Madonna - The Celebration Tour | More Than 1.5 Million People @ Mega-Concert in Rio

Sergi91

My show is tonight! Going with my man, my mom, and my best friend!! My mom has been a fan since her debut, my man became a fan during true blue (he’s 18 years older than me) lol and my best friend is fully a Stan also. Super excited!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris

• tiagol88

• Alongoria13

• Year of Shadow

35 minutes ago, Cheetos said:

My show is tonight! Going with my man, my mom, and my best friend!! My mom has been a fan since her debut, my man became a fan during true blue (he’s 18 years older than me) lol and my best friend is fully a Stan also. Super excited!!

I'll be there too :WAP:

• Like 3

Can't believe she's doing a concert in Brazil after 12 years... I couldn't go to Sticky & Sweet and MDNA, back in the day I was still at school and my parents alwats thought that concerts were a waste of money when I could simply watch it on dvd over and over again for a much cheaper price.

Now that I am grown everything's changed, I can afford my trip to Rio and will finally see my Queen live for the very first time

• Like 5

On 3/14/2024 at 3:44 PM, Iaintsorry said:

I’m curious what her next move is (musically). I mean I figure she’ll probs take a break and focus on other ventures for a bit (and for her body to rest). 

Like at this point it’s so up in the air… new album? the reissues? broadway? biopic?

If she was on studio, she could finish the new album and drop it. In the middle of it, Warner could release decent reissues with unreleased tracks plus b-sides (everything properly remastered and in beautiful individual box sets) while she works on the biopic

1 hour ago, Dreamboy said:

Can't believe she's doing a concert in Brazil after 12 years... I couldn't go to Sticky & Sweet and MDNA, back in the day I was still at school and my parents alwats thought that concerts were a waste of money when I could simply watch it on dvd over and over again for a much cheaper price.

Now that I am grown everything's changed, I can afford my trip to Rio and will finally see my Queen live for the very first time

This is so cute. Hope you have the time of your life 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dreamboy said:

Is it official now?

22 minutes ago, MP3 said:

Is it official now?

According to an insider, the announcement will be made this Tuesday. Let’s wait and see

• Thanks 3

14 hours ago, Cheetos said:

Wow what a troupe of madonna fans.  Hope you had the best time together. 

:clap3:

Her guest last night was sapphira again. She became a filler when no celebs were around.

:fan:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thequeenofpopmadonna said:

Her guest last night was sapphira again. She became a filler when no celebs were around.

:fan:

Why can’t they just pick a regular fan to be on stage with her? They are always genuinely happy to be on stage with her unlike some fake celebrities. 
spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Why can’t they just pick a regular fan to be on stage with her? They are always genuinely happy to be on stage with her unlike some fake celebrities. 
spacer.png

I wonder if maybe they think the guest judge role requires a little too much participation for a random fan whom might be unpredictable sitting in that chair for a couple minutes, the Unapologetic ***** during Rebel Heart felt a little more controlled than the guest judge

moment tbh.

And, I have to wonder if she’s even actively seeking out famous names for the guest judge role? Or if she’s just taking them as they come? Perhaps every now and again Guy Oseary might reach out to someone (Kylie Minogue mentioned her moment was organized by Oseary). The only person we really have a confirmation on that didn’t work out was Paris Hilton, but I feel like Madonna of all people could get more celebrities if she wanted..it just feels like the LA judges could’ve been much bigger names if that’s the route she wanted to go.. like, Ariana was in LA, Jack Black was around (he participated in the tour announcement video and recently said he was a fan, so I predicted him as an LA judge), etc..

• Like 2

We need one of the Big Three to attend.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Benji124 said:

I wonder if maybe they think the guest judge role requires a little too much participation for a random fan whom might be unpredictable sitting in that chair for a couple minutes, the Unapologetic ***** during Rebel Heart felt a little more controlled than the guest judge

moment tbh.

And, I have to wonder if she’s even actively seeking out famous names for the guest judge role? Or if she’s just taking them as they come? Perhaps every now and again Guy Oseary might reach out to someone (Kylie Minogue mentioned her moment was organized by Oseary). The only person we really have a confirmation on that didn’t work out was Paris Hilton, but I feel like Madonna of all people could get more celebrities if she wanted..it just feels like the LA judges could’ve been much bigger names if that’s the route she wanted to go.. like, Ariana was in LA, Jack Black was around (he participated in the tour announcement video and recently said he was a fan, so I predicted him as an LA judge), etc..

But the thing is though, that the Vogue judge is not a regular daily show. It's a very gay festivity. Its a homage to gay voguing ballroom.

Very Explicit. Gay dancers with thongs and g strings, are humping and licking judges bottoms.

Even spanking them with a crop. 

So it's a very sexual conduct still.

So celebs might not want to do it because they are shy and not wanted to be seen sexual on stage.

A big madonna fan and anchor, Anderson Cooper even expressed his embarrassment  on stage during the rebel heart tour moment when she simulated to hump him up in his ass. 

So the sexual performance is not in everyone's stage bucket list. 

They love her and great show. But not necessarily wanting to perform a sexual part with them.

Lol

Those male gay dancers are hot though.

I'm like perfect God body, oh boy.

Edited by thequeenofpopmadonna

5 hours ago, Dreamboy said:

According to an insider, the announcement will be made this Tuesday. Let’s wait and see

Let's see if true.

We will find out by Tuesday.

:coffee2:

The new accounts in here.

:skull:

7 hours ago, thequeenofpopmadonna said:

But the thing is though, that the Vogue judge is not a regular daily show. It's a very gay festivity. Its a homage to gay voguing ballroom.

Very Explicit. Gay dancers with thongs and g strings, are humping and licking judges bottoms.

So celebs might not want to do it because they are shy and not wanted to be seen sexual on stage.

A big madonna fan and anchor, Anderson Cooper even expressed his embarrassment  on stage during the rebel heart tour moment when she simulated to hump him up in his ass. 

They love her and great show. But not necessarily wanting to perform a sexual part with them.

Lol

Stella McCartney was also embarrassed  being M’s Unapologetic B*****! 

:suburban:

Seeing her this weekend Sunday! I'm so excited. :gayorkcat2:

• Like 1

So what I'm getting is she scrapped a proper LATAM leg in favour of this one massive concert in Copacabana, right?

12 hours ago, thequeenofpopmadonna said:

Lol

Oh boy I would love to be guest judge during the Vogue act, noy only to be right beside her but also bc of the gay festivity and the whole fun that it must be (and I also luv the whole sexual thing in it)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Carla Rosón said:

So what I'm getting is she scrapped a proper LATAM leg in favour of this one massive concert in Copacabana, right?

Probably :rip: although April/May would be beyond terrible for a LATAM stadium leg outside Brazil. So it's probably also to make the tour shorter and not extend to October.

On 3/16/2024 at 11:33 PM, Dreamboy said:

OMG i hope u stay safe and get ur life

• Like 1

On 3/16/2024 at 8:45 PM, Cheetos said:

come thru a gaggle of stans!!!!!!

• Like 2

17 More Days until i see her in Tampa with all my friends

its a pack of 25-30 of us goin

my friend has connects and got a club suite with liquor flowing

then 20 days until i see her in Miami with my ex (we r die hard Madonna stans, wouldn't wanna go with anyone else but him)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.