Chlöe - 'In Pieces'

kyliefever2002

I will say the entire album is definitely starting to click for me. Pray It Away is really growing on me. Make It Look Easy, Feel Me Cry, Cheatback and Looze U are probably my faves. Falling 4 U being an interlude is actually a crime. The potential :jonnycat:

Edited by Mezter

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• EarStyle

• popularmoonlight

• Armani?

On 4/3/2023 at 1:55 PM, Armani? said:

How is that a smash hit? It was a cute lil fall hit played on the radio

Stream wise it did ok early on, but radio carried most of its chartrun

just because it could have done even better doesnt take away from the fact its still her most successful solo song

On 4/3/2023 at 1:52 PM, Fading said:

It's nowhere near the meaning of smash hit. It did a big noise on tiktok but it didn't translate to its numbers

still better than people paying dust

6 hours ago, Mezter said:

Predicted to sell 10k? This is a disaster. At least we got Body Do :gaycat6:

What? Who said that? :deadbanana:

4 hours ago, SoldierofLove said:

What? Who said that? :deadbanana:

It's on twitter but I dont see the source

Just now, 99sandthe2000s said:

Beautiful performance. Who’s styling her? Why is she wearing a god damn hoodie 

1 hour ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Why they got my sister in a hoodie? It’s kinda camp I guess:ghostface:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Edited by 99sandthe2000s

most of the tracks have grown on me, I never disliked any of them (other than Told Ya) but I like them a lot more now

Does anybody have an alternative cover? I'd really appreciate it. 

I love the album but that artwork hurts my eyes.

The photoshoot is gorgeous. Better art direction than anything for the album lol Like even the heart one for this spread STOMPS on the cover. People would still compare to Weyes Blood but at least it would give it a run for its money 

Edited by liquiddiamonds

The way Worried is such an underrated bop :jamming: if she continues to push singles off the album Worried has to be one. Send it to radio

5 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

The way any of these would have been a better album cover than what we got :toofunny2:

Idk what happened over the last day but I’m kinda falling in love with this album. She needs to release Feel Me Cry expeditiously 

10 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

the best photoshoot this era, living for second pic! imagine that as album cover oMG

The Wonderland photoshoot is serving Tinashe artistry quality wow 

12 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Multiple of these could have been the album cover. The whole shoot is better than the official one. She needs to get the creative director and photographer and keep them for her next major solo single or even CXH stuff. 

Like if you’re in Chloe’s position, you should be networking and plotting how to make your next big music moment. It may not be this year, but eventually you’ll need to gag people. Don’t let the label choose anything again on the visuals. :bird:

16 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

gorgeous performance of a gorgeous song

this needs to smash 

6 hours ago, Flare said:

Multiple of these could have been the album cover. The whole shoot is better than the official one. She needs to get the creative director and photographer and keep them for her next major solo single or even CXH stuff. 

Like if you’re in Chloe’s position, you should be networking and plotting how to make your next big music moment. It may not be this year, but eventually you’ll need to gag people. Don’t let the label choose anything again on the visuals. :bird:

The third photo would have definitely made a great cover. It's a shame what we got.

Edited by St. Francis

why do they make so many mistakes with her and her career? worried has single written all over it and how does it feel should have been labelled as chris brown & chloe instead of "chloe feat chris brown". the song is honestly pretty fine but was promoted really badly.

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

why do they make so many mistakes with her and her career? worried has single written all over it and how does it feel should have been labelled as chris brown & chloe instead of "chloe feat chris brown". the song is honestly pretty fine but was promoted really badly.

its labeled that way for me.... all the features actually