• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• EarStyle

• popularmoonlight

• Armani?

“Looze U” has crack in it. Sorry to everyone without taste. 

8 minutes ago, EarStyle said:

It's one of my favs. Production is dope. 

this is so good 

feels like its just popular to hate her but the vocals on this are crazy

This just isn't good at all?

I'm shocked because I was expecting it to be passable but so many of the songs are so forgettable. 

How Does It Feel, Body Do and maybe Told Ya at a push are the only decent songs

All in all, I think this is a solid project, felt more like an EP than an album but I did enjoy it nevertheless. Body Do remains the best track and def deserves a MV. I Don't Mind, Worried, Feel My Cry and Made It Look Easy are clear standouts. Chloe is still a new artist and has time to grow. Some of the lashings feel a bit overblown. 

24 minutes ago, Material Girl said:

this is so good 

feels like its just popular to hate her but the vocals on this are crazy

Agreed! The vocals & harmonizing on some of the songs are wild. Great production, too.

I feel like her talent works as a double-edged sword sometimes. Because she has one of the best voices of her generation and is incredibly talented, the expectations are higher for her. If and when she doesn't meet those insane expectations, she gets lashed badly. And also because, like you said, for some, it's just popular to hate on her and excessively nitpick everything she does b/c it's the thing to do.

Constructive criticism is one thing, but some have a legit bone to pick with her for reasons that can't be explained that have nothing to do with her music :deadbanana4:

Sadly mid. For The Night > this entire album sans Body Do :deadbanana:

Top 3: Body Do, How Does It Feel (sorry but it's pretty), Make It Look Easy

I was looking forward to Cheatback but it didn't quite hit, the production is underwhelming & Future detracts

sorry but this is unlistenable. body do is the only good song here.

probably are going to delete the other songs and merge the droplets to get an amazing ep.

the little vocal section in the 2nd prechorus of body do (1:25 - 1:30) is so good like wtf... maybe the messy bops really are her strongest suit

My only critique, as a longtime CxH fan since 2012, is that the interludes should’ve been longer and some of the past singles should’ve been included. The album is far from bad & whatever she does next will be even better. Some of y’all love to hate on things for the sake of being different 

1 hour ago, est. in 90s said:

Chloe is still a new artist and has time to grow. Some of the lashings feel a bit overblown. 

i hate when people say that. michael jackson was the same age as chloe when he dropped thriller.

12 minutes ago, sleepevaded said:

My only critique, as a longtime CxH fan since 2012, is that the interludes should’ve been longer and some of the past singles should’ve been included. The album is far from bad & whatever she does next will be even better. Some of y’all love to hate on things for the sake of being different 

irony of only you being different because majority of us and the rest of the internet and real life agrees album is mid.

6 minutes ago, sweetkiss said:

i hate when people say that. michael jackson was the same age as chloe when he dropped thriller.

He also had 6 solo albums at that time. This is Chloe’s first. She still has room to grow 

57 minutes ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

Told Ya is that bop:katie2:

I thot I told ya bish I'm a soul-ja!:WAP:

12 minutes ago, sweetkiss said:

:deadbanana2: ok, you're trolling

11 minutes ago, sweetkiss said:

irony of only you being different because majority of us and the rest of the internet and real life agrees album is mid.

so tell me user sweetkiss, how exactly do you know what people think in real life when you clearly live on this site and get all of your opinions from the majority on here? quickly. 

36 minutes ago, sleepevaded said:

so tell me user sweetkiss, how exactly do you know what people think in real life when you clearly live on this site and get all of your opinions from the majority on here? quickly. 

i am owner of rnb lounge in my city and owned website that was sourcing rnb news since 2006. i organize rnb and hip hop parties and rnb crew is pretty niche.

we all had countdown for chloe album and i know what people think because they told me. 

you saying i live on this site in particular means you didnt check my stats. 

please do and get back to me.

43 minutes ago, magazine said:

:deadbanana2: ok, you're trolling

no, google it yourself.

48 minutes ago, Mtjjproducer said:

He also had 6 solo albums at that time. This is Chloe’s first. She still has room to grow 

i know you know so many debuts that are timeless pieces

+ this is not real debut for chloe, she already has debut with halle. and do we have to talk about beyonce as mentor? now beyonce achievements are not enough? shes not credible? then who is?

you guys are making excuses for her.

it is what it is.

12 minutes ago, sweetkiss said:

i am owner of rnb lounge in my city and owned website that was sourcing rnb news since 2006. i organize rnb and hip hop parties and rnb crew is pretty niche.

we all had countdown for chloe album and i know what people think because they told me. 

you saying i live on this site in particular means you didnt check my stats. 

please do and get back to me.

you’re counting what…. 10-15 max of ppl as majority opinions in the real world? the statement you made was still delusional. don’t care about you working at the little lounge or whatever! :ducky: IN PIECES OUT NOWW

2 hours ago, EarStyle said:

the finest of crack! it won't let me go. 

it's my most played after fallin 4 u and i don't mind.