Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

Omg just imagine the whole crowd singing along to La Isla Bonita

• Like 1

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

The stage will get bigger. And 8 huge screens and 16 audio towers according to them.

Humongous.

• Like 1

Did they they make her butt big in the old pix so it matches when she hits on stage? That was smart...

• Thumbs Down 5

24 minutes ago, Clauss said:

Kinda weird she is skipping Buenos Aires (& Santiago)? like Celebration? She will be so close

There were talks which would bring her to those countries. But maybe she declined it or something. there were reported rumors going around a while ago.

Edited by thequeenofpopmadonna

16 minutes ago, thequeenofpopmadonna said:

No. I was referring to the copacabana show. There were too many people. And he can't walk to the stage from the sand beach.

And it won't work because his introduction in English won't excite the people there. Half of them wouldn't understand what he would be saying. Lol

I was just speculating.  I wish I were the know person.:fan:

Oh lol.

Meh, this is Madonna. She's not exactly the most "in touch" artist....I could see her bringing Bob anyways :rip:

14 minutes ago, thequeenofpopmadonna said:

There were talks which would bring her to those countries. But maybe she declined it or something. there were reported rumors going around a while ago.

She doesn't want to extend the tour. Those shows in Mexico were meant for the South American fans who are willing to travel to see her. Now this show in Brazil makes it easier for the Brazilian fans and the fans from

the neighboring countries 

10 minutes ago, Tudors said:

Did they they make her butt big in the old pix so it matches when she hits on stage? That was smart...

What's with the embarrasing body shaming comment completely outside of the topic of the thread!? :nuts:

The old photos on the poster are exactly the same used in all promo for the tour, which have a distorted effect applied to them. 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, narid said:

What's with the embarrasing body shaming comment completely outside of the topic of the thread!? :nuts:

The old photos on the poster are exactly the same used in all promo for the tour, which have a distorted effect applied to them. 

spacer.png

He doesn't know the inspiration. It's been inspired by salvadore Dali. It's a revisioned artwork. 

But body shaming

:coffee2:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, She-Rah said:

She doesn't want to extend the tour. Those shows in Mexico were meant for the South American fans who are willing to travel to see her. Now this show in Brazil makes it easier for the Brazilian fans and the fans from

the neighboring countries 

Yeah probably

One of her biggest celeb stans Kelly Ripa and issacboots are proclaming they are going to the capacabana beach show already.

Lmao

It would be fun sure.

:fan:

cr7e59B.gif

zm2anBp.gif

• Like 2

I'm wondering if the show id getting extra songs? Hope so!

4 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Just asked David and Mercy to remind her that Hard Candy exists.

Edited by Alongoria13
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

Just asked David and Mercy to remind her that Hard Candy exists.

Lmao

Them Candy shop again? :fan:

46 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

If anitta comes up on stage as rumors went around, faz gostoso maybe.

3 hours ago, Tudors said:

We get it. You hate her. 

And her butt implants are gone now anyway. 

• Confused 2

It would be so neat to open the copacabana concert with Swim, since she will be right there in the beach. But we all know she's gonna open with Candy Shop :party:

She's definitely including Candy Shop in Brazil.

8 hours ago, thequeenofpopmadonna said:

No. I was referring to the copacabana show. There were too many people. And he can't walk to the stage from the sand beach.

And it won't work because his introduction in English won't excite the people there. Half of them wouldn't understand what he would be saying. Lol

I was just speculating.  I wish I were the know person.:fan:

Then I don't see the point of having Bob be in the Mexican shows. 

11 hours ago, Tudors said:

The fact that every one of your attempts to be funny falls completely flat! Just give it up sis :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Tudors said:

Everything ok bud?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Erykah Badu was the guest judge last night.

imo the most exciting name she's had in the judge's chair so far.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Benji124 said:

Erykah Badu was the guest judge last night.

imo the most exciting name she's had in the judge's chair so far.

She gives off homophobia to me so surprised she agreed lol 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Tudors said:

is your butt acne flaring again?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Tudors said:

Instantly jumping to a personal attack shows you already lost. Your comment is probably inspired by the acne you have on your own behind. It's called deflection. Exposed your own bumpy bottom lol. Try less sugar and not sitting on your pimply butt all day long 😂

pretty lame comeback. 

• Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.