Shakira & Manuel Turizo - "Copa Vacía"

crazyncool

6 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

I was a huge fan in the 90s and the 00's but last song of hers I liked was Gordita. :rip:

wasn't that almost 20 years ago ... did you at least liked that album as a whole? or any of her other albums

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SchmoodRing

• GeeDuval

• tomaseba

• LatinFreak

6 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

wasn't that almost 20 years ago ... did you at least liked that album as a whole? or any of her other albums

I loved her discography until She Wolf, everything after that has been awful imo. 

1 hour ago, alfonso12 said:

I loved her discography until She Wolf, everything after that has been awful imo. 

how did you not like sal el sol? that was a great project

I prefer her english music but i agree with some people here :gaycat4: Her latest english songs have been real bad :emofish:
Girl Like Me-Dont Wait Up-Dont You Worry were not that good. Shaki needs better producers and people guiding her
Im concerned of William gettin involved with Shakira's next album :chick3: Looks like theyre good friends
The only song im really excited about in the moment is the one with The Monsters & Strangerz/Andrew Watt.

E0JehYTWQAMlkmA.jpg

He's the producer of Plastic Hearts and he can make amazing Electro-Rock tracks.

I wonder if the Bilingual album is scrapped and we will get a Spanish one????
Too many spanish songs lately. :gaycat4:
 Plz shaki dont scrap the song with Andrew Watt. :jonny6:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

7 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

how did you not like sal el sol? that was a great project

After Sale el Sol and Chantaje (in specific) things haven't been great

4 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

I prefer her english music but i agree with some people here :gaycat4: Her latest english songs have been real bad :emofish:
Girl Like Me-Dont Wait Up-Dont You Worry were not that good. Shaki needs better producers and people guiding her
Im concerned of William gettin involved with Shakira's next album :chick3: Looks like theyre good friends
The only song im really excited about in the moment is the one with The Monsters & Strangerz/Andrew Watt.

E0JehYTWQAMlkmA.jpg

He's the producer of Plastic Hearts and he can make amazing Electro-Rock tracks.

I hope that it's still bilingual or we get an English record next like legit next year. Same way she had 2 volumes for laundry service

I think it will be bilingual. Promoting in America will be a lot easier for her once she moves to Miami.

Seems like this was pushed back for the Karol G song. Shakiramedia deleted all posts about it.

3 hours ago, crazyncool said:

Seems like this was pushed back for the Karol G song. Shakiramedia deleted all posts about it.

Copyright thing :coffee2: even fans that posted the cover got issues 

4 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

no it's still coming

i meant the tweet in the op was deleted.

On 2/15/2023 at 11:19 AM, rigo said:

After Sale el Sol and Chantaje (in specific) things haven't been great

Agreed. 

Although I enjoyed girl like me a little, Is like afo verde has a damn hold on her. Anything she presents or tries he goes and suggests her to collaborate with these reggaetoneros that peaked or had one successful song. 

I hope the project will still be bilingual we deserve at least one good English single

this era.

1 hour ago, GeeDuval said:

Agreed. 

Although I enjoyed girl like me a little, Is like afo verde has a damn hold on her. Anything she presents or tries he goes and suggests her to collaborate with these reggaetoneros that peaked or had one successful song. 

I hope the project will still be bilingual we deserve at least one good English single

this era.

Fully agree with you, I forgot about Girl Like You, it stood out. And yes, she needs to put out at least one quality English song, it’s been so long. I have been listening to How Do You Do recently, even though the lyrics aren’t the most ambitious you can feel the passion and the dedication to create art.

On 2/12/2023 at 1:03 PM, paradisedarkness said:

Can she finally release an english album

she's never ever just released a full english project because even those have a spanish songs on it.

On 2/12/2023 at 1:04 PM, Outlaws said:

Anyway, back to the topic, hopefully it's a bop. But I'm tired of her collabs. WHERE is her own music?

this is her music just with other people on it. just because she's sharing the song with someone else it doesn't make it any less hers.

On 2/12/2023 at 1:25 PM, Burqa said:

harto de todas estas canciones con reggaetoneros 

well considering it is literally the most popular musical genre in latin america idk what sound you're expecting her to serve you. some people have complained that sessions 53 sounds dated and that's simply because it has an electropop production like tf lol

On 2/12/2023 at 1:48 PM, JorgeM said:

Why would she do that? In general her Spanish songs are better (few exceptions like Hips don’t lie) and now Latin streaming market is as bigger 

she can serve us a spanglish song. wonder if her enrique iglesias song will ever materialize because that's another smash waiting to happen

On 2/12/2023 at 1:53 PM, BOOM! said:

Release a solo single challenge (impossible)

don't wait up was right there and y'all paid it dust

On 2/12/2023 at 1:58 PM, Acclaimed said:

It bothers me a bit that it doesn’t look like her face.. it must be one of her dancers right?

why would one of her dancer be featured on the cover of HER single lol

On 2/12/2023 at 2:07 PM, Julia Fox said:

so it’s for her album and I don’t mind because it will boost the streaming numbers when it comes out :WAP:

watch the album being certified at least platinum on all countries WW because of the Te Felicito, Monotonía, Bizarrap Sesion and now Copa Vacía streaming numbers :WAP: 

she needs to include chlandestino, me gusta and don'twait up for shits and giggles at this point

On 2/12/2023 at 2:55 PM, alfonso12 said:

Nnnn they way 7 of the 8 singles she has released this decade have been collabs :rip: 

well as long as their good and hits i'm not complain. we're obviously gonna get solo songs on the album

On 2/15/2023 at 11:16 AM, AvadaKedavra said:

E0JehYTWQAMlkmA.jpg

if shakira were the ever serve us an album like this phew we'd all be incinerated for sure

On 2/20/2023 at 2:56 AM, Frozen99 said:

i meant the tweet in the op was deleted.

so is this still coming within the next 2 weeks or no?

On 2/20/2023 at 12:30 PM, GeeDuval said:

Agreed. 

this era.

alot of the people that she has collaborated have had more than one hit and she usually collaborates with them while they're still a hot commodity. theirs been heavy rumors about a bad bunny collab, she was spotted with rosalia's dancers recently and rumors of also a doja cat feature. i think an english song with a hot artist featured can put her back on the us as the force that she is with her english music

If she’s collaborating with Doja Cat, I hope Doja picks the music video director. They are both with RCA as their record label for English music (Shakira’s Spanish singles have been with Sony Music Latin). Her last song with RCA was “Don’t Wait Up”.  

Turizo just confirmed that they will shoot the mv this week and that is her single :coffee2:

30 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

I am CERTAIN she let him breed her :jonny5:

spacer.png

We lost. I want her to collaborate with A-list artist like her. It’s like she’s not aware of her own power:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.