Chlöe - 'In Pieces'

kyliefever2002

The fact that videos of her performing on tour I saw online are the song not included on the album + Body Do confirmed she made a huge mistake for her target audience to release In Pieces the way we know it.

She should've stick to the bops

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• EarStyle

• popularmoonlight

• Armani?

The more I hear "Worried", the more I hear the melodic choices of CxH. :soda:Love that there's a piece of their previous "Ungodly Hour" sound on this project.

I was originally really excited for this album, but I think this whole thing was a miss for me. Grant it this is Chloe's body of work, but the artwork doesn't feel representative of the music... and the music isn't really delivering what I wanted from her. The whole project feels disjointed to me. If there's a theme... I missed it. 

Edited by XXI.

16 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

looks like those attending the tour + seeing the footage online are checking out the album :clap3:

The good thing about debuting at #119 is the only way to go is UP :giraffe:

Her doing CD signing at the tour would contribute to some pure sales too 

She’s gonna win in the long run. And any loser that had anything to say about her will look so stupid LMAO

On 4/13/2023 at 3:27 AM, trainsskyscrapers said:

The more I hear "Worried", the more I hear the melodic choices of CxH. :soda:Love that there's a piece of their previous "Ungodly Hour" sound on this project.

this track is a HIT! I also think it's so special that metro boomin said this is one of his favorite records that he's produced. 

there's a mashup bubbling on twitter of this and 'DO IT'. it makes those melodic choices and inflections of CxH shine even more. 

https://twitter.com/itscalebc2/status/1641958851166494723?s=20

7 hours ago, KRZYINLUV said:

this track is a HIT! I also think it's so special that metro boomin said this is one of his favorite records that he's produced. 

there's a mashup bubbling on twitter of this and 'DO IT'. it makes those melodic choices and inflections of CxH shine even more. 

https://twitter.com/itscalebc2/status/1641958851166494723?s=20

:jamming::jamming::jamming::jamming:

19 hours ago, muziq.kid said:

She’s gonna win in the long run. And any loser that had anything to say about her will look so stupid LMAO

On 4/13/2023 at 10:16 PM, Sept said:

Her doing CD signing at the tour would contribute to some pure sales too 

people say they don't get CDs

On 4/12/2023 at 8:36 PM, Thinking Of You said:

Ok.

My prediction is that Halle will end up being an absolute megastar after the release of the film and as a result, she will garner a much bigger fan base which will translate into a very big debut album. I don’t think anyone will have any interest in the duo anymore after that. 

By the way, her saying “anyone who is saying anything and saying this and that, can kiss my Black ass” at her concert last night is the wrong attitude. She didn’t listen the first time and now see how the albums and singles did…

lol how delusional is this.. I am not saying that Halle won't be successful after the little mermaid, but it won't make her a megastar in the music industry just because of a Disney movie got successful - and we all know how the public react to the movie at this point

They are two very different kinds of artist - I hate to use this example but Chloe is more Beyoncé kind of musician, and Halle is more Solange

Parkwood knows what game that they playing - what you are imagining to happen is really childish

I know that you are disappointed because Chloe didn't release the kind of music that you want her to, so you would wish all the bad things that could happen to her as a punishment... that's just.. ridiculous to see how people are so obsessed with her 

1 hour ago, orange22 said:

She needs to drop IKY asap :ghostface:

right??? I was surprised that she didn't include that song.. I think it will be the lead of the deluxe.. like it's a great song to ride with the trend of songs like SZA - Kill Bill

Just listened to the album and those are the standout/favorite tracks for me

How Does It Feel

Body Do

Make It Look Easy

I was expecting her to go more with the Have Mery/Treat Me sound. Even though I'm also a huge fan of r&b ballads and slower songs, Chloe's weren't capturing my attention during this listen other than the songs I mentioned above.

If she exchanged Treat Me, Have Mercy and For The Night for 3 tracks like Told Ya, Worried etc. and cut the tracklist to 9-10 tracks, the album would've been way better, to me personally. 

Edited by genio

Just got around to listening to this and... it was pretty good? It's no Ungodly Hour but I expected far worse based on the way she was getting dragged lol. I actually quite like these songs more than the pre-album singles she dropped from the album. Off first listen, I liked: Body Do, How Does It Feel, Told Ya + some others I can't remember. The last 3 songs were the weakest imo.

On 4/12/2023 at 5:26 AM, SimpleKindofLife said:

she drop Ingrid and Sophie

Who ? 

Surprise will forever be that girl 

Argue with yall mothers  :sistrens:

80369496-9B29-48DD-BD96-820FC54C3F91.thu

Edited by brraap

She left all the good songs off the album :rip:

On 4/12/2023 at 1:18 PM, SimpleKindofLife said:

She’s taking it:jonny5:

WE NEED MORE SONGS LIKE BODY DO + TREAT ME :WAP:

Her team needs to pull a SZA and read this thread 

thinking about how ‘fallin 4 u’ could’ve been the second best song on the album, if it was longer and the dialogue was cut shorter