Latto f/ Lu Kala - “Lottery”

TalkThatRihanna

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Lu Kala sings the chorus on this. She just released a single produced by Dr Luke so this song probably is produced by him too

Yes and she reposted on ig

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HEAVYONIT

• Nefertiti0

• Alex

• Flare

Holy **** this sounds good.

4 hours ago, Material Girl said:

sounds like a say so/kiss me more clone

i could see it being a hit maybe but saweetie tried the same thing and flopped, so :rip: the sound is already kinda dated 

This hook is about a million times better than Closer tho, and Lu's voice is way better suited to pop than H.E.R.'s.

She spinning back to pop after the other singles she dropped didn’t do much. Can’t blame her tho, pop is hot right now. 

If it’s puke I’m out. I listened to BE for months before I realized he produced it :skull:

Extremely generic chorus but it does sound like a bop 

Steph Jones (who co-wrote Sabrina Carpenter’s Nonsense) is involved with this too according to Steph’s IG Stories.

3 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Lu Kala sings the chorus on this. She just released a single produced by Dr Luke so this song probably is produced by him too

Yay !

I love this song so I'm happy if she gets the feature !

I thought it was Kim Petras at first lol

not vibing for how generic snippet is, full song should change my mind i know

features Lu Kala

produced by Dr. Luke, he liked the snippet on insta 

12 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

💀 @ everybody thinking it was Miley Cyrus as the feature (on IG).  

I like it though! 

I know a BOP when I hear it :katie2:this is absolute tiktok bait but it's definitely gonna be among the top contenders for Song of the Summer!

lol all these rap girls going into pop/rap but only one gets dragged for it. :dies: It sounds like **** and I guess she gave up chasing that rap hit she was wanting. 

Also, wheres the outrage with her willingly working with Dr.Luke again but with Doja despite her situation is still dragged. :siptea:

Edited by xfreshkidxx

Looks like another hip hop wonder in the collection of all those in the last couple years. Sucks bc I actually like Latto. But we all know how Nicki fans are and they strong. So I think big energy is her only hit. 

The fact they'll prob treat this like "Have Mercy" and "Big Energy" and tease this on Tik Tok etc. months before we get it lol.

Out this month! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.