Chlöe - 'In Pieces'

kyliefever2002

2 minutes ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

She needs to only keep Have Mercy for the album and make sure that Cheat Back is on it too

She needs all the streams she can get so everything better be on there

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• EarStyle

• popularmoonlight

• Armani?

Finally a Black Pop Girl that releases MUSIC!

26 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

All this excitement for an album y’all won’t stream just like y’all didnt go up for Treat Me or Surprise. Tragique

you're so edgy and funny /s

25 minutes ago, FAN said:

Okay but March with no date? Sus

Yup.  Wouldn’t be surprised to see it pushed back or shelved. Seems like they are waiting to see how next single goes.

the demand rapidly shifts through the roof, our princess of R&B :duca:

Edited by Polgg48

I will be streaming (and purchasing a vinyl if there is one)!

:duca:

Omg finally :jonny5: I just know Chloe is going to serve excellence. I love all the the songs she’s released so far 

I know it'll be a minute before we get the tracklist but I'm curious about features and how many tracks we're getting :jonnycat:

I'm (pleasantly) suprised at this actually being announced. After how low-budget the FTN video was, I thought they would just round up everything into a quick little EP and switch focus to a CxH reunion later this year.

A little anxious we don't have a final date, but to see that something is finally happening is amazing!

50 minutes ago, Camilitau.u said:

All this excitement for an album y’all won’t stream just like y’all didnt go up for Treat Me or Surprise. Tragique

47 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

I’m excited but with no hit this will serve ‘about last night’ type floppery…

hopefully the album has something people will latch on to

Bookmark me, this album will do what it needs to do. The problem with how a lot of new pop/rnb girls are managed is that they're kept on hold whilst the label is trying to secure a massive smasher. In reality the cross over smash won't be on their radar (ala Kill bill being side lined for Nobody Gets Me). And beyond that, a good body of work keeps people coming back and builds a brand. It doesn't need to go number 1 to be a success.

I’m excited! I have a feeling she’s going to be the opening act for Bey’s upcoming tour. 

40 minutes ago, monologueNacafe said:

Interested to see if any of the released singles after Have Mercy will make the final tracklisting.

I’m here for HM and FTN being there. Surprise has no business in this album 

Edited by popularmoonlight

Treat Me better be on here. It has double the amount of Streams of For The Night + Surprise :rip:

Edited by TalkThatRihanna

I'm actually shocked that this finally came and not a long wait between announcement and release, that's awesome. Hope the outfit she uses on the video is the one for the cover.

Hoping for 12-14 tracks and if anyone had to be left out, it could be Surprise tbh..

57 minutes ago, Tusk said:

Yup.  Wouldn’t be surprised to see it pushed back or shelved. Seems like they are waiting to see how next single goes.

You forget where she comes from

she Proably gonna end up opening for Beyoncé on tour

then she has more movies to shoot 

it has to come now