Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

:alexz:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Year of Shadow

Damn, what a MASSIVE turnout

Sucks this wasn't a world tour though, I would have KILLED for her to come to NZ, I'm worried I'll never get the chance to see her live

• Like 1

She gave a masterclass on how to put on a show. She gave visuals, vocals, storytelling, looks, bops, heartfelt moments, gags, attitude, you name it, she gave it all at 65 after coming back from the dead . :jonnycat: She's above the queen of pop title. I'm sure it was the best night of a lot of people's lives who were there.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Rocket said:

:alexz:

I'm shocked, they had been saying over 2 million but either way that's massive.

the live album is ready, DM me x

• Thanks 2

I'm not going to lie but this is extremely emotional. I saw this show live twice which I honestly consider one of the happiest moments of my life. She has been a force in my life for 16 years since I was 11. Seeing this again, this time professionally recorded, knowing I can watch it back any time is just :jonny: I love you so much my Queen

• Like 8

She is re-writing the history of Pop music for women over 60. Haters should celebrate her because she is paving the way for their faves (once again). I am so proud of her that she was able to finish the tour without a glitch just 4 months after she almost died. She made Superbowl relevant again for pop culture in 2012 and thanks to her Copacabana concerts will be a must for future tours, just wait and see. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

She ate. Queen :clap3:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

Also, with the beautiful EO acoustic performance and the replacement of DCFMA with Music, the setlist is literally perfect (even though it still has clunky moments)

I was shaking at Express Yourself. She sounded SO GOOD.

The setlist is amazing but it still lacks a Hard Candy track (Give It 2 Me could have worked after Ray of Light/or right after the Like a Virgin interlude for example), Frozen and a true Madame X moment (Faz Gostoso would have been perfect!)

Still, what a MOMENT!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

wow. what an ending to THE tour :jonny6: she absolutely killed it, I'm sad it's over 

• Like 1

watching the Rio show confirmed to me that this is the best concert I've ever been to. it really has everything

• Like 3

Nothing Really Matters will always Slap:jonny2:

• Like 4

I hope people will stop calling basic pop girlies of superstar or popstar. no one is above her 

• Like 6

This is just INSANE! 

she is legendary! I mean, look at her. Long live the Queen! 

• Like 4

People from outside of Brazil might not understand it how this was such a moment, it really felt like a Madonna Day. People were either there to see her, making watch parties to see the concerts with friends, going to clubs that were broadcasting the concert or just watching at home. I know a guy who was watching the concert from the hospital he was in.

I would say 80% of my Instagram was making stories about being there or watching the concert somewhere. 

The concert was amazing, she looked gorgeous and it was just good vibes overall.

• Like 7

Posted (edited)

Watching stream now and boy, I wish I had liberty to write honest opinion about this here without being crucified... 

At least I'm happy I haven't seen any negative viral tweets or tiktoks. That's something...

Oh and poor Anita, had to cancel on met gala to be a prop on stage :rip: they could've at least played Faz Gastozo in the background or something...

Edited by NoAngelus
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

@Katamari were you sleeping last night?

:rip:

• Haha 1

• Like 1

Does anybody know where to watch the whole show?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Grown K said:

Does anybody know where to watch the whole show?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@ATRL Administration we need the banner updated to celebrate her show :gaycat1:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Chris said:

@Katamari were you sleeping last night?

:rip:

No i forgot which day it was :bibliahh:

what-the-hell-we-gon-do-now-ms-juicy.gif

• Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.