Chlöe - 'In Pieces'

kyliefever2002

9 hours ago, orange22 said:
  Hide contents

The Tinashe treatment indeed :deadbanana4: 

I mean..it's not really surprising. If the album super flops they would've wasted money and time getting vinyls and cds made. I think if the album shows some type of success it will come later though. Kind of like Ungodly Hour

Edited by monologueNacafe

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• EarStyle

• popularmoonlight

• Armani?

17 hours ago, nooniebao said:

I wonder if this’ll impact whether or not CD’s and vinyls will be available on release week?

Considering the process I doubt physicals will be available, let alone vinyls to be honest. They'll probably put vinyls up for pre-order when the album is released to see the demand. 

Is the new snippet the next single? I'm surprised she didn't get even a single performance for Pray It Away.. What type of album campaign is this :deadbanana4:

Anyone in the Chloe Bailey discord? What are they saying there? :bloo:

11 minutes ago, Flare said:

Anyone in the Chloe Bailey discord? What are they saying there? :bloo:

Ddd what’s the link? Anyone have it?

Just now, Azealia Banks said:

she's getting dragged for that new single feature

as she should

Just now, BlackJesus said:

as she should

yeah she ****** it up big time

Not Chris Brown out of any other R&B singer out there :rip: what you're doing baby girl

Still, i won't judge her and hopefully the song is good

Edited by Lady Claire

15 minutes ago, zeta said:

March 31st.

Just noticed that on the back of her outfit during her All Star event performance. 

I dont wanna sound whiney but Chris Brown just shows whoever is her manager is old or got his d SUCKED by c brown personally

i hate ill stream song with CHRIS BROWN on it

ewww

17 hours ago, sweetkiss said:

I dont wanna sound whiney but Chris Brown just shows whoever is her manager is old or got his d SUCKED by c brown personally

i hate ill stream song with CHRIS BROWN on it

ewww

I think they picked Chris Brown because they want guaranteed radio adds and Chloe is officially being marketed to the Shade Room/Zeus Network type audience. 

So morals will go out the window to secure some hits. She’ll probably go on Wild N Out. They already made her perform at the NBA thing last night which was very random tbh. Usually rappers do that slot.

Basically she’s going hard into Urban audiences (like Queen Naija territory) and less crossover (SZA territory). 

Edited by Flare

2 hours ago, Flare said:

I think they picked Chris Brown because they want guaranteed radio adds and Chloe is officially being marketed to the Shade Room/Zeus Network type audience. 

So morals will go out the window to secure some hits. She’ll probably go on Wild N Out. They already made her perform at the NBA thing last night which was very random tbh. Usually rappers do that slot.

Basically she’s going hard into Urban audiences (like Queen Naija territory) and less crossover (SZA territory). 

idk so many people collab with chris brown and they flop

cant wait to see how this will turn out

and chris brown meltdown over 'backlash' is deeply disturbing

he's approaching like 40 or 50 and still cant be held accountable

hes wasting his money on cocaine parties with unknown ******* on instagram instead of spending time with kid/s

18 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

wow this was terrible

is it because that shapewear? i dont remember her ever sounding this bad live