Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

7 hours ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

She gave a masterclass on how to put on a show. She gave visuals, vocals, storytelling, looks, bops, heartfelt moments, gags, attitude, you name it, she gave it all at 65 after coming back from the dead . :jonnycat: She's above the queen of pop title. I'm sure it was the best night of a lot of people's lives who were there.

This. I'm just still so blown away this morning. I feel like I'm dreaming. It was like watching history happen in real time...it felt so iconic as soon as Nothing Really Matters started. 

I just can't believe I get to be a fan of this woman. No one comes close. NO ONE.

• Like 7

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

What a surreal night, gays. Singing her sings with a lot of fans, the atmosphere was incredible, loved every part of it. It was sooo packed, returning home was exahustive but worth it.

• Like 6

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, ebaby said:

a south american leg would have tore

us americans don't deserve her with all those non sold out arenas:ducky:

was thinking how crazy it is that I was so easily able to get tickets within 2-5 rows from the stage at multiple dates in the US, only to see Brazilians queuing and losing their minds for this show

Edited by Benji124

Friends and lovers, could I find a way to watch last night's show 

Posted (edited)

the conservatives here are FUMING and we love it omg

evangelicals can't stop talking about the show last night

Edited by constantinople
  • Like 12

5 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

People from outside of Brazil might not understand it how this was such a moment, it really felt like a Madonna Day. People were either there to see her, making watch parties to see the concerts with friends, going to clubs that were broadcasting the concert or just watching at home. I know a guy who was watching the concert from the hospital he was in.

I would say 80% of my Instagram was making stories about being there or watching the concert somewhere. 

The concert was amazing, she looked gorgeous and it was just good vibes overall.

I had the thought last night that, if she had done a free concert in, say the US, that was broadcast live across the country on one of our more popular stations (first of all, where would it take place.. NYC? or on a beach in Miami?), but I have to wonder how many people might show up.. could she draw more than a million? Or perhaps safety regulations regarding crowd sizes in the US might prevent it, not sure..

:deadbanana4:

• Confused 1

• Like 5

15 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

The way this tour is a comeback for her :jonny6:

im sorry but after that Eurovision mess and that Maluma show, the health issues during the Nadame X tour and her almost dying last year this show was the last thing i expected from her.

She is looking great, confident, having fun and did the biggest show of her career after 40 years. 

Sorry i doubted you Queen. This was amazing. You make all others look basic as ****.

‼️‼️‼️

She f*cking killed it! This is a return to form

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NoAngelus said:

Watching stream now and boy, I wish I had liberty to write honest opinion about this here without being crucified... 

At least I'm happy I haven't seen any negative viral tweets or tiktoks. That's something...

Oh and poor Anita, had to cancel on met gala to be a prop on stage :rip: they could've at least played Faz Gastozo in the background or something...

Have the balls to type it out, babe. You're in a forum and that's what it's for. Just be ready to take the heat...

While I'm excited for the official live release, I'm so happy last night is how the tour will really be remembered. Millions singing and dancing without a care in the world. It truly was a triumph. My favorite photo from last night  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

i have the .ts file in case someone wants it! :heart2: can we post links here? no right? i dont wanna get suspended or get a wp 

Last night was one of those moments I was so proud to be a Madonna fan. Over one million people without major drama. The opposite of Woodstock '99 and Altamont.

She really is the. queen.

lets go help GIF

• Like 4

3 hours ago, dabunique said:

it will always be my favorite song from her. So beautifully touching. I got chills when I watched this yesterday :heart:

• Like 3

Incredible show. My twitter tl was nothing but praise for her. What an incredible end to an incredible tour, honoured to have attended :jonny5:

• Like 3

Brazil

iTunes:
9. Music
10. Hung Up
11. Like a Prayer
17. Like a Prayer
20. Live to Tell
21. Vogue
22. Holiday
23. La Isla Bonita
24. Bad Girl
25. Live to Tell
26. Crazy for You
31. Like a Virgin
34. Material Girl
35. La Isla Bonita
36. Express Yourself
37. Music
47. La Isla Bonita
50. American Pie
57. Vogue
59. Like a Virgin
63. Erotica
65. Like a Prayer
68. Take a Bow
73. Material Girl
74. Hung Up
75. Nothing Really Matters
76. Like a Virgin
79. Open Your Heart
81. Die Another Day
82. Give It 2 Me
83. Who's That Girl
85. Live to Tell
87. Ray of Light
90. Open Your Heart

Spotify:
193. Hung Up

Apple Music:
1. Hung Up
2. Like a Prayer
8. La Isla Bonita
29. Like a Virgin
43. Material Girl
58. Live to Tell
62. Papa Don't Preach
71. Nothing Really Matters
80. Open Your Heart
81. Music
83. Holiday
98. Vogue
105. Express Yourself
124. Sorry
125. Vogue
136. Faz Gostoso
143. Ray of Light
162. Crazy for You
167. Into the Groove
169. ***** I'm Madonna
176. Erotica
187. Frozen
190. Don't Tell Me

Shazam:
58. Popular
91. Popular

Deezer:
61. La Isla Bonita
91. Hung Up

iTunes Albums:
1. Celebration
3. Celebration
6. Madonna
7. True Blue
9. Confessions on a Dance Floor

Apple Music Albums:
10. Celebration
11. Confessions on a Dance Floor
12. Ray of Light
19. True Blue
29. Erotica
39. Rebel Heart
47. Hard Candy
48. The Immaculate Collection
52. Madonna
55. Music
56. Bedtime Stories
76. American Life
87. Like a Prayer
88. MDNA
100. Madame X
106. The Confessions Tour
124. Like a Virgin
anq9RrZwCViEBUbf0V.webp

• Like 7

Keep M away from the editing room :biblio:

• Haha 13

24 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

:bibliahh:

54 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

STOP :hoetenks:

only god knows how long its gonna be up on my channel nnnnn let's enjoy (it's still processing in HD)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The fumes in this site over this 65+ year old woman :rip: thats how you know you made an impact last night :clap3:

• Like 5

5 hours ago, LOTF said:

Have the balls to type it out, babe. You're in a forum and that's what it's for. Just be ready to take the heat...

LMAO why would Anitta or anyone rather be in the Met Gala instead of this one in a lifetime concert in front of 1.5 million people... these haters :laugh:

• Like 2

We finally get a professional recording that hasn't been butchered with editing since Reinvention Tour.

:clap3:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.