Latto f/ Lu Kala - “Lottery”

TalkThatRihanna

Honestly I think this is one of the catchiest hooks I've heard since Fancy 10 years ago :jonny: 

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HEAVYONIT

• Nefertiti0

• Alex

• Flare

I hate that I like it so much since it’s a Say So 3.0 and a Dr. Luke production, but damn this is SO good. Even better than Closer tbh. 

Lu Kala has a good voice, really curious to see if she becomes a major artist after this. 

written by dr luke, so dr luke rapper now?

latto is embarassing herself trying to recreate big energy

3 hours ago, Wonderland said:

I'm happy for Lu but I also could've heard Kim slaying this chorus. Interesting that Dr. Trash didn't push for her to be on it.

Also why is Kim not getting productions like this? With all the attention on her a basic ass song like this would smash :rip: 

because her new label pushed her away from making dr luke produced dancepop since the first two singles of problematique + slutpop all bombed :rip:

now she’s working with other producers and trying to pander to the GP and not the gays anymore as you can hear with Unholy, Brrr and If Jesus Was a Rockstar:biblio:

Edited by Bicassie

46 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

because her new label pushed her away from making dr luke produced dancepop since the first two singles of problematique + slutpop all bombed :rip:

now she’s working with other producers and trying to pander to the GP and not the gays anymore as you can hear with Unholy, Brrr and If Jesus Was a Rockstar:biblio:

Ohhh makes sense. I thought she was still under Kemosabe.

It’s just a mess as Kim would be so good as a pop hook girl and I reckon that’s how she’d best cement her presence with the GP.

Not the exact intro to say so :redface:

It's a full on bop tho. I might need to hear more of her songs cause this is the first 

2 hours ago, wish said:

Another faceless bop from Latto, and as usual she's the worst part of the song

Lu Kala ate tho!

you stay checking for her! :laugh:

1 hour ago, Wonderland said:

I thought she was still under Kemosabe.

she is under Luke's Amigo Records.

She needs to payola the **** out of this. Potential song of the summer. I’m BOPPING :WAP:

This sounds like a Purple Disco Machine or Galantis featuring Latto & Lu Kala track :deadbanana4: it could be big in Europe but I don‘t really see it for the US?

IF I LET YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ALL OVER ME
IF I LET YOU UNWRAP ALL THIS IN THE SHEETS
IF I TELL YOU ALL MY DIRTY FANTASIES
YOU WON THE LOTTERY, YOU WON THE LOTTERY

hillary-duff-dancing.gif

This is such a generic bop! lol Love it! 

The song bops and the hook is catchy as hell, I can’t stop listening

Dr. Luke knows the recipe for making pop perfection. I mean, Kim Petras tried enlisting Max Martin instead of him and she released the worst song of her career :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.