing anything :coffee2:

and plenty of artists that have multiple songs out smashing at the same time why a cemented legacy act can't do the same when everything is supposedly already ready to go doesn't make sense to me

Her last solo song was Dont Wait Up…

3 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

most likely lol how long did she even last with them?

she refused? is she allowed to do that if she signed a contract? is it confirmed that she's not gonna tour this year?

2012-2018 I believe… roc nation did put her on with some heavy hitter producers and mixing engineers, but she scrapped everything & gave us the self titled.

They had her promoting, going to shows, red carpets, magazine covers, campaigns they were doing their thing tbh. They hooked her up with a great team for the tour, she worked with madonna’s old director & gave a very modern tour. And of course the SB.

she always gets these managers that have experience in finance. Come to think about it, the only ones that knew about music were Freddy demann, Emilio estefan and Jay brown. :ace:

22 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

2012-2018 I believe… roc nation did put her on with some heavy hitter producers and mixing engineers, but she scrapped everything & gave us the self titled.

They had her promoting, going to shows, red carpets, magazine covers, campaigns they were doing their thing tbh. They hooked her up with a great team for the tour, she worked with madonna’s old director & gave a very modern tour. And of course the SB.

she always gets these managers that have experience in finance. Come to think about it, the only ones that knew about music were Freddy demann, Emilio estefan and Jay brown. :ace:

yeah that explains why her self titled was actually an ERA because it was managed and promoted as such. while after that she was just sitting on her ass in spain collecting easy hits and got really complacent with not having to put in any effort especially when she was getting the results that she was getting smh 

53 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Yeah, she’s been delaying the album and tour for years. She has more than enough material for several albums. 

It’s not confirmed, but most venues are already booked for the rest of the year by other artists. If she ever announces a tour, the dates will be in 2024. :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, vuelve88 said:

Yeah, she’s been delaying the album and tour for years. She has more than enough material for several albums. 

It’s not confirmed, but most venues are already booked for the rest of the year by other artists. If she ever announces a tour, the dates will be in 2024. :gaycat6:

Yeah because Chlandestino, Me Gusta and Dont Wait Up were apart of supposedly an album that was on the way. Covid I get. The Pique mess I also get but enough is enough. Please release the album. At least give us interviews. Interact with fans. Just give us anything at this point. All this career resurgence and success renaissance and she's about to squander it

4 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

She confirmed it to a journalist who did her intimate interview a couple of months ago. She's focusing on settling down in Miami with the kids which is pretty reasonable.

Edited by Lorelei

So people on Twitter are now saying that a new single is coming in May and that it's not Copa Vacía.

Mess. This era is just completely freestyle in every aspect.

is this ever coming? :dies: 

28 minutes ago, Lorelei said:

She confirmed it to a journalist who did her intimate interview a couple of months ago. She's focusing on settling down in Miami with the kids which is pretty reasonable.

Okay right but again. Not like I'm expecting her to promote. Just post about it and put it out there. Let it do it's own thing. Alot of what we want can easily be down without her leaving the kids or her home. Just make a post and an announcement and dassit. 

26 minutes ago, Moonturn said:

So people on Twitter are now saying that a new single is coming in May and that it's not Copa Vacía.

This is based on what though? Because this song is clearly coming very soon and is the only thing being teased. Though insiders did confirm that she has a kpop collaboration coming. Whatever other song that's coming up is probably her on someone else's song

11 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Okay right but again. Not like I'm expecting her to promote. Just post about it and put it out there. Let it do it's own thing. Alot of what we want can easily be down without her leaving the kids or her home. Just make a post and an announcement and dassit. 

This is based on what though? Because this song is clearly coming very soon and is the only thing being teased. Though insiders did confirm that she has a kpop collaboration coming. Whatever other song that's coming up is probably her on someone else's song

Shakira.it spilled the tea. They posted "May" with two page emojis. They are official and have received exclusive infos from Shakira's team in the past. So this is pretty much legit.

As much as I want new music Bizrap & TQG still doing fine, maybe is for the best to wait for new music!

They better announce the album when they decide to release new music, I also think it will probably be until May

41 minutes ago, Moonturn said:

thank god for that, hope she has something good ready 

45 minutes ago, Moonturn said:

they made the right choice though :clap3:hopefully she’s creatively inspired!

45 minutes ago, Moonturn said:

Shakira.it spilled the tea. They posted "May" with two page emojis. They are official and have received exclusive infos from Shakira's team in the past. So this is pretty much legit.

Wonder what 2 page emogis mean 🤔 

43 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

As much as I want new music Bizrap & TQG still doing fine, maybe is for the best to wait for new music!

They better announce the album when they decide to release new music, I also think it will probably be until May

Same like please no more dragging it out

welp,

close thread.

What a MESS!

But hopefully we getting a stronger single then.

So “Origami” is coming (?) :psyduck:

that’s the song with the kpop feat :cm:

59 minutes ago, tomaseba said:

So “Origami” is coming (?) :psyduck:

that’s the song with the kpop feat :cm:

That'd be also my bet.

My bet is that they anticipate TQG and S.53 to linger for longer so they're pushing an English song with the K pop group to market music to a different market. Once TQG and S53 are officially dead, they will push the Manuel feat. 

I'm all here for English music. Not so much for a "K pop" feat as I really don't care too much about that music but w/e. Bring it. 

At this point whoooooo cares

since girl like me she’s been feeding us with looks and sexy aesthetics and of course bad songs (DWU) but is good to see her release stuff here and there back to back.

back in the day we would have to wait 4 or 5 years for news or a teaser.

Copa Vacía always seemed like a perro fiel type of song so it's ok to release it once the album is out :coffee2: I guess they know we know everything about the song and the hype won't be there anymore. Bring us something unexpected queen. 

Welp. Seems like this is getting the Trap treatment, shelved until after the album is out.

I'm glad she decided to delay this track because it truly is a downgrade from Session 53 and TQG. The GP has high expectations from her, and she must deliver quality if she wants a number-one album debut. I pray whatever she is dropping in May is coming along with the album. She had it ready to go back in April last year, then the split happened, and she started reworking it, and that's been happening for over a year now. I'm sure she just wrote a few more songs and rewrote some of the ones she previously had. So, sister c'mon and release it now, tenemos sed.

Also, read on Twitter that Manuel Turizo's team leaked the behind-the-scenes footage from the video shoot and that didn't sit well with the queen, so she decided to scrap it for now. Lmao hopefully that's the true tea.

27 minutes ago, Restricted said:

Copa Vacía always seemed like a perro fiel type of song so it's ok to release it once the album is out :coffee2: I guess they know we know everything about the song and the hype won't be there anymore. Bring us something unexpected queen. 

If Jamie Levine is here on ATRL reading our stuff give us what we want !!! :gaycat5: Leave copa vacía as a filler or before she hits the road like clandestino. Thanks. 

1 minute ago, crazyncool said:

Also, read on Twitter that Manuel Turizo's team leaked the behind-the-scenes footage from the video shoot and that didn't sit well with the queen, so she decided to scrap it for now. Lmao hopefully that's the true tea.

Queen!

if this is true I feel bad for him cause he’s so young and loves her so much. Shaki don’t play though so I see her doing this. that’s why many criticize her work ethic. is her way and that’s it lol 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.