Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

Omg I'm so excited. I'm arriving tomorrow in the afternoon. I wonder if she'll rehearse on stage with Anitta tomorrow night.

• Like 2

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

looks like she's keeping that mask on for the entire rehearsal and won't allow her face to be seen just yet.

• Like 2

It's great to see her in a happy mood and i have a feeling she'll slay this show. 

I do feel like this will be her last show ever and she'll announce her retirement tho. :dancehall3:

6 minutes ago, spiritboy said:

It's great to see her in a happy mood and i have a feeling she'll slay this show. 

I do feel like this will be her last show ever and she'll announce her retirement tho. :dancehall3:

I don't know what makes you say that I don't think she would ever retire she's a Leo and she's Madonna

However I'm a cancer and I think it would be a glorious idea to retire this way

• Like 4

Which app should i download to my iphone to try to watch the show?

2 hours ago, spiritboy said:

Which app should i download to my iphone to try to watch the show?

No because I was just coming in here to ask for streaming advice in the US. 

She seems so happy during rehearsals. It's amazing to think that a few weeks ago she seemed so miserable and depressed in the US and since Mexico, she is happy and motivated again. Tomorrow is gonna be a success, I can feel it! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

She seems so happy during rehearsals. It's amazing to think that a few weeks ago she seemed so miserable and depressed in the US and since Mexico, she is happy and motivated again. Tomorrow is gonna be a success, I can feel it! 

I mean she stayed in the states for an eternity and was met with nothing but lukewarm response. Obviously the warmth and love from the Mexico crowds reinvigorated her and with Brazil it's been the same or even more!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LOTF said:

I mean she stayed in the states for an eternity and was met with nothing but lukewarm response. Obviously the warmth and love from the Mexico crowds reinvigorated her and with Brazil it's been the same or even more!

Well to quote the Queen... 

"I like the first 2 weeks [of the tour] and the last 2 weeks." 

We've witnessed since MDNA that she becomes a exhausted and emotional towards the end of the itinerary. 

Hi guys will this be streamed live ?

10 hours ago, spiritboy said:

I do too... :emofish:  It's too coincidental that she ends the show with an instrumental of The Power of Goodbye.

I don't know if it will work outside Brazil, but the show will be streamed live by Globo (biggest South America tv channel) and its app called GloboPlay.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, GeeDuval said:

Hi guys will this be streamed live ?

There's no official streaming outside Brazil. Rumours are they'll edit it and sell to like Disney+, Netflix or something like that.

In Brazil it'll be broadcast on national TV by Globo, on cable by Multishow and on the streaming service globoplay (all are Globo Media owned).

Globoplay does have an international app and subscription but the content will be geo-locked, so only if you are in Brazil or with a VPN you'll be able to watch it.

Edited by Jglj
  • Thanks 1

Gay twinks on ATRL: "she should just retire"

Madonna:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ah this wont be broadcasted globally live ? 

15 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Ah this wont be broadcasted globally live ? 

No, officially only in Brazil. They are saying she'll sell an edit of the show to streaming services in the future.

if we have trouble streaming it on the app outside the US, I'm hoping someone might upload the full show to YouTube right away.. or better yet, does YouTube still do live streaming? Maybe someone might have the show set up that way.

Coming back from the death and a year later she's doing her biggest show ever :rip: Queen!

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

I live in Brazil but couldn't go. It hurts when I hear people saying this might be her last show and I couldn't go. :chick3:

Anyway, Madonna is the only thing people are talking about here. It truly feels like a celebration of her career. I see only praise.

She has the country on the palm of her hand and this show will be one for the books. :clap3:

Edited by Mr. Peanutbutter
  • Like 3

I miss Madonna Mania in Mexico. That week and a half was so fun. :gaycat6:  come back mom! 

I'm sure fans will be live-streaming whatever it's shown on TV. 

They should offer a one-time paid pass just to watch the show something like 5,99$ US 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.