Shakira & Manuel Turizo - "Copa Vacía"

crazyncool

18 hours ago, tomaseba said:

Well according to an insider who has been revealing real info since Monotonía, there is a rumor that she’ll release a collab with a kpop girl group in April :psyduck:

Please for the love of God let it be BLACKPINK

18 hours ago, Jaye said:

I-- 

If its Blackpink imagine they debut it at Coachella I would die.

ShakPink in your area Dx the cultural prolapse

17 hours ago, Pinksus said:

It's not blackpink

Mess the only other major kpop group would be BTS i don't know who else kpop group wise is big enough to warrant Shakira as a feature

16 hours ago, tomaseba said:

Do you know the group? 

i’ve read that is not BP too

Now I'm thinking AESPA or NewJeans if we're really grasping at straws KDA lol... unless it's a solo act maybe BOA, ChungHa, CL but in a perfect world it would be BLACKPINK 

1 hour ago, GeeDuval said:

hope the K-pop rumor is a is a vouguing pop a la 2NE1 - I’m the best :gaycat5:

If Shakira serves us her own AYA by MAMAMOO, MORE by KDA, ELECTRIC SHOCK by FX, BLACK MAMBA by AESPA, HOW YOU LIKE THAT by BLACKPINK? I'm gonna cry

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SchmoodRing

• GeeDuval

• tomaseba

• LatinFreak

1 hour ago, EtherealCat said:

bad bunny is just rumour and prayers, she said in october that she was waiting for him to call her for a collab. we know she was working with bizarrap in the summer and karol delayed her album so shakira could release te felicito > monotonia > 53 > tqg in that order

That’s love and confidence right there. For you to push a wholeeeeee project back so the woman you grew up listening to, releases her diss tracks. 

I think this is her 2nd collaboration after LA TORTURA that feels natural & not forced by the record labels.

30 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Please for the love of God let it be BLACKPINK

ShakPink in your area Dx the cultural prolapse

Mess the only other major kpop group would be BTS i don't know who else kpop group wise is big enough to warrant Shakira as a feature

Now I'm thinking AESPA or NewJeans if we're really grasping at straws KDA lol... unless it's a solo act maybe BOA, ChungHa, CL but in a perfect world it would be BLACKPINK 

If Shakira serves us her own AYA by MAMAMOO, MORE by KDA, ELECTRIC SHOCK by FX, BLACK MAMBA by AESPA, HOW YOU LIKE THAT by BLACKPINK? I'm gonna cry

It’s a girl group, so not BTS 

6 minutes ago, tomaseba said:

G idle? 

8 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Would love if it’s NewJeans or LE SSERAFIM :WAP:

Le sserafim please :jonny:

1 hour ago, tomaseba said:

Again this is SHAKIRA that we're talking about if not BLACKPOP who is THEE k pop girl group then who? Again the only group worthy that's popular enough that comes to mind is NewJeans or AESPA. 

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

Would love if it’s NewJeans or LE SSERAFIM :WAP:

Le who?

1 hour ago, LE SSERAFIM said:

G idle? 

That would be cute

32 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Again this is SHAKIRA that we're talking about if not BLACKPOP who is THEE k pop girl group then who? Again the only group worthy that's popular enough that comes to mind is NewJeans or AESPA. 

Le who?

That would be cute

Girl you should listen to them ASAP

They have a very American sound without sounding generic like Blackpink  does and their visuals and dancing are so good 

Edited by Julia Fox

46 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Girl you should listen to them ASAP

They have a very American sound without sounding generic like Blackpink  does and their visuals and dancing are so good 

Dx I don't think that Blackpink sounds generic. But these girls are very talented. You just made them get a new fan with me.

4 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Dx I don't think that Blackpink sounds generic. But these girls are very talented. You just made them get a new fan with me.

whew glad you liked them. I’m not into K-pop but this girls along with New Jeans for me are so good :WAP:

On 2/12/2023 at 12:02 PM, Joyride said:

Manuel Turizo :jonnycat: he needs to father my children

This he is so fine 

He is lucky he is handsome. Cause EL MERENGUE is not it. 

if she is dropping in may thinking COPA VACÍA was the rumored Bad Bunny collab and he said no. I don’t know what to think anymore I’m just anxious :michael::gaycat6:

1 hour ago, GeeDuval said:

if she is dropping in may thinking COPA VACÍA was the rumored Bad Bunny collab and he said no. I don’t know what to think anymore I’m just anxious :michael::gaycat6:

What throws me off is that in that Karol G interview she said Shakira wanted TQG to be the last song of the saga so I wonder what's going to be going on after that.

Edited by Jaye

6 hours ago, Jaye said:

What throws me off is that in that Karol G interview she said Shakira wanted TQG to be the last song of the saga so I wonder what's going to be going on after that.

That’s what I’m saying, why even release this EL DORADO sounding filler? If you’re back in the studio why not just refocus and release a couple more bangers. 

maybe now they wanna rush things so she doesn’t miss Grammy deadline submission? who knows. Wonder what that rat afo verde has in mind.

