• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EarStyle

• monologueNacafe

• Flare

• 99sandthe2000s

1 hour ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Have mercy, treat me and cheatback deserve to be on the album

Why do you keep mentioning "Cheat Back" as if there's any confirmation that it's not on the album? :skull:

47 minutes ago, SeeingStars1515 said:

This is fire! best song release of hers so far

Like she really snapped.

This is cute for like an interlude :redface:

Maybe Halle is the real genius behind UNGODLY HOURS :rip:

59 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Why do you keep mentioning "Cheat Back" as if there's any confirmation that it's not on the album? :skull:

She said she scrapped songs so im assuming 

The song is great. I prefer the clean version but WHEW. She did what she needed to do. Those HARMONIEEEEEEEEEES!!!

And yes, it's definitely not like "Fly Like a Bird" where you feel the spirit, but it's gospel INFLUENCED, and I like that structure. In a very Sam Smith "Stay With Me" and Beyonce "Break My Soul" kinda way.

30 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

She said she scrapped songs so im assuming 

She said none of the singles are appearing on the album.

On 1/24/2023 at 9:36 AM, TalkThatRihanna said:

Why is everyone releasing this Friday :rip:

They’re trying to get their releases out before Rihanna’s new single and /or album during SB weekend 

#23 US Main Itunes

Video #3 behind Taylor & Miley.

#1 on R&B iTunes song & video

11 hours ago, Otter said:

Now, I don't entirely disagree with everything you've said here. But you're doing too much. To me it feels clear Chloe embodies the awkward juxaposition between worlds as you mature. She's come into her sexuality, power and her navigating it is sometimes forceful, not always landing, I think that's reflective her character and pressures/criticism she's faced. Not everyone needs to have the effortless cool. Also nothing in this bites from SZA, who is on her 3rd album and 10 years older... 

i’ll keep my mind open. You might have made a good point. Let’s wait for the album. I’m no hater

I like the song.

I can’t stop listening. Second half is SO brilliant. 

Is this doing anything besides Top 25 on iTunes ?

My least fav song she's released thus far, definitely not worthy of scrapping Have Mercy and Treat Me. Heart On My Sleeve should've been the comeback single.

On the road to becoming my favorite song of hers. The first few lines were extra af but gliding past that, I really started vibing with it and it’s very relatable.

This is what I’ve been expecting from Chloe not a Have Mercy 3.0 😮💨

I really like it. The video elevates the song so much. And I'm glad she cut the n words

Edited by Hidden

5 hours ago, Hallad173 said:

On the road to becoming my favorite song of hers. The first few lines were extra af but gliding past that, I really started vibing with it and it’s very relatable.

This is what I’ve been expecting from Chloe not a Have Mercy 3.0 😮💨

Same :dies:

I actually really like this :jamming: 

Excited she's finally putting out an album, though I'm a bit sad she scrapped all the other songs off it.

This is so good! 

Wish it was longer though, but it really makes me excited for what's to come on the album. Hopefully we're getting a date soon. 

The harmonies oh yes :jonny: Doesn't feel like lead single material, but still a really good song. We need an extended version.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.