Viral tweet exposes society’s FATPHOBIA towards Sam Smith

Aren

Sam Smith should try to have a personality that isn't just being nonbinary and feminine

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• Negev

• paperfectdelusion

• Aren

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I find the lil nas x erasure interesting. Just because the vitriol he received didn’t affect the opinion of white gays, suddenly it doesn’t exist. 

Yeah, Sam does receive a lot of hate because they aren’t attractive, but they don’t make it any easier for themselves (?). 

The problem here is that Sam needs to fire their stylist. It is possible to be plus sized and look good dressed feminine. 

Harry and Nas have outfits that are perfectly tailored for them while Sam is randomly gluing things to their body

Whomever did the sizing for Sam set them up. It’s disrespectful

the revisionist history :rip: people have been ragging on Harry and Lil Nas X for years at this point.

47 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Didn't they all get backlash :rip:

This. People will say whatever fits their narrative :rip:

It might be a bit of fat phobia from some? But the way he did it is just tasteless, while the others slayed. He tried to pull a Lil Nas X and then got the worst styling team available on earth.

46 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Or maybe people think Sam's schtick right now is corny af? :gaycat2:

I feel like people are now trying to attach words like fatphobia and enbyphobia to this whole deal to try and make Sam immune to negative opinions, but in reality most people just think they suck/they're boring :coffee2:

23 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Whomever did the sizing for Sam set them up. It’s disrespectful

yeah theyre letting them walk around and perform this way and aren't saying any

pretty cruel 

We needed a viral tweet to figure that out? 

I think it all looks kinda dumb. But I only really saw Sam Smith backlash until the pissing scene and that is WELL deserved. :deadvision:

Wow people prefer fit people who gained their physique through hard work, commitment and discipline over someone who embodies laziness and unhealthy eating habits :toofunny3:

obviously the rest of them also criticized, but no where to the extent Sam does. Sam also doesn't receive anywhere near the level of praise that harry, bad bunny, or nas get by fans or the media- just constantly torn down by bitter gays who have always hated them for no reason 

… wasn’t this EXACT thread using these exact same examples posted a week or two back? 

Harry looks the best. Lil Nas and Bad Bunny look okay but a bit ridiculous. 

Sam Smith looks the worst because it’s unflattering on them. Big women like Adele (before) can wear clothing that are flattering and very feminine-looking and womanly. But Sam Smith doesn’t look like someone I can take seriously when they’re dressed like that. 

At least Nas and Bunny don’t look that bad because they have a flattering and in-shape figure. Reminds me of when Dwayne Johnson, Arnold and Hulk Hogan would dress up as women in comedy movies, it’s funny. 

Fn6pPdYacAAO6sm?format=jpg&name=large

Wait, what IS this outfit??? :deadbanana2: I'm sorry, but someone did Sam dirty with the styling in this video. :skull:

Edited by nadiamendell

16 minutes ago, nadiamendell said:

Fn6pPdYacAAO6sm?format=jpg&name=large

Wait, what IS this outfit??? :deadbanana2: I'm sorry, but someone did Sam dirty with the styling in this video. :skull:

The metal thong:deadbanana2:

Sam really isn't that fat, though. They are a little out of shape but nothing good styling and minor exercise wouldn't fix if so desired. But mostly the stylist is doing Sam dirty with most of these outfits. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.