Madonna - The Celebration Tour | Río Mega-Concert This Saturday!

Sergi91

Regardless of terrorism, which I hate and oppose to passionately, putting and Russia is the worst. That dictatorship and a terrible invading war in Ukraine. Uh.....

He even dared to label gays and LGBT activity as terrors.

He's such a moronic phobia

A shame to  humankind 

:tsk:

Edited by thequeenofpopmadonna

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

But still there are tons of western artists who tour in Europe and mid east Asia. 

20 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

For the MDNA Tour, she visited the Turkey Mosque and there's this pic of her in Finland, she went to an amusement park. I also remember she had a bday party for Rocco inside an abandoned butcher shop to play paintball so yeah she does go out.

helsinki3.jpg

It is wild to me that Madonna just waits in line to ride rides with the rest of the common folk. 

• Like 1

I love watching the show from this angle. :gaydonnacat1::gayoncecat1:

It would be cool if her Copacabana concert was different, something made specially for that occasion but surely based on the Celebration tour. They will need to change a lot btw, since the stage setting won't be the same i think.

• Thanks 1

I'll be there tonight and tomorrow! :WAP:

Does anyone know if they have been selling merch outside before the doors open? 

Alyssa Edwards at the first Dallas show right now, I'm curious if she'll be the Vogue judge tonight.

Btw, the show tonight started around 10:30 PM in Dallas, that's a little bit later than she's been averaging in the US.

Alyssa Edward's was the Vogue judge in Dallas.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Benji124 said:

Alyssa Edwards at the first Dallas show right now, I'm curious if she'll be the Vogue judge tonight.

Btw, the show tonight started around 10:30 PM in Dallas, that's a little bit later than she's been averaging in the US.

She wanted those Republcians in the audience to seethe.

Omg it's official!!!

and it will be live-streamed!!! We will have official video and audio of the show ❤️

It will be broadcasted by the biggest tv channel in Brazil, this will be crazy :rip:

2 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Omg it's official!!!

and it will be live-streamed!!! We will have official video and audio of the show ❤️

Do you know if it will be available to stream in the US? I'm looking for information, but I'm not seeing where people are getting that it's gonna be streamed.

1 minute ago, Benji124 said:

Do you know if it will be available to stream in the US? I'm looking for information, but I'm not seeing where people are getting that it's gonna be streamed.

Madonna's show on Copacabana Beach will start at 9:45 pm and will be broadcast live on Multishow and TV Globo. Globoplay will bring the show to those logged in for free on TV Globo simulcasting, and on Multishow for Globoplay + Canals subscribers.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, ArtForFreedom said:

Where is the separate thread sis 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, campelo said:

Madonna's show on Copacabana Beach will start at 9:45 pm and will be broadcast live on Multishow and TV Globo. Globoplay will bring the show to those logged in for free on TV Globo simulcasting, and on Multishow for Globoplay + Canals subscribers.

Thanks for this! It sounds like it's Brazil only unfortunately..

It's gonna be shown in Brazilian TV 

im glad we'll have a professional recording without 200 filters and quick cuts. And she takes over a year to release a dvd so this is awesome :jonny3:

Just now, Benji124 said:

Thanks for this! It sounds like it's Brazil only unfortunately..

You can download Globo Play on your phone and watch it 

@THEBEASTWITHIN come back babe, u got a free concert to go to 

i'm 10 days away from Tampa and 13 days from Miami

3 minutes ago, campelo said:

You can download Globo Play on your phone and watch it 

ah thanks, I just looked and found the app. I'm trying to organize a watch party at my place when this is streamed lol

NOT A LIVESTREAM :jonny: :jonny: :jonny: 

• Thanks 3

Biggest Madonna audience ever . Probably one of the biggest (if not the biggest audience) a female act has ever had.

Millions of people to attend. 

Globo TV to broadcast the show as well :jonny6:

May 4th, which is a week after her Mexico dates.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

The biggest dance floor in the world :WAP:

And yay at it being broadcast! Let's hope she starts on time?? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.