Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

3 minutes ago, spiritboy said:

She'll stop wearing grillz once we stop with the hate. She loves annoying people and getting hate but she hates indifference. Let's just ignore the grillz and see what happens.

Omg the doctor of madonnalogy. Lol

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

7 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

According to Twitter she's busy tormenting the employees of her Dallas hotel

What about it??

Is it for real?

I haven't heard about it.

The dancers and crew are already in dallas

3 hours ago, thequeenofpopmadonna said:

What about it??

Is it for real?

just gays exaggerating. apparently they just aren't ready and she's almost there. nothing about M "tormenting" these people ;)

3 hours ago, thequeenofpopmadonna said:

What about it??

Is it for real?

I think it was confirmed somewhere that Ricardo Gomes travels with Madonna's personal entourage, while the dancers/crew travel separately (Gomes is the man that some fans blame for over-editing Madonna's instagram posts). That said, it looks like the dancers arrived in Dallas Wednesday afternoon (the day after the Denver show), while, going by Gomes' instagram, it looks like Madonna arrived Wednesday night.

Though, I haven't seen anything anywhere about hotel staff being tormented either?

16 minutes ago, Benji124 said:

I think it was confirmed somewhere that Ricardo Gomes travels with Madonna's personal entourage, while the dancers/crew travel separately (Gomes is the man that some fans blame for over-editing Madonna's instagram posts). That said, it looks like the dancers arrived in Dallas Wednesday afternoon (the day after the Denver show), while, going by Gomes' instagram, it looks like Madonna arrived Wednesday night.

Though, I haven't seen anything anywhere about hotel staff being tormented either?

I think it's based off one tweet, which could be made by anyone. no way to verify it. anyone could make a random account and say whatever.

11 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

Brathil... I am coming thoooon. 

Ugh I hate those grillz 

She'd basically be back to the old Madonna if she just removed the damn grillz. She sounds ridiculous.

Someone should tell her they make her sound old and like she's lost her teeth, they'd be gone so fast... :deadbanana:

• Haha 5

56 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

She'd basically be back to the old Madonna if she just removed the damn grillz. She sounds ridiculous.

Someone should tell her they make her sound old and like she's lost her teeth, they'd be gone so fast... :deadbanana:

She said she does that to annoy people and does it because people don't like it. Try reverse phycology.

I'll be in Mexico City the entire time she'll be there so I wonder where would I see her? Frida's house I assume?

7 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

I'll be in Mexico City the entire time she'll be there so I wonder where would I see her? Frida's house I assume?

The Bathhouses 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wanderlust said:

just gays exaggerating. apparently they just aren't ready and she's almost there. nothing about M "tormenting" these people ;)

Yeah imagine dealing with Madonna in Texas? The staff knows better.

Just now, Oktober Knight said:

The Bathhouses 

If that's where I'll find the cute white bald dancer then I'll stay there until he shows up xx

Just now, Alongoria13 said:

If that's where I'll find the cute white bald dancer then I'll stay there until he shows up xx

Lemme know how it goes, he looks submissive :gaydonnacat1:

14 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

I'm actually kinda curious about if she does visit landmarks or places of interest when she's on tour.. however, she told the crowd at one of her San Francisco shows that she feels like she's grounded when she's on tour because she never leaves her hotel (though, in Seattle, she told the crowd that in the previous city, Minneapolis, she went and visited Prince's home).

15 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

The Bathhouses 

Are they good in Mexico City? I'm going in October :coffee:

5 minutes ago, Janet said:

Are they good in Mexico City? I'm going in October :coffee:

Sodome is the best one, went there once and it's cute.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alongoria13 said:

Sodome is the best one, went there once and it's cute.

My friends live in the city and want me to visit soon so I'll definitely check this out 

:gaynetcat4:

On the topic of Madonna doing a Celebration Tour stop at one of the Mexico City bathhouses....

....has anyone been to Hotel Gaythering? Staying there when I go to the Miami shows :gaydonnacat1:

52 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

On the topic of Madonna doing a Celebration Tour stop at one of the Mexico City bathhouses....

....has anyone been to Hotel Gaythering? Staying there when I go to the Miami shows :gaydonnacat1:

Yes I stayed there for RHT. It is not a cruising hotel (though lots of hot men stay there especially daddies) but it is super unique. Lots of modern themed rooms with a fetish twist. They also have a cute ass bar in the lobby - I highly recommend! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Oktober Knight said:

Yes I stayed there for RHT. It is not a cruising hotel (though lots of hot men stay there especially daddies) but it is super unique. Lots of modern themed rooms with a fetish twist. They also have a cute ass bar in the lobby - I highly recommend! 

Amazing! But wait, does that mean I still have to have Grindr? Sigh... :rip:

10 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

Amazing! But wait, does that mean I still have to have Grindr? Sigh... :rip:

Yes probably, unless you're social - then just flirt with guys in the bar. Oh, and those goth rabbit looking sculptures next to the bed on the wall are actually masks - try one on :gaynetcat4:

• Thanks 1

madonna-yeriisbetter.gif

• Haha 3

the 90s act is so good, it's probably even better than Confessions Tour Act 2 aka the greatest tour act ever :gaycat3:

1 minute ago, sbenci said:

the 90s act is so good, it's probably even better than Confessions Tour Act 2 aka the greatest tour act ever :gaycat3:

Girl you think the act with Isaac and Like It Or Not is the greatest tour act ever? Nnnnnn :rip: Not when it's the worst act of the four.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, .Odyssey. said:

Girl you think the act with Isaac and Like It Or Not is the greatest tour act ever? Nnnnnn :rip: Not when it's the worst act of the four.

Confessions Interlude, Live to Tell, Isaac, Forbidden Love, Sorry and Like It Or Not are perfect yes :rip: 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

Yeah imagine dealing with Madonna in Texas? The staff knows better.

Still no proof and no reports. Just a Twitter fiction. Who knows? That might be from a hater. 

Edited by thequeenofpopmadonna

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.