Flowers hits 200M on Spotify - fastest song ever

josesuxx

5 minutes ago, Kev said:

It’s a cute song however, nothing amazing to have such continuously large streams. Definitely needs an investigation.

Why are Taylor Swift stans incapable of understanding organic success that isn’t the result of remixes, discounts, and 80 alternate versions? 

-

Queen :clap3: 

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walk_Away21

• josesuxx

• TanjiroKamado

• PopFan1996

5 minutes ago, Kiel D-01 said:

Slide Away deserved this type of success. 

Let it GO :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Not sure if that list is 100% accurate, but seems good to me. 

Flowers first song to get there in 7 days

Shocked to see STAY isnt on that list :confused:

8 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

A  lot of u would say differently if it was flopping. Your wigs move with the hot 100. 

Having said that Flowers is a good song and I'm glad miley is having success again and proving aging gays atrl wrong once again

Yea the way they were bullying the smilers all this time but now they're jumping on it because it's massive :rip: atrl is embarrassing as hell 

ot: Miley deserves! I'm glad her and her fans are eating 

1 minute ago, Aaron said:

Why are Taylor Swift stans incapable of understanding organic success that isn’t the result of remixes, discounts, and 80 alternate versions? 

-

They hate everyone for some reason. :rip:

-

I wonder if Katy Perry can rebound just like Miley when both have been struggling so much during the last few years? Could be interesting. 

quality song breaking records. we love to see it :clap3:

something seems... off

PopA911

2 minutes ago, Aaron said:

-

Aren't your posts always mentioning them or Taylor herself? The hypocrisy on your end is crazy 

10 minutes ago, Kev said:

It’s a cute song however, nothing amazing to have such continuously large streams. Definitely needs an investigation.

oh please. everybody listening to this song and talking about how its about her ex and released on liams birthday. do you open tiktok? its everywhere

6 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Not sure if that list is 100% accurate, but seems good to me. 

Flowers first song to get there in 7 days

Wow ok, that list is pretty shocking to me. Anti-Hero, As It Was, and Butter make sense, but didn't expect the others. 

5 minutes ago, Aaron said:

That user is right tho. These numbers are weird. And Taylor's streams are just as "organic" as Miley's :giraffe:

I guess when you can't resort to say "her career is nothing without Hannah Montana sales", "she needs controversy to sell!" or "people only care about her when she's singing somebody else's songs!!!", all you have left is give a flat-earther tea. Embarassing. :ahh:

Why are some people finding it weird. It's the combination of better label, image, good song and bunch of luck. Good for her. Having said all that Midnight Sky, Angels like You, Nothing breaks like a heart and Mother's daughter deserved better even if they were big here where I'm from. Hopefully the album is mix of pop and rock and the rock songs go just as viral

Just when you thought she could never commercially re-peak after "Hannah Montana", Party in the USA, and the Bangerz era! :jonny5::jonny5:

Edited by MexicanLiLMonster
Adding more

5 minutes ago, TanjiroKamado said:

Shocked to see STAY isnt on that list :confused:

Took 13 days or so, I guess, based on this

Was released July 9th

15 minutes ago, Kev said:

Taylor Swift does well in streaming and sales. So….

16 minutes ago, Kev said:

Lol as if song quality is directly proportional to streaming numbers #AntiHero

6 minutes ago, 4Real said:

That user is right tho. These numbers are weird. And Taylor's streams are just as "organic" as Miley's :giraffe:

Please elaborate on how you think they are weird lol

3 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Took 13 days or so, I guess, based on this

Was released July 9th

I remember reading it was the fastest song to hit 1 billion or whatever. Im surprised it didnt manage to be one of the fastest to hit 100M. I guess the song had a slower starts but exploded later on

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.