Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

1 hour ago, .Odyssey. said:

Girl you think the act with Isaac and Like It Or Not is the greatest tour act ever? Nnnnnn :rip: Not when it's the worst act of the four.

What? Isaac and Like It Or Not were great performances. Not best tour ever worthy but still amazing 

• Like 1

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Hiatus

7 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

What? Isaac and Like It Or Not were great performances. Not best tour ever worthy but still amazing 

Meh, I'm not saying they're *bad*, but to suggest that's the baseline for "greatest tour act ever", welllllllll :giraffe:

Not when we have:

• Confessions Finale Act
  • MDNA Tour Opening Section
  • Girlie Show Opening Section
  • Drowned World Geisha Section
  • Reinvention Tour Finale Act

2 hours ago, .Odyssey. said:

Meh, I'm not saying they're *bad*, but to suggest that's the baseline for "greatest tour act ever", welllllllll :giraffe:

Not when we have:

• Confessions Finale Act

I agree that Drowned World Geisha section comes close :jonny: 

2 hours ago, .Odyssey. said:

Not when we have:

• Confessions Finale Act

Confessions last section is something out of this world

MDNA first section is so underrated, this part of the tour is truly genius

9 hours ago, Benji124 said:

I'm actually kinda curious about if she does visit landmarks or places of interest when she's on tour.. however, she told the crowd at one of her San Francisco shows that she feels like she's grounded when she's on tour because she never leaves her hotel (though, in Seattle, she told the crowd that in the previous city, Minneapolis, she went and visited Prince's home).

For the MDNA Tour, she visited the Turkey Mosque and there's this pic of her in Finland, she went to an amusement park. I also remember she had a bday party for Rocco inside an abandoned butcher shop to play paintball so yeah she does go out.

helsinki3.jpg

Edited by Alongoria13

On 3/21/2024 at 2:51 PM, The7thStranger said:

Also, she better not cut Live to Tell.)

:lmao:

• Haha 1

On 3/21/2024 at 2:51 PM, The7thStranger said:

Waiting for her to do something like this:

You forgot to add Burning Up.

• Haha 2

Why is Burning Up still being performed?

:skull:

Isaac is one of her best tour performances ever.

What are some of you smoking?

:psyduck:

• Like 1

On 3/21/2024 at 12:57 PM, .Odyssey. said:

Oh hopefully she does Don't Cry For Me Argentina and dedicates it to the Brazilian crowd for sticking by her all these years while she tries to get the million plus crowd of people to chant "No Fear" with her.

Don't they dislike each other? or is it just a soccer thing?

37 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

For the MDNA Tour, she visited the Turkey Mosque and there's this pic of her in Finland, she went to an amusement park. I also remember she had a bday party for Rocco inside an abandoned butcher shop to play paintball so yeah she does go out.

helsinki3.jpg

Yeah, when I posted that earlier, I was gonna say I know of a couple examples of her going out when she's on tour.

For instance, when she recently played Cleveland she posted pics in her instagram stories that looked like she took them inside the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame museum (though, there aren't any photos or reports of her visiting the museum other than the pics she posted in her stories).

When The Madame X Tour played LA, she posted pics of her kids visiting Universal Studios and the City Walk near it.

Also, during The Drowned World Tour, there were reports (and pics I think?) of her visiting a concentration camp in Europe.

And, I think she even attended a Michael Jackson concert in Mexico in 1993 on one of her days off during The Girlie Show.

Anyway, I was just going by her comments in San Francisco, thinking she doesn't leave her hotel all that much.

by the way, thanks for sharing that pic, I'd never seen it.. an odd site seeing her wait in line like that tbh.

2 hours ago, Chris said:

!!! Instead of Borderline :gaydonnacat1:

If she can do a show in the open air for Brasil then she can do stadiums but she doesn't want to. 

10 hours ago, Chris said:

Because it's part of her story boo, of how she launched her career after learning to play guitar for the song.

• Like 1

Europe is on the brink of a war, if this thing with Russia escalates, i doubt anyone would be touring this summer

10 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

!!! Instead of Borderline :gaydonnacat1:

I'd love Borderline.. it's Obama's favorite song 

4 hours ago, spiritboy said:

Europe is on the brink of a war, if this thing with Russia escalates, i doubt anyone would be touring this summer

:biblio: oh no, really? I haven't kept up with the news recently 

9 hours ago, Sergi91 said:

If she can do a show in the open air for Brasil then she can do stadiums but she doesn't want to. 

Oh I don't think anyone doubts that, but this open air show might attract more people than a stadium leg in LATAM would, and ITAU must've paid her a crazy amount of money to secure the performance.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Oh I don't think anyone doubts that, but this open air show might attract more people than a stadium leg in LATAM would, and ITAU must've paid her a crazy amount of money to secure the performance.

It's MADONNA. She would sell out stadiums on her name alone in SA. Especially considering her last visit was over ten years ago and this could be seen as her last huge world tour. I'm confident Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Colombia are guaranteed to be 100% sold out

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PaloSanto said:

It's MADONNA. She would sell out stadiums on her name alone in SA. Especially considering her last visit was over ten years ago and this could be seen as her last huge world tour. I'm confident Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Colombia are guaranteed to be 100% sold out

the truth is she doesn't want to extend the tour and neither does her team. This one show is probably logistically more profitable to them and they wanted to wrap the tour with a bang while still "pleasing" the impatient and passionate SA fans. 

Edited by Jjang
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LOTF said:

:biblio: oh no, really? I haven't kept up with the news recently 

Terrorists shot and killed 133 (maybe more) people at a concert in Russia last night. Putin blames Ukraine and the West, ISIS claims responsibility, things are escalating. 

maybe Madonna not extending this tour was a blessing in disguise. 

1 hour ago, spiritboy said:

Terrorists shot and killed 133 (maybe more) people at a concert in Russia last night. Putin blames Ukraine and the West, ISIS claims responsibility, things are escalating. 

maybe Madonna not extending this tour was a blessing in disguise. 

How terrible 😔 I don't know what to say...

Regardless of terrorism, which I hate and oppose to passionately, putting and Russia is the worst. That dictatorship and a terrible invading war in Ukraine. Uh.....

He even dared to label gays and LGBT activity as terrors.

He's such a moronic phobia

A shame to  humankind 

:tsk:

Edited by thequeenofpopmadonna

But still there are tons of western artists who tour in Europe and mid east Asia. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.