Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

6 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

she hates Material Girl

we too :deadvision:

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Year of Shadow

1 hour ago, Oktober Knight said:

We know this and I wish she'd get off her high horse and perform it for her fans that love it and expect it 

MG on Rebel Heart was fine. 

19 minutes ago, mchl said:

MG on Rebel Heart was fine. 

It was a wonderful performance - I love the more rockier sound it had and it was like a modern version of the video with her rejecting men. 

On 5/13/2024 at 6:40 PM, Alongoria13 said:

I am so MAD I miss when the Madonna traffic in every forum was constant and now she serves Mylene Farmer :rip: DROP something PLEASE :weeps:

I'm still on Madonna Tribe, tho it's dead. :rip:  Do forums for artists still exist?  Like are there Taylor and Gaga forums that have 1000's of daily users that's set-up like ATRL or similar message boards?  I've heard of Gaga Daily, but nothing else.  

1 hour ago, theweekend said:

my head is screaming madonna 24/7 I just can't get enough of revisiting her discography and all of her albums (except the tragic rebel heart) are in heavy rotation :ghostface:

truly the GOAT

Between the last 4 albums (Madame X, Rebel Heart, MDNA and Hard Candy) Rebel Heart is for me the best by far

• Thanks 1

:fan:

• Haha 2

the stage was perfect to recreate the iconic Hollywood performance but she ignored that masterpiece again :noparty:

On 5/17/2024 at 9:59 AM, MP3 said:

Just a thought, she should have played Material Girl cause she's always been nicknamed the Materal Girl back then and even today I think, mostly by the media in general

It would have fit the ''story of my life'' theme of the tour

she even had a brand called like that lol like girl... that song IS part of your life like ir or not.

• Thanks 1

Rebel Heart is way better than Madame X and MDNA.

:rip:

• Thanks 3

And why should we get a Material Girl performance anyways?

The song is already on Spotify stealing rightful streams from other well deserving songs.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Drowned8World said:

the stage was perfect to recreate the iconic Hollywood performance but she ignored that masterpiece again :noparty:

It's a song that I would have loved to see in the setlist 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952gkups0j7txak8rq80t

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Rebel Heart is way better than Madame X and MDNA.

Not in albums (Madame X) or tour (MDNA) :fish2:

• Like 2

I enjoyed Rebel Heart Tour way more than FagDNA tbh.

Secret, Take a Bow, Don't Tell Me, Frozen, Deeper & Deeper, Music alone >>>>

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Madame X is such a tragedy of an album :rip: i can never tell if the fans praising it are joking or not :rip: nothing works there. The singles, the awful lyrics, the over use of autotune, the woman "singing" using her grills, the granny aesthetics, the pretentiousness of it all, the awful collabs... it was so all over the place. Only Mirwais intrumentals were fine, I remember the moment when the official playlist leaked :deadvision: The whole era was cursed af. I can't understand fans being tired of her "chasing trends" and this being the first time of her trying something different but that doesn't make MX a good album. :rip:

Rebel Heart was all over the place too but at least her voice was listeneable and the lyrics were fine.

Sorry for the meltdown but 2019 Madonna puts me on my nerves :clack:

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 hours ago, spree said:

I'm still on Madonna Tribe, tho it's dead. :rip:  Do forums for artists still exist?  Like are there Taylor and Gaga forums that have 1000's of daily users that's set-up like ATRL or similar message boards?  I've heard of Gaga Daily, but nothing else.  

MadonnaNation has some trafic and constant users, also PopJustice has popular threads for several singers and on UkMix too.

Today me and my bf were driving all over the city to do some stuff and I put a GH playlist in chronological order and we ran from Holiday to Celebration and it's crazy all her evolution and constant grip on the pop music scene. 

The 90s music was so experimental and cool, it's her more bold and daring decade because in the 80s it was more classic sound and the 00s was searching the Top 40 so in order of experimental or new sounds I would say:

90s > 10s > 00s > 80s

• Like 1

Ya'll dontknow about Madonna Infinity? It's very active for a forum..

• Like 3

2 hours ago, wanderlust said:

Ya'll dontknow about Madonna Infinity? It's very active for a forum..

^^^This. Its lowkey my go to forum/website when I want to see fruitful Madonna discussions outside of ATRL/Reddit

• Like 1

I'm a member on MadonnaNation :rip:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Popboi. said:

I agree that MDNo tour is great, her last great concert imo, but where on earth is Madoom X a good recordt? It is perharps more "conceptually interesting" than MDn/e but they are both a big pile of forgettable, poorly mixed mess. Repel Charts and Hard Grammy >>>>

Edited by TipToe

20 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

:deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.