On 3/3/2023 at 12:09 PM, GeeDuval said:

i ******* love el merengue especially because i was expecting him to sing in english or spanish with a edm production so it was nice to see marshmello explore another sound and as long as it was not reggaeton i was happy lol eh that's all speculation at this point and most likely not true. benito wouldn't turn down the chance to work with shakira. no one would lol if a collab between the 2 of them were to happen i imagine it being saved for when the album drops like all the users here have said

On 3/3/2023 at 1:11 PM, Jaye said:

i previously posted that shakira is probably releasing singles to tell a narrative about the stages of grief which are denial (te felecito), anger (sessions 53), depression (monotonia) and acceptance (te quedo grande) this can essentially be her lemonade

On 2/28/2023 at 3:00 PM, GeeDuval said:

That’s love and confidence right there. For you to push a wholeeeeee project back so the woman you grew up listening to, releases her diss tracks. 

I think this is her 2nd collaboration after LA TORTURA that feels natural & not forced by the record labels.

theirs a certain magic that is created when she links up with other women. if she really believes in what she said about women supporting other women she needs to stop with the men and switch it up and make a streak out of working with more women

On 3/3/2023 at 7:56 PM, GeeDuval said:

That’s what I’m saying, why even release this EL DORADO sounding filler? If you’re back in the studio why not just refocus and release a couple more bangers. 

maybe now they wanna rush things so she doesn’t miss Grammy deadline submission? who knows. Wonder what that rat afo verde has in mind.

so on wiki which i know is not a reliable source but apparently clandestino, me gusta and don't wait up were originally a part of an album that was suppose to be released sometime in 2020 but then the pandemic happened but then it also says that this upcoming album was already and completeed summer of last year. so i'm confused is she just still recording? re rerecording? scrapping old material? delaying because her singles are smashing which makes no sense? i'm just lost at what exactly the plan is here... this album better be out by summer the latest

I know it's getting her hits but her strategy of pumping out collabs with every single Latin artist who's hot right now is a bit depressing. And they're all artless quick lil bops for the charts. What happened to the "Octavio Dia" chanteuse? The "Obtener un Si" poetress? The "Devocion" songwriteress? We wanted Shakira to be making long form artistic statements with minimal regard for the charts at this stage in her career like Beyonce. That is why Rosalia surged I think, the filled the vacuum Shakira left as the pop star who could give you both POP and ART. Now all Shakira does is radio jingles.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2023 at 12:23 AM, Protocol said:

I know it's getting her hits but her strategy of pumping out collabs with every single Latin artist who's hot right now is a bit depressing. And they're all artless quick lil bops for the charts. What happened to the "Octavio Dia" chanteuse? The "Obtener un Si" poetress? The "Devocion" songwriteress? We wanted Shakira to be making long form artistic statements with minimal regard for the charts at this stage in her career like Beyonce. That is why Rosalia surged I think, the filled the vacuum Shakira left as the pop star who could give you both POP and ART. Now all Shakira does is radio jingles.

As a long time mexican Shakira fan I 100% agree.

Nevertheless, I still have my hopes up for the album songs based solely on the quality of these "lil' qick singles", which in spite of being highly commercial are still MILES better than "El Dorado's" singles before the actual album dropped. Session #53's production alone >>>>>>.

With that said, referring to what you said about Beyoncé, I mean I do respect her artistic vision and ideas but you have to consider the fact that she isn't really a songwriter while Shakira is, so props to her for still trying to CREATE (not just envision) something good and impactful at the same time instead of just hiring the best producers/songwriters out there to do stuff for her.

Honeslty, the songs she's been putting out recently are the best she's done since 2010 when it comes to singles IMO. With Shak., the album cuts have always been the best quality-wise and these recent singles have been the best when it comes to just singles. Her last iconic and good singles in terms of musical quality alone were probably "She Wolf" and "Waka Waka" and "Sale el Sol". 

Edited by Disconnect

So he just released an album today... whew full of fillers, not a single good song (other than La Bachata and maybe her ugly lil sister El Merengue).

If Shakira really wanted this collab to come out, she should've given it to him, this album really needs it.

This just confirmed that he is not talented,  he doesn't have any star power and this collab does not make any sense. At least Rauw is still relevant and Ozuna is kind of a "legacy" act in reggeaton now.

Anyways, complaining about Shakira and her random collabs and reggeaton songs is tired now, she won't change, let's just hope there are gonna be less of this and more of her brilliance shown in her songs from the past year. 

18 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

So he just released an album today... whew full of fillers, not a single good song (other than La Bachata and maybe her ugly lil sister El Merengue).

If Shakira really wanted this collab to come out, she should've given it to him, this album really needs it.

This just confirmed that he is not talented,  he doesn't have any star power and this collab does not make any sense. At least Rauw is still relevant and Ozuna is kind of a "legacy" act in reggeaton now.

Anyways, complaining about Shakira and her random collabs and reggeaton songs is tired now, she won't change, let's just hope there are gonna be less of this and more of her brilliance shown in her songs from the past year. 

We are also talking about the same woman who hit up Camilo and said she loved Tu Tu and made a remix for it.

Also the same woman who supported a Colombian designer and closed her el dorado show with a pink night gown looking dress. :gaycat6:

She loves supporting her fellow Colombians whether they are known or not, who knows - maybe this is the case for Manuel.

25 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

I think she's being forced to do a lot of these collaborations, to be honest. Afo Verde is using a lot of these collabs as an easy way to promote other artists that are on the Sony Latin label. 

She might as well release a full-on Spanish album. The GP clearly wants it. She can try songs in English for her next project. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.