Chlöe - 'In Pieces'

kyliefever2002

1 hour ago, Thinking Of You said:

What are the chances she’ll be dropped from Columbia and Parkwood? They aren’t getting their ROI.

CxH as a duo have so much potential and the label knows that, she won't be dropped.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• EarStyle

• popularmoonlight

• Armani?

1 hour ago, Thinking Of You said:

What are the chances she’ll be dropped from Columbia and Parkwood? They aren’t getting their ROI.

Plenty of ways for a label to make money off an artist. Streaming changed the game and while others were arguing about the $1 million contract, that's actually easier for them to pay back.

Parkwood also keeps Chloe booked for a reason.

3 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

She stays BOOKED. Chlöe isn't going anywhere.

5 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

She wrote and produced her own music (for CxH) which saved them tons of money 

If they don't have the budget for Chloe 2, she can just self-produce

7 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

Now you know Beyoncé ain't dropping her, why ask that lol

It's only been one album

Thinking Of You
1 hour ago, Armani? said:

Now you know Beyoncé ain't dropping her, why ask that lol

It's only been one album

Why did she drop Ingrid and Sophie then? 

2 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

Because they had no success whatsoever. Why are you ignoring that the tour is sold out and Have Mercy was a minor hit, as well as Do It being a minor hit and the potential growth that’s gonna happen when CxH3 drops? And regardless of her chart performance with this album the streets are still tuned in and she’ll be able to bounce back

Thinking Of You
2 minutes ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

Because they had no success whatsoever. Why are you ignoring that the tour is sold out and Have Mercy was a minor hit, as well as Do It being a minor hit and the potential growth that’s gonna happen when CxH3 drops? And regardless of her chart performance with this album the streets are still tuned in and she’ll be able to bounce back

Ok.

My prediction is that Halle will end up being an absolute megastar after the release of the film and as a result, she will garner a much bigger fan base which will translate into a very big debut album. I don’t think anyone will have any interest in the duo anymore after that. 

By the way, her saying “anyone who is saying anything and saying this and that, can kiss my Black ass” at her concert last night is the wrong attitude. She didn’t listen the first time and now see how the albums and singles did…

Just now, Thinking Of You said:

Ok.

My prediction is that Halle will end up being an absolute megastar after the release of the film and as a result, she will garner a much bigger fan base which will translate into a very big debut album. I don’t think anyone will have any interest in the duo anymore after that. 

By the way, her saying “anyone who is saying anything and saying this and that, can kiss my Black ass” at her concert last night is the wrong attitude. She didn’t listen the first time and now see how the albums and singles did…

But you feeding into the negativity and pitting her against her sister is okay? Weird behavior to say the least.

Thinking Of You
25 minutes ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

But you feeding into the negativity and pitting her against her sister is okay? Weird behavior to say the least.

Pitting her against her sister? You brought up the potential of their third album, and I told you that I don’t see anyone having any interest in the duo if Halle has a big debut album. The demise of the duo. What does this have to do with pitting someone against someone else?

I’m confused. 

4 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

Ingrid and Sophie Beem were signed to developmental deals and not record deals. Both were sent across the United States to work in various writing camps to hone their skills, learn choreography, and live performance skills. Think of their EPs and opening for B on her stadium tour as a final project.

Ingrid was kept on as a strong writer (which is how "Love Drought" and  DJ Khaled's "Shining" came about) ... and Sophie (who also booked an opening gig for Charlie Puth's cross-country tour + got song placements in movies... definitely a sign of a long-term plan) decided she wanted to go to College. She's in the USC Music program.

Edited by trainsskyscrapers

1 hour ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Ingrid and Sophie Beem were signed to developmental deals and not record deals. Both were sent across the United States to work in various writing camps to hone their skills, learn choreography, and live performance skills. Think of their EPs and opening for B on her stadium tour as a final project.

Ingrid was kept on as a strong writer (which is how "Love Drought" and  DJ Khaled's "Shining" came about) ... and Sophie (who also booked an opening gig for Charlie Puth's cross-country tour + got placements in movies... definitely a sign of a long-term plan) decided she wanted to go to College. She's in the USC Music program.

I didn't know this, makes a lot of sense.

46 minutes ago, DR0GO said:

Is she planning on adding any more tour dates?

doubtful she'll tour more beyond her festival tour spots this summer. she's booked for several film projects, so that'll keep her busy + various brand deals.

Side Note: Neither Chloe nor Halle is getting dropped from Columbia/Parkwood over a less-than-stellar album debut. She's an immense talent that can potentially write and produce for other artists in addition to her partnership in CxH.  The beauty of Chloe's budding career is that she isn't dependent solely on music to succeed. She's a talented actress as well with 2 successful projects released this year, 3 film projects in the works, and 1 that is yet to be released.

7 hours ago, brokee said:

My fav song is Looze u this song is ON REPEAT :jonny5:

Taste

The dramatics over a DEBUT WEEK frame :deadbanana2: Let’s calm down first of all. Secondly, she’s booked as already has been stated, and with continued promo the album could have legs. This isn’t the end of her music career as a soloist. Chloe will be just fine, and if a deluxe does comes they could easily tack on those earlier singles and then the album will have huge total streams and look bigger than what it already is :coffee2:

:clap3: 

this promo week :jonny:

i've always appreciated chloe but this week

just reminded me of every single reason 

why i love her :heart2:

with that being said, she needs to 

release i'll kill you ASAP!

looks like those attending the tour + seeing the footage online are checking out the album :clap3:

Hate when people say that the Body Do opening line is cringe because… Don’t you ever wonder who else is ******* your man?

Yea she’s not getting dropped (rn anyways) when she’s part of a duo & the other half of that duo is about to be in a huge movie and then launch her own solo career before more CxH music. Besides that she surely has created a “reputation” (:rip:) and has an online presence so she’s fine even if the album is flopping. It’s not likes she’s a nobody