Madonna can’t win when it comes to her appearance

The Second Coming

I think she's been behaving like someone that is starving for attention. Firstly, why would anyone at that level of success need an IG unless she's promoting a new album/tour? She is literally the best selling solo artist alive. 

She's wearing this ridiculous grill, Snorting poppers on IG, looking a hot-mess. Then, she gets this what seems to be a fake butt. Why? She is literally the most successful female artist in the HISTORY of music. Who does she need to impress?

Edited by Zoe_

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MadOnHer

• GlamSlam

• wanderlust

• Chris

Madonna was successful because she was making headlines, not because she was talented or made good music. 

Looking like a plastic surgeon's lawsuit is the only way she can get attention these days. Good for her for finding new ways to generate controversy, it's not like she has anything else to fall back on

19 minutes ago, Love4Janet said:

Madonna was successful because she was making headlines, not because she was talented or made good music. 

Looking like a plastic surgeon's lawsuit is the only way she can get attention these days. Good for her for finding new ways to generate controversy, it's not like she has anything else to fall back on

:laugh:

MadonnasBoyfriend
21 minutes ago, Love4Janet said:

What about the tour?

27 minutes ago, Love4Janet said:

:coffee2:

1 hour ago, Love4Janet said:

Yep, she sold 400Million records, and earned over 1.5 billion from touring because the GP enjoy listening to sh!tty music and watching awful performers.

Wonder what that says about Miss Janet. :rip:

1 hour ago, Love4Janet said:

Miss Jackson if ya nasty can't even fall back on touring because she can't even sell 20 USD tickets for her shows :lmao:

Just now, Alongoria13 said:

Miss Jackson if ya nasty can't even fall back on touring because she can't even sell 20 USD tickets for her shows :lmao:

:rofl: Does she even release music anymore? 

2 hours ago, Love4Janet said:

not because she was talented or made good music. 

:rip:

Says the Janet Jackson fan of all people.

:lmao:

They shouldn't drag her for her appearance; they should be dragging her for releasing Repel Charts.

Edited by GraceRandolph

14 hours ago, Horizon Flame said:

And said that she’d rather be dead than be Mariah, calling her brain dead. She made fun of Peggy Lee, trashed Sharon Stone, Joan Collins, Whitney Houston, Geena Davis, Janet Jackson, Paula Abdul, Belinda Carlisle, Lady Gaga…

Madonna has never supported women and wouldn’t be caught dead with someone her own age. She said that no one has her energy. lol. Sandra Bernhard said that Madonna simply doesn’t want a mirror placed in front of her - that’s why she won’t hang around people her own age. 

If Madonna was truly fighting ageism and a rebel, she wouldn’t be destroying her face and body. That’s on her. 

She’s worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Cry me a river. 

She’s a professional victim. 

Madonna always said she's a fan of belinda, has always talked about loving gaga's talent, has defended janet.. and those other names.. wtf? 

why aren't we talking about Michael jackson and quincy jones treating madonna like **** and banning her from joining "we are the world"? Nile rodgers said she was so hurt about it she cried in his arms. 

or an older cher telling a young artist Madonna she shouldn't be famous or have success because "she's not beautiful" IMAGINE if madonna would say that about a new star?

or patti lepone hating madonna every time she's asked about evita? Just IMAGINE the uproar if madonna ever said anything even close to that? 

never mind the countless times elton john publicly shades madonna. 

whitney said if her child would be like madonna she'd DROWN it

mariah is probably one of the biggest ageist ever, saying madonna was popular when she was a kid

and calling madonna the biggest professional victim? sure janet stan. and the nip slip was all justin's idea, right? :lmao: 

Edited by wanderlust

23 minutes ago, wanderlust said:

why aren't we talking about Michael jackson and quincy jones treating madonna like **** and banning her from joining "we are the world"?

I never knew about this :biblio:

4 hours ago, Love4Janet said:

This is a lie and you know it. Madonna has made some great music.

6 hours ago, Love4Janet said:

she literally is the most acclaimed female of all time.  She is the top female on all the "best artists of all time" critics lists.  You don't achieve that just by making headlines.  

2 hours ago, TROJAN said:

I never knew about this :biblio:

Yeah, he talked about it a few times before.

nile said everyone was there for the awards show including M, to sing the song. but yeah, they didnt allow her in.

this was around like a virgin (i think?) so it was probably the typical sexist narrow minded reason. if you were being too provocative or sexual back then, everyone just thought you "slept your way to the top" and had no talent. shame some people still think this today..

Nile later stood up for her and invited her himself to the philadelpia live aid shows.. cuz he, bob geldof, and I guess others did believe in her.

Edited by wanderlust

7 hours ago, Love4Janet said:

she's successful DESPITE the controversy. the more daring she got, the less success. it's when she plays it safe (early-mid 80s, ray of light, music..) when she's having the biggest success

the music, her videos, and performances back then were the strongest. the controversy was just an extra.. and often it had strong political messages. unlike these days where "artists" get controversial or gimmicky to get a hit.

Edited by wanderlust

ATRL Users™ acting like Madonna, the most successful female solo artist in the history of music, has anything to prove is genuinely hilarious. 

12 hours ago, Zoe_ said:

Firstly, why would anyone at that level of success need an IG unless she's promoting a new album/tour?

By this logic, no successful celebrity should have social media. What's the point you're making?

27 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

By this logic, no successful celebrity should have social media. What's the point you're making?

The point was, she's sniffing poppers on IG, acting like she needs attention. Someone with her level of success doesn't need attention. 

1 minute ago, Zoe_ said:

The point was, she's sniffing poppers on IG, acting like she needs attention. Someone with her level of success doesn't need attention. 

:laugh:

I know I’m not the greatest singer or dancer, but that doesn’t interest me, I’m interested in being provocative and pushing people’s buttons.-Madonna 

She is not an artist, she's just a troll who releases bad music and even worse movies. 

Edited by Love4Janet

I was thinking about this over the weekend - there's literally no universe in which a Madonna in her 60s isn't having her face and body dissected and magnified in the media. Like go look at average women in their 60s around you - if Madonna had become a normal 60 year old woman, she'd be absolutely crucified. What everyone really wanted was a "gently nipped and tucked" Madonna, just the right amount of surgery - but maybe she went overboard. Either way, there's literally no possible victory for Madonna's appearance in 2023.

On 2/11/2023 at 3:05 AM, Love4Janet said:

I know I’m not the greatest singer or dancer, but that doesn’t interest me, I’m interested in being provocative and pushing people’s buttons.-Madonna 

She is not an artist, she's just a troll who releases bad music and even worse movies. 

At least she has a nose.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.